Default Wholefood Farmacy

http://holisticnutrition.wholefoodfarmacy.com

InJoy!

Tena

>From the Wholefood Farmacy:

At the Wholefood Farmacy we're blazing our own trail and we have coined
the term "ORGONIC" to identify our foods. Orgonic means there are no
pesticides, fertilizers, insecticides, herbicides, or fungicides used
in the growing of our product ingredients - they are residue and GMO
free. We have chosen the word "Orgonic" to identify our foods. Orgon
Means Life, Energy, or Shape. We like to say that our whole foods and
whole food products are orgonic because they add to your life force.
This has been our approach to date. We are currently working with a
USDA approved certifying agency, and we are in the process of obtaining
USDA Organic certification for our foods.

All ingredients in all products are completely raw with the exception
of our roasted corn products or products which contain the roasted
corns. The products which are not completely raw a

* Cornaborealis
* Cornucopia
* Corn of Plenty
* Veggielicous spice

Other than the four products mentioned above - everything is 100% raw.

Our food products are dried in a process of lyophylization, in
sublimated water vapor. This process involves drying in a low
temperature AND low pressure environment. With this process, enzymes,
nutrition, shape, and flavor are retained.

Because lyophilization is the most complex and expensive form of
drying, its use is usually restricted to delicate, heat-sensitive
materials of high value. Lyophilization is a process which extracts the
water from foods and other products so that the foods or products
remain stable and are easier to store at room temperature (ambiant air
temperature).

Lyophilization is carried out using a simple principle of physics
called sublimation. Sublimation is the transition of a substance from
the solid to the vapour state, without first passing through an
intermediate liquid phase.

We start with the finest whole foods available which we obtain from
vendors around the world who are able to supply whole food ingredients
to our exacting specifications. At the point of harvest, each
ingredient is carefully cleaned using high pressure water and gentle
friction (scrubbing) to remove dirt and dust from the field. From
there, the food ingredients are quarantined for 48 hours while the
appropriate bacteriological culture tests are made. Once the
ingredients pass that test, they are sent to our manufacturing facility
in Rogersville, TN. Each whole food ingredient starts its Wholefood
Farmacy journey by going through our receiving department where each
ingredient is carefully inspected for cleanliness and freshness. From
there, the foods make their way to our production dept. where they are
handcrafted into the various foods that we offer, they are then hand
packaged and taken to our shipping dept. to fill your orders.

Our manufacturing facility is a fully licensed, approved, and certified
USDA food manufacturing facility. Our manufacturing process meets or
exceeds all safety requirements necessary for a UDSA licensed
manufacturing facility. The USDA conducts regular inspections of our
facility to ensure compliance on a regular and ongoing basis.