Jerry Story

Default American Murder Association

http://www.trunkerton.fsnet.co.uk/ph...rug_racket.htm

Quote:
J.W. Hodge, MD, of Niagra Falls, New York, writes about the AMA:

"The medical monopoly or medical trust, euphemistically called
the American Medical Association, is not merely the meanest monopoly
ever organised, but the most arrogant, dangerous and despotic
organisation which ever managed a free people in this or any other age.
Any and all methods of healing the sick by means of safe, simple and
natural remedies are sure to be assailed and denounced by the arrogant
leaders of the AMA doctors' trust as fakes, frauds and humbugs." Every
practitioner of the healing art who does not ally himself with the
medical trust is denounced as a "dangerous quack" and impostor by the
predatory trust doctors. Every sanitarian who attempts to restore the
sick to a state of health by natural means without resort to the knife
or poisonous drugs, disease imparting serums, deadly toxins or
vaccines, is at once pounced upon by these medical tyrants and
fanatics, bitterly denounced, vilified and persecuted to the fullest
extent."

Jerry Story wrote:
> http://www.trunkerton.fsnet.co.uk/ph...rug_racket.htm

Quote:
> J.W. Hodge, MD, of Niagra Falls, New York, writes about the AMA:
>
> "The medical monopoly or medical trust, euphemistically called
> the American Medical Association, is not merely the meanest monopoly
> ever organised, but the most arrogant, dangerous and despotic
> organisation which ever managed a free people in this or any other age.
> Any and all methods of healing the sick by means of safe, simple and
> natural remedies are sure to be assailed and denounced by the arrogant
> leaders of the AMA doctors' trust as fakes, frauds and humbugs." Every
> practitioner of the healing art who does not ally himself with the
> medical trust is denounced as a "dangerous quack" and impostor by the
> predatory trust doctors. Every sanitarian who attempts to restore the
> sick to a state of health by natural means without resort to the knife
> or poisonous drugs, disease imparting serums, deadly toxins or
> vaccines, is at once pounced upon by these medical tyrants and
> fanatics, bitterly denounced, vilified and persecuted to the fullest
> extent."

That's why Physicians' Committee for Responsible Medicine was
formed.......as an antidote to the tyranny of the AMA.

usual suspect

> That's why Physicians' Committee for Responsible Medicine was
> formed

No, it wasn't. PCRM was formed as an outgrowth of animal rights groups,
not medical groups. Physicians make up less than five-percent of PCRM's
membership.

http://www.amprogress.org/News/News.cfm?ID=360&c=63

> .......as an antidote to the tyranny of the AMA.

The AMA is not a tyrannical organization, it's a professional
organization committed to medical science. PCRM is a group committed to
ACTIVISM, not science or medicine.

Why have you still not replied to my last post about cholesterol (and
gout, etc.) in TPA and AAEV, chickenshit?

usual suspect wrote:
> wrote:
> > That's why Physicians' Committee for Responsible Medicine was
> > formed

> No, it wasn't. PCRM was formed as an outgrowth of animal rights groups,
> not medical groups. Physicians make up less than five-percent of PCRM's
> membership.

http://www.amprogress.org/News/News.cfm?ID=360&c=63

> > .......as an antidote to the tyranny of the AMA.

> The AMA is not a tyrannical organization, it's a professional
> organization committed to medical science. PCRM is a group committed to
> ACTIVISM, not science or medicine.
>
> Why have you still not replied to my last post about cholesterol (and
> gout, etc.) in TPA and AAEV, chickenshit?

I have. Why do you insist on ignoring that animal food sources are the
cause of the two?

usual suspect wrote:
> wrote:
> > That's why Physicians' Committee for Responsible Medicine was
> > formed

> No, it wasn't. PCRM was formed as an outgrowth of animal rights groups,
> not medical groups. Physicians make up less than five-percent of PCRM's
> membership.

You ignorant git!!

PCRM was originally formed by MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS fed up with the
AMA's bullshit.

http://www.amprogress.org/News/News.cfm?ID=360&c=63

> > .......as an antidote to the tyranny of the AMA.

> The AMA is not a tyrannical organization, it's a professional
> organization committed to medical science. PCRM is a group committed to
> ACTIVISM, not science or medicine.
>
> Why have you still not replied to my last post about cholesterol (and
> gout, etc.) in TPA and AAEV, chickenshit?

usual suspect

>>>That's why Physicians' Committee for Responsible Medicine was
>>>formed

>>No, it wasn't. PCRM was formed as an outgrowth of animal rights groups,
>>not medical groups. Physicians make up less than five-percent of PCRM's
>>membership.

http://www.amprogress.org/News/News.cfm?ID=360&c=63

>>>.......as an antidote to the tyranny of the AMA.

