Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,sci.agriculture
S. Maizlich

Default Life per se is not a benefit

****wit David Harrison lied, as usual:

> On 1 Dec 2005, Leif Erikson wrote:
>

>>****wit David Harrison lied, as usual:

>>> I found these quotes of YOURS which explain exactly how
>>>YOU/"ARAs" want everyone to think about raising animals
>>>for food:

>>They don't show any such thing, ****wit.

> Which of these things that

They don't show how I "want" pepole to think about animals.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,sci.agriculture
dh@.

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005, Goo wept:

>Mr Harrison asked:
>
>> On 1 Dec 2005, Leif Erikson wrote:
>>

>>>Mr Harrison explained:

>>>They don't show any such thing, ****wit.

>> Which of these things that

>They don't show how I "want" pepole to think about animals.

Which of your statements do you disagree with Goo?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,sci.agriculture
S. Maizlich

****wit David Harrison lied:

> On Sun, 04 Dec 2005, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>

>>****wit David Harrison lied:

>>> Which of these things that

>>They don't show how I "want" people to think about animals.

> Which of your statements

NONE of my statements show how I "want" people to think
about animals, ****wit.

Why are you so particularly obsessed that *livestock*
animals live as opposed to just "animals", ****wit?
Answer the question.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,sci.agriculture

Default Life per se does not have a positive value

of course dipshit we don't give a **** about the lack of quality and verve
in your life.

other than the pillow soaking and the long hours in the bathroom, squealing
the plumbing with the dog.

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, stupidest cracker in existence - lied and
> presented no challenge:
>> On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 20:27:48 GMT, Leif Erikson > wrote:
>>
>>> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, stupidest cracker in existence - lied and
>>> presented no challenge:

>>> I understand it fully. You are posing a false choice. The choice is not
>>> "decent lives for farm animals" vs "no life".

>> In the case of farm animals who have decent lives, it is
>> that or no life.

> NO, Goo. That is not the choice. There are *two* choices, you stupid
> ****ing shit-4-braincell cracker. First is the choice of existence or
> not. IF, and only if, the animals exist, then there is a choice of
> "decent lives" or not. The phony choice you try to present is bullshit,
> Goo.
>
> Of course, Goo, you don't give a **** about the quality of lives for farm
> animals. All you care about is the products that can be obtained from
> them.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,sci.agriculture

veganagev wrote:
> of course dipshit we don't give a **** about the lack of quality and verve
> in your life.

Of course, you shit-4-braincell "vegan" ****nozzle, we don't give a ****
about any ****ing thing you have to say. Stick a broken bottle up your
gaping HIV-oozing shitter, you goddamned limp-wristed "vegan" faggot.

> other than the pillow soaking and the long hours in the bathroom, squealing
> the plumbing with the dog.
>

> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
>> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, stupidest cracker in existence - lied and
>> presented no challenge:

>>> In the case of farm animals who have decent lives, it is
>>> that or no life.

>> NO, Goo. That is not the choice. There are *two* choices, you stupid
>> ****ing shit-4-braincell cracker. First is the choice of existence or
>> not. IF, and only if, the animals exist, then there is a choice of
>> "decent lives" or not. The phony choice you try to present is bullshit,
>> Goo.
>>
>> Of course, Goo, you don't give a **** about the quality of lives for farm
>> animals. All you care about is the products that can be obtained from
>> them.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,sci.agriculture

so you have a bottle fetish?

and a faggot interest?

figures since you're that dumbass laura.

"Ron Hamilton" > wrote in message
m...
> veganagev wrote:
>> of course dipshit we don't give a **** about the lack of quality and
>> verve in your life.

> Of course, you shit-4-braincell "vegan" ****nozzle, we don't give a ****
> about any ****ing thing you have to say. Stick a broken bottle up your
> gaping HIV-oozing shitter, you goddamned limp-wristed "vegan" faggot.
>

>> other than the pillow soaking and the long hours in the bathroom,
>> squealing the plumbing with the dog.
>>

>> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
>>> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, stupidest cracker in existence - lied and
>>> presented no challenge:

>>> NO, Goo. That is not the choice. There are *two* choices, you stupid
>>> ****ing shit-4-braincell cracker. First is the choice of existence or
>>> not. IF, and only if, the animals exist, then there is a choice of
>>> "decent lives" or not. The phony choice you try to present is bullshit,
>>> Goo.
>>>
>>> Of course, Goo, you don't give a **** about the quality of lives for
>>> farm animals. All you care about is the products that can be obtained
>>> from them.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,sci.agriculture

veganagev wrote:
> I like to stick foreign objects up my rectum.

That's nice. Keep it to yourself, shitbag.
Posted to alt.food.vegan

listen sweetypie..... if protecting her i mean "her" means you may
"get some" i highly doubt that.

besides you must have something to "give" first of all.

next time... do what your mother was to inbred to do...

use a clothes hanger.