Colin Hammond

Default Being Vegan whats it mean to you?

To me being Vegan in diet is the best diet that God has given me!!!! it
is easy and full of variety, it is an easy way to stay healthy, and it
makes you think and learn about nutrition!!!
What about you?
C. James Strutz

"Colin Hammond" > wrote in message
> To me being Vegan in diet is the best diet that God has given me!!!! it is
> easy and full of variety, it is an easy way to stay healthy, and it makes
> you think and learn about nutrition!!!
> What about you?

You used the word "easy" twice. I don't think it's easy at all because most
of the social infrastructure and mindset is geared for carnivores. We v*gans
constantly have to deal with it.

For me, being vegetarian and buying organic is a more responsible way of
life. It's better for me, better for animals, and better for the
environment.

Ain

I just turned Vegan about two months ago after years of small steps in that
direction.

Now when I walk through the supermarket I am amazed to see how much food has
meat, cheese or egg in it.

Even some simple things that I think might have a no cheese variety, no
luck. Lots of things come in Beef and Cheese, Chicken and Cheese, or Cheese.

Man... can't they make something with just veggies in it.

I think about 99% of the food in the supermarket has some kind of meat in
it. It's totally amazing to me.

I want to shout sometimes at people who package food. I DON'T WANT TO EAT
MEAT!!! AND I DON'T WANT ANY CHEESE EITHER!!!!!!!

Astrid

I think being vegan is pretty easy. But then again I was born into a
vegetarian lifestyle and giving up milk, cheese, and eggs wasn't
difficult for me. Being vegan, to me, means leaving less of an impact
on the environment and not contributing to cruelty towards animals. It
doesn't really seem to help -me-, but I bet if I ate meat I'd feel
worse, so I'm not complaining.

C. James Strutz

"Astrid" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I think being vegan is pretty easy. But then again I was born into a
> vegetarian lifestyle and giving up milk, cheese, and eggs wasn't
> difficult for me. Being vegan, to me, means leaving less of an impact
> on the environment and not contributing to cruelty towards animals. It
> doesn't really seem to help -me-, but I bet if I ate meat I'd feel
> worse, so I'm not complaining.

I think we're in two different contexts. I agree with you that the choice to
be veg*n is easy, but the practice is not always so easy. There are far
fewer choices for veg*ns than there are for carnivores.

rick

"Astrid" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I think being vegan is pretty easy. But then again I was born
>into a
> vegetarian lifestyle and giving up milk, cheese, and eggs
> wasn't
> difficult for me. Being vegan, to me, means leaving less of an
> impact
> on the environment and not contributing to cruelty towards
> animals.

========================
Really? How do you figure that a vegan diet automatically means
less impact on animals or the environment than any other?
Afterall, crop production is the definition of habitat
destruction, and environmental damage.

It
> doesn't really seem to help -me-, but I bet if I ate meat I'd
> feel
> worse, so I'm not complaining.

rick

"Ain" > wrote in message
>I just turned Vegan about two months ago after years of small
>steps in that direction.
>
> Now when I walk through the supermarket I am amazed to see how
> much food has meat, cheese or egg in it.
>
> Even some simple things that I think might have a no cheese
> variety, no luck. Lots of things come in Beef and Cheese,
> Chicken and Cheese, or Cheese.
>
> Man... can't they make something with just veggies in it.
>
> I think about 99% of the food in the supermarket has some kind
> of meat in it. It's totally amazing to me.

===================
And all the rst of it caused massive death and suffering to
animals. Deaths that are far more brutal and inhumane than meat
animals experience. Why are you so proud of your bloody
footprints?

> I want to shout sometimes at people who package food. I DON'T
> WANT TO EAT MEAT!!! AND I DON'T WANT ANY CHEESE EITHER!!!!!!!

Joe

The argument makes no sense.... You're implying vegans should bite the
bullet and eat meat, and with remorse upon munching flesh take
consolation knowing they are reducing 'enviromental damage'. That's
like suggesting nuns in Japan should make babies to reverse the
declining population trend. You must think you are talking to
half-wits to suggest vegans and vegetarians aren't at the forefront of
global enviromental issues or at the very least quite aware of similar
impending catastrophes looming on the horizon, more than mindless,
pompous, meat-chomping neanderthals!....and this being directed more
at buffoons who upon hearing someone is a non-meat eater, misguidingly
blurt out in a way insinuating mock high-IQ, "But you NEEEED meat, how
can you get your nutrition!!![duuuh]"

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 00:35:57 GMT, "rick" > wrote:

>"Astrid" > wrote in message
roups.com...