>>The AMA is not a tyrannical organization, it's a professional
>>organization committed to medical science. PCRM is a group committed to
>>ACTIVISM, not science or medicine.
>>
>>Why have you still not replied to my last post about cholesterol (and
>>gout, etc.) in TPA and AAEV, chickenshit?

> I have.

No, gutless punk, you didn't.

> Why do you insist on ignoring that animal food sources are the
> cause of the two?

Because "animal food sources" aren't "the" cause of either, you
brain-dead oaf.

CAUSES OF GOUT: genetics (e.g., Kelley-Seegmiller syndrome, Lesch-Nyhan
syndrome), obesity, moderate to heavy alcohol consumption, diet rich in
high-purine foods (including but not limited to meats), low-calorie
diets, certain medications, rapid weight loss, chronic kidney disease,
hypertension, psoriasis, multiple myeloma, hemolytic anemia, tumors,
lead poisoning, hypothyroidism, surgery.
http://my.webmd.com/hw/gout/aa25364.asp

Heart disease also has many factors, many of which aren't based on diet
(and diet can be entirely irrelevant in managing certain cases of heart
disease). Genetics (including race), exercise, age, sex (males are more
at risk), smoking, diabetes, obesity, stress, etc., play a role in the
development of heart disease and the occurrence of heart attacks.
http://www.americanheart.org/present...dentifier=4726
usual suspect

wrote:

>>>That's why Physicians' Committee for Responsible Medicine was
>>>formed

>>No, it wasn't. PCRM was formed as an outgrowth of animal rights groups,
>>not medical groups. Physicians make up less than five-percent of PCRM's
>>membership.

> You ignorant git!!

*You* ignorant git!!

> PCRM was originally formed by

Animal rights activists.

As can be seen on PCRM's own Web site, despite its name, fewer
than 5 per cent of PCRM's members have medical degrees. The
group has a long history of opposing important research prograns
funded by respected health charities such as the American Heart
Association, the March of Dimes, St. Jude Children's Hospital,
the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation and the American
Cancer Society.

PCRM opposes any use of laboratory animals in biomedical
research, regardless of the benefit. It was created in 1984 to
provide a false patina of scientific credibility to the extreme
animal rights agenda espoused by PETA and other groups. Its
involvement in animal rights activism remains strong. PCRM's
president, Neal Barnard, is also president of thr Foundation to
Support Animal Protection, which is housed in PETA's
headquarters in Norfolk. PETA founder Ingrid Newkirk is the
foundation's vice president.

According to IRS records, in 2000, the sole grant awarded by the
foundation was to PCRM, in the amount of $432,524, nearly a
fifth of PCRM's budget.
http://www.amprogress.org/News/News.cfm?ID=149&c=65

Despite its name, only about 5% of PCRM's membership are
physicians. Recently PCRM has been spending much of its $2.9
million dollar annual budget attempting to re-invent itself as
a health/consumer watchdog group and draw media attention away
from its adherence to the animal rights agenda.

Nevertheless, PCRM has continued to promote that agenda in its
joint campaign with PETA against America's leading health
charities that fund animal based biomedical research. We are
not only talking about the March of Dimes, but also the American
Heart Association , the American Cancer Society, St. Jude
Children's Research Hospital, American Foundation for AIDS
Research, The Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation, The
American Red Cross and, yes, even Boys Town. Seventy charities
in all are currently on PCRM/PETA's "don't donate" list. These
are organizations that through their grants and contributions to
biomedical research are responsible for hundreds of specific
achievements in medical progress. These achievements range from
development of the polio vaccine to the latest in genetic
discoveries including identifying the genetic basis for
diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and many types of cancer.
http://www.amprogress.org/News/News.cfm?ID=360&c=63

See also: http://www.physicianscam.com/article_detail.cfm

> MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS

They're not medical professionals. They're animal rights activists.

usual suspect wrote:
> wrote:
> > usual suspect wrote:

> >>No, it wasn't. PCRM was formed as an outgrowth of animal rights groups,
> >>not medical groups. Physicians make up less than five-percent of PCRM's
> >>membership.

> > You ignorant git!!

> *You* ignorant git!!
>
> > PCRM was originally formed by

> Animal rights activists.

Who call themselves PHYSICIANS?

Dr. Neal Barnard is what exactly? What is that little "Dr" in front of
his name?

