Joe

Default for poultry consumers

If not caring about awful conditions of poultry being prepared for
your consumption, take a look here then;
http://sympaticomsn.ctv.ca/servlet/A...andemic_050929
bojster

Joe wrote:

> If not caring about awful conditions of poultry being prepared for
> your consumption, take a look here then;
> (...)

FYI, it will kill 150M only if it becomes able of human<>human transfer.
Poultry consumers are already paying for their deeds, when the time comes,
we'll all pay their bills...

Still think the FDA Works for Consumers? Emma Thackery General Cooking 13 24-05-2007 03:19 AM
Consumers Report sibeer Wine 1 06-11-2006 06:43 AM
Keeping consumers in the dark [email protected] Vegan 0 13-10-2006 05:26 PM
Consumers Reports zek Beer 8 05-06-2006 07:50 PM
what do oz wine consumers want? Martin Field Wine 6 08-07-2005 03:19 PM