Derek

Default William Sessions's first e-mail

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 18:21:40 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>Derek wrote:
>> On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 18:09:11 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>>
>>>The only alteration is the complete removal of my
>>>e-mail address.

>> The part you altered was the informational part of it

>I didn't post all of it, because it wasn't necessary.

The part you admittedly altered in the second alleged email
had nothing to do with your hiding your identity at all. It
was the informational part of the email that you altered, yet
your now claiming that that altered email is but one of two.
It cannot be, since you've already admitted that the second
alleged email was something YOU altered.

According to you, the informational part of his brief email
went;

"The marketing claim standards are still under
review by USDA. Accordingly, the standards
have not been published in a final form for use."

but now reads;

"A revised grass-fed marketing claim is under
development by USDA. Any grass-fed marketing
claim proposed by USDA will be published with
a public comment period."

Here's the claimed original email;

From: "Sessions, William" >
To: <jonball@[...]>

Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim
standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly,
the standards have not been published in a final form for
use. I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know
if further information is needed. Thanks,

William T. Sessions
Associate Deputy Administrator
Livestock and Seed Program
http://tinyurl.com/dkdxo

and here's your edited copy;

Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. A revised
grass-fed marketing claim is under development by
USDA. Any grass-fed marketing claim proposed by
USDA will be published with a public comment period.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me
know if further information is needed. Thanks,

William T. Sessions
Associate Deputy Administrator
Livestock and Seed Program
http://tinyurl.com/9m9cz

Both emails start with,

"Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message."

and end with

"I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know
if further information is needed.
Thanks,

William T. Sessions
Associate Deputy Administrator
Livestock and Seed Program"

How could you be so stupid as to try a stunt like that
and think you could get away with it?
Rudy Canoza

Derek lied:

> On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 18:21:40 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>
>>Derek lied:

>>>The part you altered was the informational part of it

>>I didn't post all of it, because it wasn't necessary.

> The part you admittedly altered

Was only my e-mail address, which I removed.
Derek

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 19:13:24 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>Derek wrote:

>>>I didn't post all of it, because it wasn't necessary.

>> The part you admittedly altered

>Was only my e-mail address, which I removed.

The part you admittedly altered in the second alleged email
had nothing to do with hiding your identity at all. It was the
informational part of the email that you altered, yet you're
now claiming that that altered email is but one of two sent
to you. It cannot be, since you've already admitted that the

From: "Sessions, William" >
To: <jonball@[...]>

[...]

and think you could get away with it, and how many
times are you going to ignore this solid evidence against
you by snipping it all away and insisting that the only
part you altered was your email address? This is the
most pathetic charade I've seen you go through after
being caught lying.

Rudy Canoza wrote:
> Derek lied:
>
> > On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 18:21:40 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >
> >>Derek lied:

> >>I didn't post all of it, because it wasn't necessary.

> > The part you admittedly altered

> Was only my e-mail address, which I removed.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Stupid, stupid Goober.

*If* you truly were innocent you'd be freakin' out and swearing and
cursing and name-calling.

As it is you are whimpering feebly.

It looks good on ya Gooby!

Derek

On 11 Sep 2005 14:01:25 -0700, "Ron" > wrote:
>Derek wrote:

>> >BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

>> I know; pathetic, isn't he?
>>
>> >Stupid, stupid Goober.
>> >
>> >*If* you truly were innocent you'd be freakin' out and swearing and
>> >cursing and name-calling.

>> Just a quibble - He's always freaking out and swearing
>> his head off. Are we now to conclude that he's always
>> telling the truth? ;-)

>Hardly)....but when he's been nailed good and proper as you have done
>he knows there's no escape and *forgets* to throw a tantrum and simply
>cowers and whimpers.
>A good bitch-slapping seems to do him a world of good.

I've given Jon his very own 9/11 disaster to think about,
and all because he got in the way while I was going
after Harrison, which is hilarious in itself when you
think about it. He should know by now that if there's
one thing that gets me really worked up into a lather,
it's someone getting in my way while I'm busy. G' night
Ron.
Rudy Canoza

Derek lied:
> On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 19:13:24 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>
>>Derek lied:

>>>The part you admittedly altered

>>Was only my e-mail address, which I removed.

> The part you admittedly altered in the second alleged

Also was only my e-mail address.

You're finished, Dreck.

Rudy Canoza wrote:
> Derek lied:
> > On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 19:13:24 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >
> >>Derek lied:

> >>Was only my e-mail address, which I removed.

> > The part you admittedly altered in the second alleged

> Also was only my e-mail address.
>
> You're finished, Dreck.

You wish,... retard!