rick

Default Binged on rotisserie chicken last night!

--
Canoe North
http://home.earthlink.net/~canoenorth/
"Duane Johnson" > wrote in message
>I feel so disgusted with myself. After meeting my vegetarian
>fiance a
> year ago, I became a vegan myself, switched to a healthy, plant
> based
> diet and learned a lot about cruelty to animals and
> unhealthfulness of
> meat.

=============================
Obviosly, like all vegans, she neglegted to tell you that a vegan
diet is full of tortured animals. That they don't appear on you
plate doesn't make their death and suffering any less brutal and
inhumane. In fact, the animals that die for your veggies die far
more horribly than animals killed for meat do.

Unfortunately, something awful happened to me last night. Being
> hungry, I stopped by a Chicken Planet and asked for mashed
> potatoes. The waiter, by mistake, brought a piece of chicken
> with
> mashed potatoes. Something possessed me and I ate that piece. I
> fully
> lost control after that, and ordered a whole rotisserie chicken
> and
> devoured it. I must admit that the chicken was very tasty,
> juicy and
> fat, and not very large.
>
> Since that incident, I feel very disturbed. I am feeling out of
> control
> and am battling persistent images and thoughts of large pieces
> of
> meat, steaks, chickens, full of unhealthy saturated fat.
>
> Second, I am having doubts about tyhe wisdom of getting
> married. My
> fiance made my switch to a torture free, plant based diet a
> condition
> of our marriage.

==================================
On the chance this is not just a troll... Again, your plant based
diet is full of cruelty to animals and the environment. Better
ditch her now....

Animals die.
http://www.abcbirds.org/pesticides/pesticideindex.htm
http://www.pmac.net/summer-rivers.html
http://www.pmac.net/fishkill.htm
http://www.pmac.net/summer-rivers.html
http://www.pmac.net/bird_fish_CA.html
http://oregonstate.edu/dept/ncs/news...00/nitrate.htm
http://www.abcbirds.org/pesticides/P...carbofuran.htm
http://www.nwf.org/internationalwildlife/hawk.html
http://www.pan-uk.org/pestnews/Pn36/pn36p3.htm
http://www.wwfcanada.org/satellite/p...eFactSheet.pdf
http://www.ncwildlife.org/pg07_Wildl...on/pg7f2b6.htm
http://eesc.orst.edu/agcomwebfile/news/food/vegan.html
http://www.wildlifedamagecontrol.com.../leastharm.htm
http://www.panna.org/panna/resources...Cotton.dv.html
http://www.sustainablecotton.org/TOUR/
http://ipm.ncsu.edu/wildlife/small_grains_wildlife.html
http://www.gbr.wwf.org.au/content/problem/sugarcane.htm
http://www.wildlifetrustofindia.org/...ele_poison.htm
http://species.fws.gov/bio_rhin.html
http://www.forages.css.orst.edu/Topi...rate/Mice.html
http://eesc.orst.edu/agcomwebfile/news/food/vegan.html
http://www.hornedlizards.org/hornedlizards/help.html
http://insects.tamu.edu/extension/bulletins/b-5093.html
http://www.orst.edu/dept/ncs/newsarc...00/nitrate.htm
http://www.orst.edu/instruct/fw251/n...riculture.html
http://www.pan-uk.org/pestnews/Pn35/pn35p6.html
http://www.greenenergyohio.org/defau...iew&pageID=135
http://www.clearwater.org/news/powerplants.html
http://www.epa.gov/airmarkets/capandtrade/power.pdf
http://www.nirs.org/licensedtokill/L...xecsummary.pdf
http://www.towerkill.com/index.html
http://migratorybirds.fws.gov/issues/towers/towers.htm
http://www.abcbirds.org/policy/towerkill.htm
http://www.mhhe.com/biosci/pae/es_ma...ticle_22.mhtml
http://www.netwalk.com/~vireo/devastatingtoll.html
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercu...7697992.htm?1c
http://www.energy.ca.gov/pier/energy...00-01-019.html
http://www.repp.org/repp_pubs/articl.../04impacts.htm
http://www.wvrivers.org/anker-upshur.htm
http://www.fisheries.org/html/Public...nts/ps_2.shtml
http://www.powerscorecard.org/issue_...cfm?issue_id=5
http://www.safesecurevital.org/artic...012012004.html

http://www.cgfi.org/materials/key_pu...oxic_Tools.pdf
http://www.ontarioprofessionals.com/organic.htm
http://hgic.clemson.edu/factsheets/HGIC2756.htm
http://www.biotech-info.net/deadly_chemicals.html
http://www.agnr.umd.edu/ipmnet/4-2art1.htm
http://europa.eu.int/comm/environmen...ing_annex1.pdf

