Old 07-10-2005, 06:36 PM
Brian Huntley

Candi Bowen wrote:
Baking powder has aluminum?!!

Some do - sodium aluminum sulfate. Others use cream of tartar, which is
potassium based.

Old 07-10-2005, 08:16 PM
sTeve

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 21:29:38 -0400, Steve
wrote:

Good points, but unfortunately, many OTHER conventional doctors don't
backup vegetarianism and/or veganism, and vegans often attack
vegetarianism as being insufficient, and raw foodists are yet another
level of the puzzle.

Also, this post has nothing to do with vegetarianism, veganism or any
other ism. The question was: Is buckwheat healthy for me?

Many doctors and scientists have accredited the concept of food choice
based on blood type, they will also show up on a Google search.

Hundreds of years of history does not make something biologicially
correct. Missinformation, such as the world is flat, was conisidered
common correct knowledge for hundreds of years, and is still believed
today by some people (search google for that one too).

No offense taken.

best wishes,

Steve

I have heard many conventional doctors back up vegetarian and veganism,
I have heard none back up the blood type diet. According to a few
criticisms I have read some of the ideas of the blood type diet
contradict basic text book medical knowledge that has been know for
hundreds of years.

Do not take my word for it. Search google.

No offense intended.

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/