>========================
>Really? How do you figure that a vegan diet automatically means
>less impact on animals or the environment than any other?
>Afterall, crop production is the definition of habitat
>destruction, and environmental damage.

rick

"Joe" > wrote in message
> The argument makes no sense.... You're implying vegans should
> bite the
> bullet and eat meat,

=========================
No, I'm not. I suggest you try reading for comprehension, for a
change. What I suggest is that you spend just a portion of the
time you spend spewing your ignorance about what you think others
are doing and spend just a little researching your own bloody
footprints.

and with remorse upon munching flesh take
> consolation knowing they are reducing 'enviromental damage'.
> That's
> like suggesting nuns in Japan should make babies to reverse the
> declining population trend.

=============================
Analogies are really really hard for you, are they?

You must think you are talking to
> half-wits

============================
It's obvious I'm talking to the willfully ignorant.

to suggest vegans and vegetarians aren't at the forefront of
> global enviromental issues or at the very least quite aware of
> similar
> impending catastrophes looming on the horizon, more than
> mindless,
> pompous, meat-chomping neanderthals!

=====================
Actually you prove otherwise by mindlessly following your
propaganda and spew.

.....and this being directed more
> at buffoons who upon hearing someone is a non-meat eater,
> misguidingly
> blurt out in a way insinuating mock high-IQ, "But you NEEEED
> meat, how
> can you get your nutrition!!![duuuh]"

==========================
You get what you need out of a bottle, with products produced by
the petro-chemical industry. tell me how that is environmental
concern, fool. Tell me how many times you've heard vegan loons
blurt out murderer to meat eaters. It's far more common from
what I see here, killer.

> On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 00:35:57 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
>

>>"Astrid" > wrote in message
groups.com...

>>========================
>>Really? How do you figure that a vegan diet automatically
>>means
>>less impact on animals or the environment than any other?
>>Afterall, crop production is the definition of habitat
>>destruction, and environmental damage.

I notice you too failed answer this. Why is that, hypocrite?

Beach Runner

C. James Strutz wrote:

> "Astrid" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
>>I think being vegan is pretty easy. But then again I was born into a
>>vegetarian lifestyle and giving up milk, cheese, and eggs wasn't
>>difficult for me. Being vegan, to me, means leaving less of an impact
>>on the environment and not contributing to cruelty towards animals. It
>>doesn't really seem to help -me-, but I bet if I ate meat I'd feel
>>worse, so I'm not complaining.

> I think we're in two different contexts. I agree with you that the choice to
> be veg*n is easy, but the practice is not always so easy. There are far
> fewer choices for veg*ns than there are for carnivores.

Do choices matter as much? It's never been hard for me.

C. James Strutz

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
m...

> C. James Strutz wrote:
>
>> "Astrid" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>>
>>>I think being vegan is pretty easy. But then again I was born into a
>>>vegetarian lifestyle and giving up milk, cheese, and eggs wasn't
>>>difficult for me. Being vegan, to me, means leaving less of an impact
>>>on the environment and not contributing to cruelty towards animals. It
>>>doesn't really seem to help -me-, but I bet if I ate meat I'd feel
>>>worse, so I'm not complaining.

>> I think we're in two different contexts. I agree with you that the choice
>> to be veg*n is easy, but the practice is not always so easy. There are
>> far fewer choices for veg*ns than there are for carnivores.

> Do choices matter as much? It's never been hard for me.

Everything's relative....

Joe

.... and after all that you didn't deny the neanderthal part. Sorry,
not interested in a flame war. Noone who's against needlesly killing
animals for 'tasty' food consumption [ definately not because "You
neeeed meat for nutrition" nonsense] is going to eat meat based on
your so-called logic as to why they should.

