usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:

> meaning

> deflect

> fringe)

>>>Not always.

>>Yes, ALWAYS.

> Are you

It IS the case. Veganism is the ******* offspring of the animal rights
movement, and animal rights is _sine qua non_ of veganism.

>>>You're in denial

>>No, Skanky, YOU are.

Established.

>>>What,

>>"Non sequitur" means "it doesn't follow." Dummy.

> What I said did indeed follow.

It does NOT follow that rejecting the most simplistic definition
available when the dictionary elaborates with much more context is "old
school anal retentive."

>>>Nonsense.

>>See what I mean, you stubborn old ass?

> Are you

So you *don't* see it.
rick

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "rick" > wrote in message
> ink.net...

snippage...

>> > You're in denial over the modern
>> > meaning.

>> ============
>> Modern meaning? ROTFLMAO The word is not 1000s of years old
>> you dolt. Hell, it's not even 100s of years old, fool.
>> It has a specific meaning. A meaning that does not change
>> because YOU are too lazy to be a real vegan. Try reading what
>> real vegans say about you ignorant wannbe fools, killer. Diet
>> is
>> no more, or less important than the whole of their lives.

> Stop being a dick, Dick. The
> dictionary agrees with me.

=======================
So what fool? The dictionary has co-opted the words real
meaning. It has done so because too many lazy, ignorant wannbes
like you pretend that diet makes a difference.

And
> yes, language can evolve quickly.
> Remember how quickly '***'
> turned from meaning cheerful to
> meaning homosexual?
> Remember how 'dick' turned
> from meaning a short form for
> Richard to a private eye and
> then as a slang for penises and
> idiots? No matter how much
> you want original definition
> purity, there are going to be
> some people who use the
> modern version.

=======================
ROTFLMAO I think you'd better learn a little more, little girl.
All those words are far far older than veganism.

>> You're not evolving with
>> > the rest of the world.

>> ===========
>> You've obviously devolved. You few remaining braincells are
>> in
>> too deep, hypocrite...

> When you have nothing to say,
> insulting makes you feel better.
> Says a lot about you.

=======================
ROTFLMAO And that says what about you, dolt. You insulted
first!! What a hoot! You really are as stupid as you appear,
aren't you hypocrite.

>> > What, you don't understand what
>> > I typed?

>> > Nonsense. When you don't eat
>> > any animal products you are vegan.

>> ================
>> No, you are not, fool.

> According to the modern definition
> you are indeed vegan just by doing
> that. It's funny that you, a troll, is
> arguing over this. I would expect
> this sort of thing to be an argument
> between vegans about who's really
> a vegan and who's not.

=====================
Don't take my word for it fool. Try reading what real vegans say
about losers like yourself that try to pretend that diet is all
it takes. And in your case, you diet isn't even 'vegan'. You
truely are one sad little girl, killer.

>> > You may not like this but it's true.

>> =============
>> Pretending to yourself doesn't make it true, fool.

> Who's pretending? The dictionary
> agrees with me.

=======================
Try reading what the word means fool. Try reading what real
veagns say about your ignorance.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> Ignorance, stupidity, and delusion run rampant...

Scented Nectar

"useless cesspool" > wrote nothing important in message
.. .

> > Are you

> It IS the case. Veganism is the ******* offspring of the animal rights
> movement, and animal rights is _sine qua non_ of veganism.

What are you talking about? I can't
tell since you snipped away so much.

> >>No, Skanky, YOU are.

> Established.

Why are you responding to yourself?

> It does NOT follow that rejecting the most simplistic definition
> available when the dictionary elaborates with much more context is "old
> school anal retentive."

If you go ballistic over others using
the modern definition, then you are
anal retentive.

> > Are you

> So you *don't* see it.

See what? You snipped too much
again.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"rick" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> > "rick" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...

> snippage...

> >> ============
> >> Modern meaning? ROTFLMAO The word is not 1000s of years old
> >> you dolt. Hell, it's not even 100s of years old, fool.
> >> It has a specific meaning. A meaning that does not change
> >> because YOU are too lazy to be a real vegan. Try reading what
> >> real vegans say about you ignorant wannbe fools, killer. Diet
> >> is
> >> no more, or less important than the whole of their lives.

