FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   A GREAT way to get FREE cash !! (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/69784-great-way-get-free.html)

thegreatmontezuma 13-09-2005 04:02 PM

A GREAT way to get FREE cash !!

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control">
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>Hi all,</P>
<P>I'm posting this message to let you know about an exciting community on the
Internet - SurveySavvy. I'm a member and it offers you a great opportunity to
make a difference and earn money at the same time by taking research surveys
online. They are one of the TOP rated survey companies, so you can't go
wrong</P>
<P>AND IT IS FREE !!!!! </P>
<P><BR>To sign up, click on the following link: <BR><A
href="http://www.surveysavvy.com/ss/ss_index.php?id=2048808&amp;action=join">http://www.surveysavvy.com/ss/ss_index.php?id=2048808&amp;action=join</A>
</P>
<P>If that doesn't work, copy and paste the link into your browser.
<BR></P>
</BODY>
</HTML>