Old 17-11-2005, 05:26 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Leif Erikson

Default heads up: another wife-swapping show featuring vegans tonight

Scented Nectar wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

Scented Nectar wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
groups.com...

poxed whore Lesley lied:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message

egroups.com...

Faking quotes

Faking nothing, you **** charlatan quack.

Haven't heard from your solly, ****. He told you to **** off, didn't
he?

Seems you're diverting your posts
these days through Giganews and
Google. Did too many people
complain to Earthlink about you?

No one complained to Earthlink.

Sure they didn't......

No one has complained to Earthlink. Check the source
of this post and the one that preceded it.

Seems you're a stupid ****.

Seems like

Seems you're a stupid ****.

Old 17-11-2005, 05:44 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Scented Nectar

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
k.net...

Scented Nectar wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
groups.com...

poxed whore Lesley lied:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message

egroups.com...

Faking quotes

Faking nothing, you **** charlatan quack.

Haven't heard from your solly, ****. He told you to **** off, didn't
he?

Seems you're diverting your posts
these days through Giganews and
Google. Did too many people
complain to Earthlink about you?

No one complained to Earthlink.

Sure they didn't......

No one has complained to Earthlink. Check the source
of this post and the one that preceded it.

You switched again. You're pathetic.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Seems you're a stupid ****.

Seems like

Seems you're a stupid ****.

Old 17-11-2005, 06:06 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Leif Erikson

Scented Nectar lied:

You stupid **** - why did you post this *after* posting
your ****witted, slave-to-pop-culture "buh-bye" post?
You stupid, stupid ****.

Scented Nectar wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
thlink.net...

Scented Nectar wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
legroups.com...

poxed whore Lesley lied:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message

glegroups.com...

Faking quotes

Faking nothing, you **** charlatan quack.

Haven't heard from your solly, ****. He told you to **** off, didn't
he?

Seems you're diverting your posts
these days through Giganews and
Google. Did too many people
complain to Earthlink about you?

No one complained to Earthlink.

Sure they didn't......

No one has complained to Earthlink. Check the source
of this post and the one that preceded it.

You switched again.

I never switched. No one complained to Earthlink, and
I never switched. I have multiple resources available
to me.

You stupid lying ****.
Old 20-11-2005, 12:00 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
pearl

"usual suspect" wrote in message ...
pearl wrote:
Sun gazing indeed.

Lesley (aka pearl) is into that. Hahahahahaha!

Posting a news-story about it in 2003 is not proof of
that, and you know it.

You wrote:

Diversion.

Not a diversion -- I was right to the point. You wrote:
This dude is impressive.
-- gullible, wide-eyed Lesley: http://tinyurl.com/cgfht

NOT proof that I'm "into .. Sun gazing".

You have proven yet again that you have no credibility, 'suspect'.

You lied, suspect.

You're the one who's lying and covering up your kooky beliefs.

More lies.

In the original story:

"Last June, scientists from the US space agency verified that Manek
spent 130 days surviving only on water, the report said.
They even named this subsistence on water and solar energy after
him: The HRM (Hira Ratan Manek) Phenomenon. "

You've given us the CRAP (Charlatan Reflexologist And Pseudoscientist)
Phenomenon. You're up to your eyes in it, too.

Projection. Your ship's sinking, Craptain.

http://web.archive.org/web/20030704121904/....

Learn to use tinyurl for long links.

PO.

["This article has been deleted."]

Gee, I wonder why. Could it be because it was BULLSHIT?

It was revealed to be a hoax.

And when you were informed the story was fake, you raised the issue of
extended fasting in asceticism and suggested other people might be
interested in fantastical claims by religious extremists.
Just thought that may be of interest to someone else here.
http://tinyurl.com/c6ez7

Ipse dixit, - and therefore worthless. The author is an authority.

( http://www.aydos.net/_img/qigong/ftp.rtf [Word doc.].) -

No, it's established: see the thread.

Your opinion is worthless; that is established.

You're a kook, a nave little witch.

You're a poisonous little toad.

Nahhhh, I'm a sweetheart.

You're a poisonous little toad. - You support-

US pResident Bush, member of a Satanic cult..
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...llandbones.htm

kooky?

"The owl is in his leafy temple, let within this grove be
reverend before him. Lift up your heads oh ye trees
and be lifted up ye everlasting fire - for behold he is
bohemia's pride and holy are the pillars of this house."

Q. Who is a member of this exclusive club which
enacts human sacrifice?
http://www.infowars.com/bg_photo_pj.html
http://www.infowars.com/video/Ours/bg_sacrifice.ram

A. 'Here you see a smug George W. Bush with his
father, Bush Senior (taken in 1995) giving what they
call a "lakeside chat" at the Grove. This page also
shows Newt Gingrich, another member. The talks
are given no less than a dozen yards from the stone
idol where "mock" human sacrifices take place.
This is the same idol you see featured above in the
Cremation of Care ceremony photo.
http://www.infowars.com/exclusive_new_bg.htm
-
No comment, suspect? You're silence is telling.

You are lying

This dude is impressive.
-- gullible, wide-eyed Lesley: http://tinyurl.com/cgfht

In reference to a photo.

More of your CRAP Phenomenon. Stop spinning.

Projection. Spinning smear.

-How's it going in Iraq, mr. 'support our troops'? -

No comment, 'usual suspect'?

The dude was a fraud. So are you.

You're - a proven liar, usual cesspit.-

I'm right. You know it, too. Sweet dreams, Les.

You're as wrong as wrong can be on everything.

How you manage it, is beyond me.. it's idiotic.