> > Stop being a dick, Dick. The
> > dictionary agrees with me.

> =======================
> So what fool? The dictionary has co-opted the words real
> meaning. It has done so because too many lazy, ignorant wannbes
> like you pretend that diet makes a difference.

It makes a big difference in health.

> And
> > yes, language can evolve quickly.
> > Remember how quickly '***'
> > turned from meaning cheerful to
> > meaning homosexual?
> > Remember how 'dick' turned
> > from meaning a short form for
> > Richard to a private eye and
> > then as a slang for penises and
> > idiots? No matter how much
> > you want original definition
> > purity, there are going to be
> > some people who use the
> > modern version.

> =======================
> ROTFLMAO I think you'd better learn a little more, little girl.
> All those words are far far older than veganism.

Their changes in meaning are not
older than the one in vegan. We've
seen them take place in a single
lifespan.

> >> You're not evolving with
> >> ===========
> >> You've obviously devolved. You few remaining braincells are
> >> in
> >> too deep, hypocrite...

> > When you have nothing to say,
> > insulting makes you feel better.
> > Says a lot about you.

> =======================
> ROTFLMAO And that says what about you, dolt. You insulted
> first!! What a hoot! You really are as stupid as you appear,
> aren't you hypocrite.

Where did I insult first? The only
time I do that is if it is extra well
deserved.

> >> ================
> >> No, you are not, fool.

> > According to the modern definition
> > you are indeed vegan just by doing
> > that. It's funny that you, a troll, is
> > arguing over this. I would expect
> > this sort of thing to be an argument
> > between vegans about who's really
> > a vegan and who's not.

> =====================
> Don't take my word for it fool. Try reading what real vegans say
> about losers like yourself that try to pretend that diet is all
> it takes. And in your case, you diet isn't even 'vegan'. You
> truely are one sad little girl, killer.

You're a weirdo, Dick. Diet IS all
it takes according to some.

> >> =============
> >> Pretending to yourself doesn't make it true, fool.

> > Who's pretending? The dictionary
> > agrees with me.

> =======================
> Try reading what the word means fool. Try reading what real
> veagns say about your ignorance.

This coming from the weirdo who
said there are no vegans on the
usenet. Do you believe they exist at all?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

rick

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "rick" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>>
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > "rick" > wrote in message
>> > ink.net...

>> snippage...

>> > Stop being a dick, Dick. The
>> > dictionary agrees with me.

>> =======================
>> So what fool? The dictionary has co-opted the words real
>> meaning. It has done so because too many lazy, ignorant
>> wannbes
>> like you pretend that diet makes a difference.

> It makes a big difference in health.

=============
ANY proper diet makes a difference to health. Especially one
that includes the right meats, fool.
Besides, a diet is not what veganism is about. Again, ask a real
vegan what they think of your delution of the word.

>> And
>> > yes, language can evolve quickly.
>> > Remember how quickly '***'
>> > turned from meaning cheerful to
>> > meaning homosexual?
>> > Remember how 'dick' turned
>> > from meaning a short form for
>> > Richard to a private eye and
>> > then as a slang for penises and
>> > idiots? No matter how much
>> > you want original definition
>> > purity, there are going to be
>> > some people who use the
>> > modern version.

>> =======================
>> ROTFLMAO I think you'd better learn a little more, little
>> girl.
>> All those words are far far older than veganism.

> Their changes in meaning are not
> older than the one in vegan. We've
> seen them take place in a single
> lifespan.

==============
You really are just too stupid for words, aren't you? Trying
using your 2 beaincells for something other than the typical
propaganda you spew, stupid. Both those meanings have been
around since the 1800s. Now, you may be a old skank, but I doubt
you're THAT old as to claim the 1800s as your lifetime.

>> > When you have nothing to say,
>> > insulting makes you feel better.
>> > Says a lot about you.

>> =======================
>> ROTFLMAO And that says what about you, dolt. You insulted
>> first!! What a hoot! You really are as stupid as you appear,
>> aren't you hypocrite.

> Where did I insult first? The only
> time I do that is if it is extra well
> deserved.

===============
LOL Try reading for comprehensin fool, not emotion...