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 03:02:01 GMT, "rick" > wrote:

>"Joe" > wrote in message
.. .
>> The argument makes no sense.... You're implying vegans should
>> bite the
>> bullet and eat meat,

>=========================
>No, I'm not. I suggest you try reading for comprehension, for a
>change. What I suggest is that you spend just a portion of the
>time you spend spewing your ignorance about what you think others
>are doing and spend just a little researching your own bloody
>footprints.
>

> and with remorse upon munching flesh take
>> consolation knowing they are reducing 'enviromental damage'.
>> That's
>> like suggesting nuns in Japan should make babies to reverse the
>> declining population trend.

>=============================
>Analogies are really really hard for you, are they?
>

> You must think you are talking to
>> half-wits

>============================
>It's obvious I'm talking to the willfully ignorant.
>
> to suggest vegans and vegetarians aren't at the forefront of
>> global enviromental issues or at the very least quite aware of
>> similar
>> impending catastrophes looming on the horizon, more than
>> mindless,
>> pompous, meat-chomping neanderthals!

>=====================
>Actually you prove otherwise by mindlessly following your
>propaganda and spew.
>

>....and this being directed more
>> at buffoons who upon hearing someone is a non-meat eater,
>> misguidingly
>> blurt out in a way insinuating mock high-IQ, "But you NEEEED
>> meat, how
>> can you get your nutrition!!![duuuh]"

>==========================
>You get what you need out of a bottle, with products produced by
>the petro-chemical industry. tell me how that is environmental
>concern, fool. Tell me how many times you've heard vegan loons
>blurt out murderer to meat eaters. It's far more common from
>what I see here, killer.
>

>> On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 00:35:57 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
>>

>>>"Astrid" > wrote in message
egroups.com...

>>>========================
>>>Really? How do you figure that a vegan diet automatically
>>>means
>>>less impact on animals or the environment than any other?
>>>Afterall, crop production is the definition of habitat
>>>destruction, and environmental damage.

>I notice you too failed answer this. Why is that, hypocrite?

Joe

One thing you should consider. Many non-meat eatering vegetarians and
vegans were once meat eaters. Fortunately those of us who converted
didn't have the same arrogance as you 'hard-core' meat consumers. I've
nothing against typical meat-eaters- it's their choice, and I do make
headway with acquaintances into reducing their meat consumption and
opting for healthy diet choices. My 'beef' is with you and others like
you who get defensive and insecure, and lash out at others making more
sane and cruel-free diet choices. If you read more into this newsgroup
with its vast numbers of related topics covered in minute detail,
you'll find extensive literature on both sides of the coin from which
readers here obtain a 'not- 1 sided' picture, which you are implying.
The queries of yours that I don't answer can be found in this NG
easily. It's redundant arguing the same points once a week/month.
Anyway, relax and munch on a veggie dessert, find some harmony in your
life.

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 03:02:01 GMT, "rick" > wrote:

>"Joe" > wrote in message
.. .
>> The argument makes no sense.... You're implying vegans should
>> bite the
>> bullet and eat meat,

>=========================
>No, I'm not. I suggest you try reading for comprehension, for a
>change. What I suggest is that you spend just a portion of the
>time you spend spewing your ignorance about what you think others
>are doing and spend just a little researching your own bloody
>footprints.
>

> and with remorse upon munching flesh take
>> consolation knowing they are reducing 'enviromental damage'.
>> That's
>> like suggesting nuns in Japan should make babies to reverse the
>> declining population trend.

>=============================
>Analogies are really really hard for you, are they?
>

> You must think you are talking to
>> half-wits

>============================
>It's obvious I'm talking to the willfully ignorant.
>
> to suggest vegans and vegetarians aren't at the forefront of
>> global enviromental issues or at the very least quite aware of
>> similar
>> impending catastrophes looming on the horizon, more than
>> mindless,
>> pompous, meat-chomping neanderthals!

>=====================
>Actually you prove otherwise by mindlessly following your
>propaganda and spew.
>

>....and this being directed more
>> at buffoons who upon hearing someone is a non-meat eater,
>> misguidingly
>> blurt out in a way insinuating mock high-IQ, "But you NEEEED
>> meat, how
>> can you get your nutrition!!![duuuh]"

>==========================
>You get what you need out of a bottle, with products produced by
>the petro-chemical industry. tell me how that is environmental
>concern, fool. Tell me how many times you've heard vegan loons
>blurt out murderer to meat eaters. It's far more common from
>what I see here, killer.
>

>> On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 00:35:57 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
>>

>>>"Astrid" > wrote in message
egroups.com...

