yogini

Default Case in point.

A Yahoo group I belong to has long been plagued by a troll. People are
always posting about what horrible thing she's done now and how we
really ought to do something to get rid of her. She eats this up.
Last year she started taunting people through IMs. There were numerous
posts on the list about the horrible things she's done through IMs and
how she just won't leave people alone.

She IMd me a few months ago. I ignored her. After only three tries,
she went away and I haven't heard from her since.

-Anna

Steve

yogini wrote:
> A Yahoo group I belong to has long been plagued by a troll. People are
> always posting about what horrible thing she's done now and how we
> really ought to do something to get rid of her. She eats this up.
> Last year she started taunting people through IMs. There were numerous
> posts on the list about the horrible things she's done through IMs and
> how she just won't leave people alone.
>
> She IMd me a few months ago. I ignored her. After only three tries,
> she went away and I haven't heard from her since.
>
> -Anna

Smart move. I used to visit a web board with a similar troll. Omnivore,
woman, seemed addicted to the internet and arguing.

I am ashamed to say that she pulled me a few times down to her level.

I finally had enough and left the board( web boards need usenet strength
kill files ).

I feel much more at peace, I get better stuff done with my time, and it
is like she never existed.

Cheers

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

parody with a point Somebody 2.01 General Cooking 0 03-10-2012 12:21 AM
Point Cut CB Dimitri General Cooking 6 20-03-2010 11:20 AM
what's the point? SteveB[_4_] General Cooking 0 11-02-2009 07:21 AM
Fermentation end point Crhoff Winemaking 4 24-03-2006 03:31 AM
To the point Jonathan Ball Vegan 1 26-02-2004 07:40 PM