>> > According to the modern definition
>> > you are indeed vegan just by doing
>> > that. It's funny that you, a troll, is
>> > arguing over this. I would expect
>> > this sort of thing to be an argument
>> > between vegans about who's really
>> > a vegan and who's not.

>> =====================
>> Don't take my word for it fool. Try reading what real vegans
>> say
>> about losers like yourself that try to pretend that diet is
>> all
>> it takes. And in your case, you diet isn't even 'vegan'. You
>> truely are one sad little girl, killer.

> You're a weirdo, Dick. Diet IS all
> it takes according to some.

===========
Again, only to those that waht to 'feel' good about their doing
NOTHING. Again, ask a real vegan what they think of your using
the word when you obviously CAE NOTHING about the unnecessary
death and suffering of animals for your convenience, and
entertainment, hypocrite.

>> > Who's pretending? The dictionary
>> > agrees with me.

>> =======================
>> Try reading what the word means fool. Try reading what real
>> veagns say about your ignorance.

> This coming from the weirdo who
> said there are no vegans on the
> usenet. Do you believe they exist at all?

===============
Sure, but like I said, there are no REAL vegans on usenet fool.
That violates the principles of real veganism. But since you
have no idea of any principles, it figures you wouldn't
understand.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> Ignorance, stupidity, and delusion run rampant...

usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:
>>>Are you

>>It IS the case. Veganism is the ******* offspring of the animal rights
>>movement, and animal rights is _sine qua non_ of veganism.

> I can't tell

I can. You continue to believe and promote your rampant errors.

>>It does NOT follow that rejecting the most simplistic definition
>>available when the dictionary elaborates with much more context is "old
>>school anal retentive."

> If you go ballistic

I didn't go ballistic, I pointed out your error (which you continue to
repeat).

>>>Are you

>>So you *don't* see it.

> See what?

You don't see it because your head is firmly up your smell ass.
Scented Nectar

"rick" > wrote in message
nk.net...

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> > "rick" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...

> >> snippage...

> >> =======================
> >> So what fool? The dictionary has co-opted the words real
> >> meaning. It has done so because too many lazy, ignorant
> >> wannbes
> >> like you pretend that diet makes a difference.

> > It makes a big difference in health.

> =============
> ANY proper diet makes a difference to health. Especially one
> that includes the right meats, fool.
> Besides, a diet is not what veganism is about. Again, ask a real
> vegan what they think of your delution of the word.

'Real' vegans differ in their
definitions sometimes. It's
funny how you are so adamant
that it be the old one.

> >> And
> >> =======================
> >> ROTFLMAO I think you'd better learn a little more, little
> >> girl.
> >> All those words are far far older than veganism.

> > Their changes in meaning are not
> > older than the one in vegan. We've
> > seen them take place in a single
> > lifespan.

> ==============
> You really are just too stupid for words, aren't you? Trying
> using your 2 beaincells for something other than the typical
> propaganda you spew, stupid. Both those meanings have been
> around since the 1800s. Now, you may be a old skank, but I doubt
> you're THAT old as to claim the 1800s as your lifetime.

Are you ever a cranky old fart.
The words may have been
around a while, but we have seen
their meanings change in recent
times.

> >> =======================
> >> ROTFLMAO And that says what about you, dolt. You insulted
> >> first!! What a hoot! You really are as stupid as you appear,
> >> aren't you hypocrite.

> > Where did I insult first? The only
> > time I do that is if it is extra well
> > deserved.

> ===============
> LOL Try reading for comprehensin fool, not emotion...

Evasion. Well if you can't answer...

> >> =====================
> >> Don't take my word for it fool. Try reading what real vegans
> >> say
> >> about losers like yourself that try to pretend that diet is
> >> all
> >> it takes. And in your case, you diet isn't even 'vegan'. You
> >> truely are one sad little girl, killer.

> > You're a weirdo, Dick. Diet IS all
> > it takes according to some.

> ===========
> Again, only to those that waht to 'feel' good about their doing
> NOTHING. Again, ask a real vegan what they think of your using
> the word when you obviously CAE NOTHING about the unnecessary
> death and suffering of animals for your convenience, and
> entertainment, hypocrite.

What's a REAL vegan? You
make all kinds of wild claims
about there being none on the
internet.