>>>========================
>>>Really? How do you figure that a vegan diet automatically
>>>means
>>>less impact on animals or the environment than any other?
>>>Afterall, crop production is the definition of habitat
>>>destruction, and environmental damage.

>I notice you too failed answer this. Why is that, hypocrite?

rick

"Joe" > wrote in message
> One thing you should consider. Many non-meat eatering
> vegetarians and
> vegans were once meat eaters. Fortunately those of us who
> converted
> didn't have the same arrogance as you 'hard-core' meat
> consumers. I've
> nothing against typical meat-eaters- it's their choice, and I
> do make
> headway with acquaintances into reducing their meat consumption
> and
> opting for healthy diet choices. My 'beef' is with you and
> others like
> you who get defensive and insecure, and lash out at others
> making more
> sane and cruel-free diet choices.

===============================
ROTFLMAO vegans are the ones getting devensive fool. They know
they have no real argument to back up their claim, like you just
made that being vegan automatically means cruelty-free. You
reallt should try to get over your willful ignorance and
insecurity. Lying about your diet is all you have, eh hypocrite?
Be the first, fool. Show how being vegan automatically means
cruelty-free diets. On top of that idiot, veganism is NOT a
diet.

If you read more into this newsgroup
> with its vast numbers of related topics covered in minute
> detail,
> you'll find extensive literature on both sides of the coin from
> which
> readers here obtain a 'not- 1 sided' picture, which you are
> implying.
> The queries of yours that I don't answer can be found in this
> NG
> easily.

=========================
No, they can't. No vegan has ever taken the effort to even try,
killer.

It's redundant arguing the same points once a week/month.
> Anyway, relax and munch on a veggie dessert, find some harmony
> in your
> life.

=================
I have plenty of peace and harmony, it's hate-filled vegans that
seem to have problems. tell me where all the meat-eaters are
that hope vegans get sick and die. Tell me where all the
meat-eaters are that gleefully announce accidents in which vegans
are injured or die. Tell me where all the emotive, hate-filled
language comes from, hypocrite.

Dodges below noted, killer. Afraid to address them I see...

> On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 03:02:01 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
>

>>"Joe" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> The argument makes no sense.... You're implying vegans should
>>> bite the
>>> bullet and eat meat,

>>=========================
>>No, I'm not. I suggest you try reading for comprehension, for
>>change. What I suggest is that you spend just a portion of the
>>time you spend spewing your ignorance about what you think
>>others
>>are doing and spend just a little researching your own bloody
>>footprints.

==============
Where's that research, killer?

>> and with remorse upon munching flesh take
>>> consolation knowing they are reducing 'enviromental damage'.
>>> That's
>>> like suggesting nuns in Japan should make babies to reverse
>>> the
>>> declining population trend.

>>=============================
>>Analogies are really really hard for you, are they?
>>

>> You must think you are talking to
>>> half-wits

>>============================
>>It's obvious I'm talking to the willfully ignorant.

=================
You've proven that once more...

>> to suggest vegans and vegetarians aren't at the forefront of
>>> global enviromental issues or at the very least quite aware
>>> of
>>> similar
>>> impending catastrophes looming on the horizon, more than
>>> mindless,
>>> pompous, meat-chomping neanderthals!

>>=====================
>>Actually you prove otherwise by mindlessly following your
>>propaganda and spew.
>>

>>....and this being directed more
>>> at buffoons who upon hearing someone is a non-meat eater,
>>> misguidingly
>>> blurt out in a way insinuating mock high-IQ, "But you NEEEED
>>> meat, how
>>> can you get your nutrition!!![duuuh]"

>>==========================
>>You get what you need out of a bottle, with products produced
>>by
>>the petro-chemical industry. tell me how that is environmental
>>concern, fool. Tell me how many times you've heard vegan loons
>>blurt out murderer to meat eaters. It's far more common from
>>what I see here, killer.

============
Cant disagree, eh hypocrite?

legroups.com...

