Old 05-11-2005, 09:11 PM posted to alt.food.vegan
Jerry Story

Default nutrtional content of MacDonald's foods

Nutritional content of McDonald's foods:
http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_control...s.in dex.html

Old 06-11-2005, 04:19 AM posted to alt.food.vegan
Barnacle Bill

On 2005-11-05, Jerry Story wrote:
Nutritional content of McDonald's foods:
http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_control...s.in dex.html

So what?
Old 06-11-2005, 05:42 AM posted to alt.food.vegan
Jerry Story

On 2005-11-05, Jerry Story wrote:
Nutritional content of McDonald's foods:
http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_control...s.in dex.html

So what?

Click on the link and read the nutritional content of McDonald's foods.
Read the whole thing, to the end.

Old 06-11-2005, 02:14 PM posted to alt.food.vegan
Steve

On 2005-11-05, Jerry Story wrote:

Nutritional content of McDonald's foods:
http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_control...s.in dex.html

So what?

Click on the link and read the nutritional content of McDonald's foods.
Read the whole thing, to the end.

I don't mean any offense, but I have to agree with the sentiment. A web
site listing ingredients for McDonald's food in a vegan usenet group is
about as useful as birth control pills to a *******.

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"
Old 06-11-2005, 03:33 PM posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Jerry Story wrote:
Nutritional content of McDonald's foods:
http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_control...s.in dex.html

What's your point, airhead?

Old 07-11-2005, 02:45 AM posted to alt.food.vegan
Barnacle Bill

On 2005-11-05, Jerry Story wrote:
Nutritional content of McDonald's foods:
http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_control...s.in dex.html

So what?

Click on the link and read the nutritional content of McDonald's foods.
Read the whole thing, to the end.

No thanks. I haven't eaten at McD's for about 4 years, not
because I don't like the nutritional content, but because I
don't like the taste. I prefer the burgers at a local pub,
washed down with a Harpoon IPA.

At one time I was constantly on the road, trying to make a
living and had to occasionally eat there, but that is over now.