Since your non-animal clothing isn't cruelty-free either,
here's a couple to cover some problems with cotton.
http://www.panna.org/panna/resources...Cotton.dv.html
http://www.sustainablecotton.org/TOUR/
http://www.gbr.wwf.org.au/content/problem/cotton.htm

To give you an idea of the sheer number of animals in a field,
here's some sites about *just* mice and voles. Note that there
can be 100s to 1000s in each acre, not the whole field.
http://216.239.37.100/search?q=cache...state.edu/pubs
/natres/06507.pdf+%22voles+per+acre%22+field&hl=en&ie=UTF8
http://extension.usu.edu/publica/natrpubs/voles.pdf
http://extension.ag.uidaho.edu/district4/MG/voles.html
http://www.forages.css.orst.edu/Topi...rate/Mice.html

To cover your selfish pleasure of using usenet, and
maintaining a web page on same, here's are a couple
dealing with power and communications.
http://www.clearwater.org/news/powerplants.html
http://www.towerkill.com/index.html

I feel out of control and do not know if I have
> enough willpower to stick to my healthy eating, despite knowing
> that
> it is best for me. I have not confessed to her and I know that
> she
> will be devastated.
>
> I am battling these cravings now, in addition to being
> tormented
> about our future together.

=======================
Eat what you want. Why let somebody elses eating disorder affect
you?

> Help!
>
> DuAnE

Joe

Now, I don't mind your point of view, Rick. I don't eat meat for many
reasons and it's fine if meat-cravers have issues with my choice,
However telling someone to gorge themselves on trans-fatty foods in
their moment of pyschological weakness isn't too commendable. It's
fine with me that someone shouldn't feel obliged to eat a certain way,
but it all comes down to people at least educating themselves on the
variety of nutritious foods at their disposal and preparing them in an
enjoyable way. For example some tasty rotisserie-like non-meat dishes
are easily available for this fellow who broke down if cravings for
juicy, filling meals was his only issue.

rick

"Joe" > wrote in message
> Now, I don't mind your point of view, Rick. I don't eat meat
> for many
> reasons and it's fine if meat-cravers have issues with my
> choice,
> However telling someone to gorge themselves on trans-fatty
> foods in
> their moment of pyschological weakness isn't too commendable.
> It's
> fine with me that someone shouldn't feel obliged to eat a
> certain way,
> but it all comes down to people at least educating themselves
> on the
> variety of nutritious foods at their disposal and preparing
> them in an
> enjoyable way. For example some tasty rotisserie-like non-meat
> dishes
> are easily available for this fellow who broke down if cravings
> for
> juicy, filling meals was his only issue.

==============================
I see your diet has given you comprehension problems, eh killer?
Where did I tell anyone to 'gorge themselves' on anything? Also,
why did you snip out all the post without annotation and ignore
what I wrote? Again, where are the cruelty-free choices of
vegans? The only "pyschological weakness" here is the
pussy-whipped whiner believing the lys of his vegan girlfriend.
Now there is someone telling others how they MUST eat. I never
have. All I've done is point out the lys of vegans and their
smug, sanctimoniuos hypoicrisy. care to dispute that, killer?

C. James Strutz

"rick" > wrote in message
hlink.net...

> "Joe" > wrote in message
>> Now, I don't mind your point of view, Rick. I don't eat meat for many
>> reasons and it's fine if meat-cravers have issues with my choice,
>> However telling someone to gorge themselves on trans-fatty foods in
>> their moment of pyschological weakness isn't too commendable. It's
>> fine with me that someone shouldn't feel obliged to eat a certain way,
>> but it all comes down to people at least educating themselves on the
>> variety of nutritious foods at their disposal and preparing them in an
>> enjoyable way. For example some tasty rotisserie-like non-meat dishes
>> are easily available for this fellow who broke down if cravings for
>> juicy, filling meals was his only issue.

> ==============================
> I see your diet has given you comprehension problems, eh killer?

No comprehension problem here, moron.

> Where did I tell anyone to 'gorge themselves' on anything? Also, why did
> you snip out all the post without annotation and ignore what I wrote?

Because what you write is worth ignoring.

> Again, where are the cruelty-free choices of vegans?

I don't know. You just can't find cruelty-free vegans anywhere.

> The only "pyschological weakness" here is the pussy-whipped whiner
> believing the lys of his vegan girlfriend.

You have a vegan girlfriend?

> Now there is someone telling others how they MUST eat. I never have. All
> I've done is point out the lys of vegans and their smug, sanctimoniuos
> hypoicrisy. care to dispute that, killer?