>>I notice you too failed answer this. Why is that, hypocrite?
>>==============

dodge noted, killer...

rick

"Joe" > wrote in message
> ... and after all that you didn't deny the neanderthal part.

===========================
Why? You've continued to prove that you have no problem
contributing to the killing of massive numbers of animals for
nothing more than your selfish entertainment, why should I worry
about eating animals instead of just leaving them to rot, like
you do.

Sorry,
> not interested in a flame war. Noone who's against needlesly
> killing
> animals for 'tasty' food consumption

===================================
You're just FOR the needless killing of animals for your selfish
entertainment I see, eh hypocrite?

[ definately not because "You
> neeeed meat for nutrition" nonsense]

=============================
Yes, you do. Otherwise you have to depend on the petro-chemical
industry to mass-produce your sup[plements. Tell me, fool how
those kill fewer animals than if you just killed and ate one cow
over the course of a year or two. Care to try? Didn't think so,
killer...

is going to eat meat based on
> your so-called logic as to why they should.

=============================
My 'logic' is perfect, yours on the other hand is based on lys,
delusions and propganda. Thanks for playing you losing game,
little one....

I see you dodged it all below, again, killer....

> On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 03:02:01 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
>

>>"Joe" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> The argument makes no sense.... You're implying vegans should
>>> bite the
>>> bullet and eat meat,

>>=========================
>>No, I'm not. I suggest you try reading for comprehension, for
>>change. What I suggest is that you spend just a portion of the
>>time you spend spewing your ignorance about what you think
>>others
>>are doing and spend just a little researching your own bloody
>>footprints.
>>

>> and with remorse upon munching flesh take
>>> consolation knowing they are reducing 'enviromental damage'.
>>> That's
>>> like suggesting nuns in Japan should make babies to reverse
>>> the
>>> declining population trend.

>>=============================
>>Analogies are really really hard for you, are they?
>>

>> You must think you are talking to
>>> half-wits

>>============================
>>It's obvious I'm talking to the willfully ignorant.
>>
>> to suggest vegans and vegetarians aren't at the forefront of
>>> global enviromental issues or at the very least quite aware
>>> of
>>> similar
>>> impending catastrophes looming on the horizon, more than
>>> mindless,
>>> pompous, meat-chomping neanderthals!

>>=====================
>>Actually you prove otherwise by mindlessly following your
>>propaganda and spew.
>>

>>....and this being directed more
>>> at buffoons who upon hearing someone is a non-meat eater,
>>> misguidingly
>>> blurt out in a way insinuating mock high-IQ, "But you NEEEED
>>> meat, how
>>> can you get your nutrition!!![duuuh]"

>>==========================
>>You get what you need out of a bottle, with products produced
>>by
>>the petro-chemical industry. tell me how that is environmental
>>concern, fool. Tell me how many times you've heard vegan loons
>>blurt out murderer to meat eaters. It's far more common from
>>what I see here, killer.

legroups.com...

>>I notice you too failed answer this. Why is that, hypocrite?

Joe

Sorry Rick, my ideal of harmony isn't like yours regarding fruitlessly
dragging out issues pounded out to death already. I suppose its all
the chemicals in your 'meat,meat,more meat' diet making you behave
that way so I shouldn't really blame you for acting out like that.
Your not changing anyone's way of life in here, least of all reverting
them to eating meat again. You have a sinister attitude-constructive
input is one thing but you're a 'rain on someone else's parade'
for-life-kinda guy. I suggest you start and hangout in a new newsgroup
called 'alt.binaries.mindlessmeatmaniasm' - there you can be happy at
least with your chums consoling each other how your numbers grow less
and less each day as nutritional common sense, and dignity to fellow
creatures prevail more and more, albeit a little bit at a time. Once
again my apologies for not being dragged into your drawn-out obsessive
'debates' that seem to hype you up a bit too excessively, but I'd
rather spend my time to read up on the vast numbers of informative,
concise, and progressive material others are supplying in this
newsgroup. And if after all that you don't understand, you are simply
put, 'pesky' - at most.

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 20:31:56 GMT, "rick" > wrote:

>"Joe" > wrote in message
.. .
> [...]

>>>=============================
>>>Analogies are really really hard for you, are they?
>>>

>>> You must think you are talking to
>>>============================
>>>It's obvious I'm talking to the willfully ignorant.

