Old 29-09-2005, 10:46 PM
rick

"Pinnochio Mojo" wrote in message
oups.com...
rick wrote:

You must not know the meaning of the term. But then, willful
stupidity is a vegan trademark...

Willful stupidity eh?

Irrelevant.

But then again, you don't seem to realize that eating the flesh
of
horrically tortured and brutally killed animals is both
unethical and
unwise. And it cause much more harm than a vegan diet.

=========================
You've yet to prove any of those claims, killer. None of the
animals I eat are tortured in anyway. Now, as to the animals
that die for your veggies, that's quite a different story...
Nothing 'unethical' about eating animals either. Happens all the
time throughout the animal kingdom. Too bad you're too stupid to
see that, eh hypocrite?
You diet does not cause less/fewer/no death and suffering of
animals than all other diets. You'd like to think so because it
fits with your delusions and propaganda, but just saying it
doesn't make it so, killer.

Rick you are mentally disturbed. And that's being nice.

====================
Nope, I'm quite fine. You, on the other hand have a definite
problem with reality, killer.

Please tell me what your hollowheaded rants have to do with how
much
and what kind of proteins and amino acids a human being needs
to eat in
order to 'survive' and live healthy. Nothing of course.

=======================
Again, since you dishonestly snipped all previous posts out, I
must remind you, since you seem to have problems with
comprehension(must be your diet) that the post I replied to had
NOTHING in it about proteins and amino acids. It was only your
ignorance and propaganda, and it was full of lys. Now, do try
to keep up little boy...

Old 29-09-2005, 10:48 PM
rick

"Joe" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 01:13:55 GMT, "rick" wrote:

"Pinnochio Mojo" wrote in message
groups.com...

Well he feels guilty unable to resist his glutoness urges for
cooked
animal fat and/or jealous non-meat eaters have evolved beyond
that
neanderthal-like level. One can well imagine a caricature of a
hard-core meat-eater looking like Homer Simpson in caveman togs
crying
out "Meeeeat!!!" instead of "Donuts".

==========================
What, pray tell, is so evolved about killing millions upon
millions of animals for your convenience and entertainment and
leaving them to rot? Seems quite brutal and barbaric to me, but
then, you're the one that seem to like that blood on your habds,
eh hypocrite?

==========================
LOL Only because they gore your ox, eh fool? Supply any proof
that being vegan automatically kills fewer animals than any
other
diet.

=================
I notice you failed at this request too. At least you weren't
dishonest and snipped it out...

Old 29-09-2005, 10:50 PM
rick

Joe wrote:

Well he feels guilty unable to resist his glutoness urges for
cooked
animal fat and/or jealous non-meat eaters have evolved beyond
that
neanderthal-like level. One can well imagine a caricature of a
hard-core meat-eater looking like Homer Simpson in caveman
togs crying
out "Meeeeat!!!" instead of "Donuts".

Yeah it's rather sad isn't it? i mean how someone can get so
easily
confused and continually spout disinformation instead of
ethics.
==============================

Really? Tell me one ly that I told, fool. I've posted proof
that you diet is far from blood-free.

Or how he tries to blame the sins, the greed and the
anthropocentric
missteps of industrial society only on vegans. Totally in
error.
=================================

ROTFLMAO You don't even have a clue, do you little one?

Old 30-09-2005, 04:24 AM
Pinnochio Mojo

rick wrote:

Really? Tell me one [lie] that I told, fool. I've posted proof
that [your] diet is far from blood-free.

Irrelevant.

The topic is about human "top of the chain" "predators" and the active
promotion of the exorbitantly flawed misconception that humans somehow
"magically" and "mysteriously" need meat and/or the flesh of
horrifically tortured and brutally slaughtered sentient animals to
survive. Bullocks! When it is a fact that many foods, including those
found in a vegetable based diet, do contain the necessary proteins and
amino acids to maintain an healthful diet.

You are selling snake oil. Of the worst kind. i almost want to laugh.

Your shallow, nonexistant and hopelessly inelegant proof for a *cruelty
free* diet applies to omnivores also, in case you didn't recognize
and/or realize this, in fact even more so. But in fact you have proved
nothing, except that you are a worthless adversary. One that can't
determine simple truths or recognize simple facts.

Old 30-09-2005, 11:04 AM
rick

rick wrote:

Really? Tell me one [lie] that I told, fool. I've posted
proof
that [your] diet is far from blood-free.

Irrelevant.

===============
Completely relevent when addressing the lys and delusions of
veg*n loons and idiots, like you, eh killer?

The topic is about human "top of the chain" "predators" and the
active
promotion of the exorbitantly flawed misconception that humans
somehow
"magically" and "mysteriously" need meat and/or the flesh of
horrifically tortured and brutally slaughtered sentient animals
survive.

=======================
Again, you have failed to prove that meat animals are
"horrifically tortured and brutally slaughtered'. The animals
YOU kill for your foods defintalety are. Too bad you are too
willfully ignorant to understand, eh hypocrite?

Bullocks! When it is a fact that many foods, including those
found in a vegetable based diet, do contain the necessary
proteins and
amino acids to maintain an healthful diet.

You are selling snake oil. Of the worst kind. i almost want to
laugh.

===========================
Most vegans do laugh at killing animals by the millions. It's
their only real entertainment.

Your shallow, nonexistant and hopelessly inelegant proof for a
*cruelty
free* diet applies to omnivores also, in case you didn't
recognize
and/or realize this, in fact even more so.

==============================
Really? Again, prove you contention, killer. You've failed to
provide anything but hatered and vitriol. Both are common
problems with vegans. Must be their diets...

But in fact you have proved
nothing, except that you are a worthless adversary. One that
can't
determine simple truths or recognize simple facts.

======================
ROTFLMAO This from a fool that hasn't proven anything he
claims!!! What a hoot! You really are just too stupid for this,
aren't you, little one?

Old 11-10-2005, 05:16 PM
captain ahab

Pinnochio Mojo wrote:
And a vegetarian diet is much more friendly to the digestive tract.

Not for everyone, and there's a lot more to life than taking a
fiber-rich dump. There's also nutrition and enjoyment -- issues which
matter to people who don't share your vegan eating disorder.

Trust me.

No.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:25 PM
captain ahab

Pinnochio Mojo wrote:
Humans are predators and need to hunt and kill to survive...

Hunt and kill is redundant here so...

No, one can hunt and not kill or kill without hunting. The two are
mutually exclusive.

Besides i would be hard put to call driving an SUV and/or any yuppie
friendly over-priced automobile

Jealous.

to the corner store or the local
supermarket to buy dinner as any form of hunting, or gathering,

It's actually no different in the sense that we now barter (via cash or
whatever) with those who do the killing and slaughtering -- rather than
each human individually hunting and gathering, a few do that and
exchange goods and services with those who do other work in the
community of man.

other than the moot comparison

Moot comparison?

of the obvious fact

Obvious fact?

of mostly eating

Mostly eating?

the flesh
of dead and horrifically and brutally tortured animals.

I knew the hyperbole was right around the corner with all the "obvious
fact" and "moot comparison" references. Most livestock are treated
better than you'd ever treat your pets, city slicker.