Joe

Default Pls. Help Stop Degradation of Organic Standards

Well Usual,
If you lived in Canada, you'd see the economy, though not booming is
not stagnant. I know you'll likely get into your 'studies say this and
that' expertise ramble, but on occasion actualities seem to slip by
you with ease. For one thing, visit Canada's major cities and you'll
see the real estate market is not stagnant-home prices are more than
high, even in suburbs and beyond-and selling-LOCALS are the buyers.
Condos are flying up all over and selling fast. Work hours are on par
with those in the States - there is no slacking here... though the
pace isn't like Hong Kong, come here and ask a working Canadians if
life is slack. England is definately not economically stagnant-visit
there NOW and you'll see- regardless of whatever study you bring up to
attempt to counter that.
The anti-Bush 'rants' are more dumbfounded outbursts that no-one
competent enough was capable of handing him a can o' whoop-ass last
election which isn't a good reflection on the state of affairs there.
-snip-

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:00:23 GMT, usual suspect >

>> I think that one of the reasons many Americans are so out of touch that
>> they'll tolerate a corrupt and incompent like Bush, is because they
>> have so many unnatural chemicals & pesticides in their bloodstream.

>Do you have any evidence to support this demented thesis? Or are you so
>blinded by your political rage that you openly emote about subjects in
>which you have no professional expertise?
>
>> Millions of naive Americans work an average of 50 weeks a year while
>> Europeans, Australians, Canadians and many others average about 44
>> weeks of work year.

>And "millions of naive Americans" -- as you, in your smug elitism, call
>the mainstream who re-elected President Bush -- enjoy more of life's
>luxuries while contributing to a robust economy than those who slack in
>those economically-stagnant countries you mentioned.

Stop acting like your little AR-15 is going to stop tyranny. Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] General Cooking 0 04-07-2016 06:21 PM
Organic milk sold at ...... not organic at all Dee.Dee General Cooking 14 15-12-2007 02:56 AM
rye gluten degradation dan w Sourdough 5 04-05-2006 01:15 PM
Some information on gluten degradation, and more.... Mike Avery Sourdough 39 31-10-2005 10:10 PM
Organic Milk, Organic Cheese Dee Randall General Cooking 1 17-07-2005 12:36 AM