>=================
>You've proven that once more...
>

>>> to suggest vegans and vegetarians aren't at the forefront of
>>>=====================
>>>Actually you prove otherwise by mindlessly following your
>>>propaganda and spew.
>>>

>>>....and this being directed more
>>>==========================
>>>You get what you need out of a bottle, with products produced
>>>by
>>>the petro-chemical industry. tell me how that is environmental
>>>concern, fool. Tell me how many times you've heard vegan loons
>>>blurt out murderer to meat eaters. It's far more common from

glegroups.com...

>>>I notice you too failed answer this. Why is that, hypocrite?
>>>==============

>dodge noted, killer...

Mr.Will

"C. James Strutz" > wrote in message

> "Astrid" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >I think being vegan is pretty easy. But then again I was born into a
> > vegetarian lifestyle and giving up milk, cheese, and eggs wasn't
> > difficult for me. Being vegan, to me, means leaving less of an impact
> > on the environment and not contributing to cruelty towards animals. It
> > doesn't really seem to help -me-, but I bet if I ate meat I'd feel
> > worse, so I'm not complaining.

> I think we're in two different contexts. I agree with you that the choice

> be veg*n is easy, but the practice is not always so easy. There are far
> fewer choices for veg*ns than there are for carnivores.

Are people who eat meat defined as carnivores for the sake of humour?
Because quite clearly a carnivore would have a hard time with all the "non
meat" items in the supermarket. In fact I aren't sure how many "meat only"
products are made.

Mr.Will

C. James Strutz

"Mr.Will" > wrote in message

> "C. James Strutz" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Astrid" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>> >I think being vegan is pretty easy. But then again I was born into a
>> > vegetarian lifestyle and giving up milk, cheese, and eggs wasn't
>> > difficult for me. Being vegan, to me, means leaving less of an impact
>> > on the environment and not contributing to cruelty towards animals. It
>> > doesn't really seem to help -me-, but I bet if I ate meat I'd feel
>> > worse, so I'm not complaining.

>> I think we're in two different contexts. I agree with you that the choice

>> be veg*n is easy, but the practice is not always so easy. There are far
>> fewer choices for veg*ns than there are for carnivores.
>>

> Are people who eat meat defined as carnivores for the sake of humour?

No.

> Because quite clearly a carnivore would have a hard time with all the "non
> meat" items in the supermarket. In fact I aren't sure how many "meat only"
> products are made.

How about omnivore then?

Mr.Will

"C. James Strutz" > wrote in message

> "Mr.Will" > wrote in message
> >
> > "C. James Strutz" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Astrid" > wrote in message
> >> oups.com...

It

> >> I think we're in two different contexts. I agree with you that the

choice
> >> be veg*n is easy, but the practice is not always so easy. There are far
> >> fewer choices for veg*ns than there are for carnivores.
> >>

> > Are people who eat meat defined as carnivores for the sake of humour?

> No.
>
> > Because quite clearly a carnivore would have a hard time with all the

"non
> > meat" items in the supermarket. In fact I aren't sure how many "meat

only"
> > products are made.

> How about omnivore then?

Thats more accurate if that was the intention.

Mr.Will

rick

Default Being Vegan means brain-dead...

--
Canoe North
http://home.earthlink.net/~canoenorth/
wrote in message

> Sorry Rick, my ideal of harmony isn't like yours regarding
> fruitlessly
> dragging out issues pounded out to death already.

============================
ROTFLMAO So why do you keep replying then fool? What a hoot!!!
By the way, "pounded out to death" is a very approiate term for
the animals that die for your diet, hypocrite.

I suppose its all
> the chemicals in your 'meat,meat,more meat' diet making you
> behave
> that way so I shouldn't really blame you for acting out like
> that.

===========================
Again, LOL. I see that it is your diet that is affecting you,
killer. Your veggies have far more chemicals in and on them than
the meat I eat. Too bad you're so willfully ignorant to
understnad.

> Your not changing anyone's way of life in here, least of all
> reverting
> them to eating meat again.

===============================
So what? I just tell the truth. That you refuse to believe it
just makes veganism more the religion than it already is.

You have a sinister attitude-constructive
> input is one thing but you're a 'rain on someone else's parade'
> for-life-kinda guy.