> As can be seen on PCRM's own Web site, despite its name, fewer
> than 5 per cent of PCRM's members have medical degrees. The
> group has a long history of opposing important research prograns
> funded by respected health charities such as the American Heart
> Association, the March of Dimes, St. Jude Children's Hospital,
> the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation and the American
> Cancer Society.
>
> PCRM opposes any use of laboratory animals in biomedical
> research, regardless of the benefit. It was created in 1984 to
> provide a false patina of scientific credibility to the extreme
> animal rights agenda espoused by PETA and other groups. Its
> involvement in animal rights activism remains strong. PCRM's
> president, Neal Barnard, is also president of thr Foundation to
> Support Animal Protection, which is housed in PETA's
> headquarters in Norfolk. PETA founder Ingrid Newkirk is the
> foundation's vice president.
>
> According to IRS records, in 2000, the sole grant awarded by the
> foundation was to PCRM, in the amount of $432,524, nearly a
> fifth of PCRM's budget.

http://www.amprogress.org/News/News.cfm?ID=149&c=65

> Despite its name, only about 5% of PCRM's membership are
> physicians. Recently PCRM has been spending much of its $2.9
> million dollar annual budget attempting to re-invent itself as
> a health/consumer watchdog group and draw media attention away
> from its adherence to the animal rights agenda.
>
> Nevertheless, PCRM has continued to promote that agenda in its
> joint campaign with PETA against America's leading health
> charities that fund animal based biomedical research. We are
> not only talking about the March of Dimes, but also the American
> Heart Association , the American Cancer Society, St. Jude
> Children's Research Hospital, American Foundation for AIDS
> Research, The Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation, The
> American Red Cross and, yes, even Boys Town. Seventy charities
> in all are currently on PCRM/PETA's "don't donate" list. These
> are organizations that through their grants and contributions to
> biomedical research are responsible for hundreds of specific
> achievements in medical progress. These achievements range from
> development of the polio vaccine to the latest in genetic
> discoveries including identifying the genetic basis for
> diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and many types of cancer.
> http://www.amprogress.org/News/News.cfm?ID=360&c=63
>
> See also: http://www.physicianscam.com/article_detail.cfm
>
> > MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS

> They're not medical professionals. They're animal rights activists.

usual suspect

>>>You ignorant git!!

>>*You* ignorant git!!
>>

>>>PCRM was originally formed by

>>Animal rights activists.

> Who call themselves PHYSICIANS?

Yes. Over 95% of their membership are *NOT* physicians:
http://www.amprogress.org/News/News.cfm?ID=360&c=63

Why do you gullibly go by the name of the organization rather than what
it really is? It is NOT a medical organization. It's primarily a group
of animal rights activists who don't hold medical degrees or work in the
medical profession. Nitwit.

> Dr. Neal Barnard is what exactly?

An animal rights activist who heads an animal rights group.

usual suspect wrote:

> [...]

> >> Heart Association , the American Cancer Society, St. Jude
> >> Children's Research Hospital, American Foundation for AIDS
> >> Research, The Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation, The
> >> American Red Cross and, yes, even Boys Town. Seventy charities
> >> in all are currently on PCRM/PETA's "don't donate" list. These
> >> are organizations that through their grants and contributions to
> >> biomedical research are responsible for hundreds of specific
> >> achievements in medical progress. These achievements range from
> >> development of the polio vaccine to the latest in genetic
> >> discoveries including identifying the genetic basis for
> >> diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and many types of cancer.
> >> http://www.amprogress.org/News/News.cfm?ID=360&c=63
> >>
> >>See also: http://www.physicianscam.com/article_detail.cfm

> >>They're not medical professionals. They're animal rights activists.

Go to http://www.nealbarnard.org and learn something you ...useless
....clit.

PCRM was ORIGINALLY founded by MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS!

usual suspect

wrote:

>>>Who call themselves PHYSICIANS?

>>Yes. Over 95% of their membership are *NOT* physicians:

http://www.amprogress.org/News/News.cfm?ID=360&c=63

>>Why do you gullibly go by the name of the organization rather than what
>>it really is? It is NOT a medical organization. It's primarily a group
>>of animal rights activists who don't hold medical degrees or work in the
>>medical profession. Nitwit.
>>

>>>Dr. Neal Barnard is what exactly?

>>An animal rights activist who heads an animal rights group.

> Go to http://www.nealbarnard.org and learn something

He calls himself "one of America’s leading advocates" -- an activist --
on the front page. I rest my case, numbnuts.

> PCRM was ORIGINALLY founded by MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS!

It's a lay organization with less than 5% medical professional
membership. It's agenda is that of advocacy and activism, NOT medical
science. It is NOT a medical organization, it's an AR organization.