Default Are grains unnecessary?

I've recently started learning about this whole health food thing
(since regular American food is horrible for my health and I can't take
it anymore). As far as I know, veggies have a lot of nutrients, so do
you even need to eat any grains? I was thinking of buying King Arthur
whole wheat flour and making my own bread, but I'm not going to do it
if it's not really worth it for the amount of nutrition it gives.

Beach Runner

http://nutritionsoftware.org/

>>You will see that wheat is the almost perfect staple to build your diet
>>around.

> Maybe that's why I quit wheat.

Many people avoid grains. People with candida. People on live food
diets. Grain intolerance. Grain is a recent introduction to the human
food supply, only several thousand years old. A moment in history.

Beach Runner

wheat Free-Gluten-Free Cooking with Chef Scott Reed - 10/11

Tuesday, October 11th
6:30 p.m.

October is Celiac Sprue Awareness Month so our class this evening
will be "Wheat Free-Gluten-Free Cooking".
Space is limited, so register today at our customer service counter
or call 954-753-8000.

Whole Foods Market
810 University Drive
Coral Springs, FL
954.753.8000

Whole grains KT Baking 5 29-09-2005 01:13 AM
Unnecessary purchase... Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 20 11-08-2005 03:25 AM
Whole grains Cal Baking 5 27-02-2005 07:45 AM
Whole grains for low GI? Theo Diabetic 10 30-05-2004 02:26 PM
"WHOLE GRAINS" General Cooking 29 24-10-2003 01:24 PM