I do. The burden to prove that all vegans are "smug, sanctimoniuos"
hypoicrites [sic] is on you. If anybody's smug and sactimonious it's you,
and that makes you a hypocrite. How ironic, "eh killer"?

rick

"C. James Strutz" > wrote in message

> "rick" > wrote in message
> hlink.net...
>>
>> "Joe" > wrote in message
>>> Now, I don't mind your point of view, Rick. I don't eat meat
>>> for many
>>> reasons and it's fine if meat-cravers have issues with my
>>> choice,
>>> However telling someone to gorge themselves on trans-fatty
>>> foods in
>>> their moment of pyschological weakness isn't too commendable.
>>> It's
>>> fine with me that someone shouldn't feel obliged to eat a
>>> certain way,
>>> but it all comes down to people at least educating themselves
>>> on the
>>> variety of nutritious foods at their disposal and preparing
>>> them in an
>>> enjoyable way. For example some tasty rotisserie-like
>>> non-meat dishes
>>> are easily available for this fellow who broke down if
>>> cravings for
>>> juicy, filling meals was his only issue.

>> ==============================
>> I see your diet has given you comprehension problems, eh
>> killer?

> No comprehension problem here, moron.

=======================
You especially, killer.

>> Where did I tell anyone to 'gorge themselves' on anything?
>> Also, why did you snip out all the post without annotation and
>> ignore what I wrote?

> Because what you write is worth ignoring.

=======================
Only to those that have to deny the truth because they live only
by the simple rule for their simple mind, right hypocrite?

>> Again, where are the cruelty-free choices of vegans?

> I don't know. You just can't find cruelty-free vegans anywhere.

======================
Not here on usenet, fool.

>> The only "pyschological weakness" here is the pussy-whipped
>> whiner believing the lys of his vegan girlfriend.

> You have a vegan girlfriend?

========================
See, your comprehension problem is tyaking over again, killer.

>> Now there is someone telling others how they MUST eat. I
>> never have. All I've done is point out the lys of vegans and
>> their smug, sanctimoniuos hypoicrisy. care to dispute that,
>> killer?

> I do. The burden to prove that all vegans are "smug,
> sanctimoniuos" hypoicrites [sic] is on you. If anybody's smug
> and sactimonious it's you, and that makes you a hypocrite. How
> ironic, "eh killer"?

==========================
Nope. I suggest you learn the meaning of the word, killer. Tell
me who has demanded what people eat, killer.
Hint for your feeble mind, it hasn't been real, normal people
that don't have an eating disorder.

Oh, and thanks for proving yet again that you have nothing to
back your delusions fool, except of course pointing out typos.
What a hoot!

Joe

The hoot is how you're consistently riled up over just how so many
people are making smarter values choices and healthy life decisions
than you care to humbly accept as proper in this day and age.
You're actually an inspiration Rick, since you could be the poster-boy
for what one becomes by scoffing down pesticide-laced meat and
preaching falsely on its necessity in one's diet - checked your blood
pressure lately?
Go without meat for one week perhaps and you'll see a remarkable
reduction in your over-blown rantings, then we can refer to you as
'Ex-killer'.

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 02:38:57 GMT, "rick" > wrote:

>What a hoot!

rick

"Joe" > wrote in message
> The hoot is how you're consistently riled up over just how so
> many
> people are making smarter values choices and healthy life
> decisions
> than you care to humbly accept as proper in this day and age.

==============
ROTFLMAO I care nothing about what you eat fool. I just point
out the lys behind the delusions that vegans spew here.

> You're actually an inspiration Rick, since you could be the
> poster-boy
> for what one becomes by scoffing down pesticide-laced meat and
> preaching falsely on its necessity in one's diet - checked your
> blood
> pressure lately?

=================
Yep, it's quite fine. Most of the time the nurse wants to check
it twice because it is not what they expect.
As to pesticide laced meat, what a dolt. You're the one eating
only foods grown with pesticides, killer.

> Go without meat for one week perhaps and you'll see a
> remarkable
> reduction in your over-blown rantings, then we can refer to you
> as
> 'Ex-killer'.
> ===================

Why would you think that? Oh, yeah, the delusions you have about
your diet not killing animals just because there are none on your
plate. Thanks again for proving the ignorance of vegans loons,
hypocrite.

> On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 02:38:57 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
>

>>What a hoot!

Joe

Let me guess... Mr.T from the A-Team used to be your idol.

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 00:15:05 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
I care nothing about what you eat fool. ,,,,,

rick

"Joe" > wrote in message
> Let me guess... Mr.T from the A-Team used to be your idol.

===========================
Who?

Oh, and thanks once again for proving you can't address the lys
and delusions you spew, killer.

> On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 00:15:05 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
> I care nothing about what you eat fool. ,,,,,

C. James Strutz

"Joe" > wrote in message

> Let me guess... Mr.T from the A-Team used to be your idol.

No, he's somewhere between Maxwell Smart and J. R. Ewing.

Posted to alt.food.vegan
Joe

.....heh, Aaaaand loving it!
On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 07:58:22 -0400, "C. James Strutz"
> wrote:

.. .