=========================
ROTFLMAO You really have a hard time with comprehension, don't
you fool? I've never told anybody they have to eat meat. I
provide the truth about the delsuions of veganism.

I suggest you start and hangout in a new newsgroup
> called 'alt.binaries.mindlessmeatmaniasm' - there you can be
> happy at
> least with your chums consoling each other how your numbers
> grow less
> and less each day as nutritional common sense, and dignity to
> fellow
> creatures prevail more and more, albeit a little bit at a time.

===========================
Actually killer, I kill far ferwer 'fellow creatures' than you
do. Too bad for the crutters that you insist on having such
bloody hands, eh hypocrite?

Once
> again my apologies for not being dragged into your drawn-out
> obsessive
> 'debates' that seem to hype you up a bit too excessively, but
> I'd
> rather spend my time to read up on the vast numbers of
> informative,

=====================
Which you have failed to produce, as typical for a vegan....
must be a dietary thing...

> concise,

=====================
Again, spewing lys and elsuions over and over doesn't make it
concise.

and progressive material others are supplying in this
> newsgroup. And if after all that you don't understand, you are
> simply
> put, 'pesky' - at most.

=====================
No body has provided any such proof as you claim, killer. Do try
again little boy...

> On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 20:31:56 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
>

>>"Joe" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> One thing you should consider. Many non-meat eatering
>>> vegetarians and
>>> vegans were once meat eaters. Fortunately those of us who
>>> converted
>>> didn't have the same arrogance as you 'hard-core' meat
>>> consumers. I've
>>> nothing against typical meat-eaters- it's their choice, and I
>>> do make
>>> headway with acquaintances into reducing their meat
>>> consumption
>>> and
>>> opting for healthy diet choices. My 'beef' is with you and
>>> others like
>>> you who get defensive and insecure, and lash out at others
>>> making more
>>> sane and cruel-free diet choices.

>>===============================
>>ROTFLMAO vegans are the ones getting devensive fool. They
>>know
>>they have no real argument to back up their claim, like you
>>just
>>made that being vegan automatically means cruelty-free. You
>>reallt should try to get over your willful ignorance and
>>insecurity. Lying about your diet is all you have, eh
>>hypocrite?
>>Be the first, fool. Show how being vegan automatically means
>>cruelty-free diets. On top of that idiot, veganism is NOT a
>>diet.
>>

>>If you read more into this newsgroup
>>> with its vast numbers of related topics covered in minute
>>> detail,
>>> you'll find extensive literature on both sides of the coin
>>> from
>>> which
>>> readers here obtain a 'not- 1 sided' picture, which you are
>>> implying.
>>> The queries of yours that I don't answer can be found in this
>>> NG
>>> easily.

>>=========================
>>No, they can't. No vegan has ever taken the effort to even
>>try,
>>killer.
>>

>>It's redundant arguing the same points once a week/month.
>>> Anyway, relax and munch on a veggie dessert, find some
>>> harmony
>>> in your
>>> life.

>>=================
>>I have plenty of peace and harmony, it's hate-filled vegans
>>that
>>seem to have problems. tell me where all the meat-eaters are
>>that hope vegans get sick and die. Tell me where all the
>>meat-eaters are that gleefully announce accidents in which
>>vegans
>>are injured or die. Tell me where all the emotive, hate-filled
>>language comes from, hypocrite.
>>

>>Dodges below noted, killer. Afraid to address them I see...

m...

>>==============
>>Where's that research, killer?

>>=================
>>You've proven that once more...

>>============
>>Cant disagree, eh hypocrite?

oglegroups.com...

>>dodge noted, killer...

rick

--
"Mr.Will" > wrote in message

> "C. James Strutz" > wrote in message

> It

> choice
>> >>

>> > Are people who eat meat defined as carnivores for the sake
>> > of humour?

>> No.
>>
>> > Because quite clearly a carnivore would have a hard time
>> > with all the

> "non
>> > meat" items in the supermarket. In fact I aren't sure how
>> > many "meat

> only"
>> > products are made.

>> How about omnivore then?
>>

> Thats more accurate if that was the intention.

No, emotive, derisive condemnation is all that vegan wannabes
here have to offer.