Old 13-09-2005, 03:44 PM
thegreatmontezuma

Default A GREAT way to get FREE cash !!

HTML
HEAD
META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"
TITLE/TITLE
/HEAD
BODY
PHi all,/P
PI'm posting this message to let you know about an exciting community on the
Internet - SurveySavvy. I'm a member and it offers you a great opportunity to
make a difference and earn money at the same time by taking research surveys
online. They are one of the TOP rated survey companies, so you can't go
wrong/P
PAND IT IS FREE !!!!! /P
PBRTo sign up, click on the following link: BRA
href="http://www.surveysavvy.com/ss/ss_index.php?id=2048808&action=join"http://www.surveysavvy.com/ss/ss_index.php?id=2048808&action=join/A
/P
PIf that doesn't work, copy and paste the link into your browser.
BR/P
/BODY
/HTML