FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Stone soup guide (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/71783-stone-soup-guide.html)

KNIGHTLYDI 09-10-2005 01:39 PM

Stone soup guide

Hello all,

The Queens Galley, a charity that brings awareness, relief education
and prevention of food insecurity in America is compiling recipes for
an awareness cookbook. We'd like to invite you to participate either as
individuals or as a group. please consider joining us and submitting a
recipe? If you choose to contribute one please remember to include your
name, city and state...add your group, class or organization if it is a
group project...please contact The Queens Galley dot org for more info
or send recipes via snail mail to The Queens galley 319 Wall Street
Kingston NY 12401 or call 845-331-0567.

Steve 09-10-2005 03:09 PM

KNIGHTLYDI wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> The Queens Galley, a charity that brings awareness, relief education
> and prevention of food insecurity in America is compiling recipes for
> an awareness cookbook. We'd like to invite you to participate either as
> individuals or as a group. please consider joining us and submitting a
> recipe? If you choose to contribute one please remember to include your
> name, city and state...add your group, class or organization if it is a
> group project...please contact The Queens Galley dot org for more info
> or send recipes via snail mail to The Queens galley 319 Wall Street
> Kingston NY 12401 or call 845-331-0567.

You might have more luck posting this to rec.food.veg.cooking

Good Luck

Steve

KNIGHTLYDI 09-10-2005 11:50 PM

Thanks Steve... I'll do that. I figured it could'nt hurt to post here,
Thanks for the guidance!

Steve 10-10-2005 12:20 AM

KNIGHTLYDI wrote:
> Thanks Steve... I'll do that. I figured it could'nt hurt to post here,
> Thanks for the guidance!

Thanks us by pointing to the results when it comes to fruition! :)

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/