> >> =======================
> >> Try reading what the word means fool. Try reading what real
> >> veagns say about your ignorance.

> > This coming from the weirdo who
> > said there are no vegans on the
> > usenet. Do you believe they exist at all?

> ===============
> Sure, but like I said, there are no REAL vegans on usenet fool.
> That violates the principles of real veganism. But since you
> have no idea of any principles, it figures you wouldn't
> understand.

You sure do have a wacky idea of
what a real vegan is.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

Useless snipped so much that the
message is now gibberish.

--
"usual suspect" > wrote in message

> >>It IS the case. Veganism is the ******* offspring of the animal rights
> >>movement, and animal rights is _sine qua non_ of veganism.

> > I can't tell

> I can. You continue to believe and promote your rampant errors.
>
> >>It does NOT follow that rejecting the most simplistic definition
> >>available when the dictionary elaborates with much more context is "old
> >>school anal retentive."

> > If you go ballistic

> I didn't go ballistic, I pointed out your error (which you continue to
> repeat).

> >>So you *don't* see it.

> > See what?

> You don't see it because your head is firmly up your smell ass.

usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:
> the message is now gibberish.

Nothing new -- your messages have always been gibberish.
usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:
<...>
>>>It makes a big difference in health.

Unproven over-generalization. Compare apples to apples for a change.
Brain-dead ****.

>>=============
>>ANY proper diet makes a difference to health. Especially one
>>that includes the right meats, fool.

Absolutely correct. Not to mention the right kinds of dairy products,
gelatin, and other derivatives which "vegans" avoid when unsure of
origin (i.e., they'll avoid something if it contains traces of an
ingredient that MIGHT be of animal origin).

>>Besides, a diet is not what veganism is about. Again, ask a real
>>vegan what they think of your delution of the word.

Correct, and that's why a vegan avoids fur and leather products in
addition to food. WTF does avoiding fur or leather have to do with
health? Answer: NOTHING. It's all about animal rights.

> 'Real' vegans differ in their
> definitions

The definition doesn't change, dumb ass. Veganism is about animal rights
-- always has been, always will be. Anything else you ascribe to it is a
tangent, and probably entirely irrelevant. That's especially true with
respect to the issue of health. One can eat a variety of animal products
and be very healthy; moreover, one can wear leather or fur without
adverse consequences (unless PETA terrorists attack). You're relying on
the same ****ed-up generalization about health (see above) that you've
been polluting this newsgroup with for over eight months now.

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Scented Asshole wrote:
> > the message is now gibberish.

> Nothing new -- your messages have always been gibberish.

You've got a bad habit of removing
the sentences you are responding
to. You make gibberish.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .
> Scented Asshole wrote:
> <...>

> Unproven over-generalization. Compare apples to apples for a change.
> Brain-dead ****.
>
> >>=============
> >>ANY proper diet makes a difference to health. Especially one
> >>that includes the right meats, fool.

> Absolutely correct. Not to mention the right kinds of dairy products,
> gelatin, and other derivatives which "vegans" avoid when unsure of
> origin (i.e., they'll avoid something if it contains traces of an
> ingredient that MIGHT be of animal origin).
>
> >>Besides, a diet is not what veganism is about. Again, ask a real
> >>vegan what they think of your delution of the word.

> Correct, and that's why a vegan avoids fur and leather products in
> addition to food. WTF does avoiding fur or leather have to do with
> health? Answer: NOTHING. It's all about animal rights.
>
> > 'Real' vegans differ in their
> > definitions

> The definition doesn't change, dumb ass. Veganism is about animal rights
> -- always has been, always will be. Anything else you ascribe to it is a
> tangent, and probably entirely irrelevant. That's especially true with
> respect to the issue of health. One can eat a variety of animal products
> and be very healthy; moreover, one can wear leather or fur without
> adverse consequences (unless PETA terrorists attack). You're relying on
> the same ****ed-up generalization about health (see above) that you've
> been polluting this newsgroup with for over eight months now.

The very dictionary you quoted
shows the main definition as being
soley diet based.
http://www.websters-online-dictionar...finition/vegan
"Someone who eats no animal
products at all".

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:
>>>the message is now gibberish.

>>Nothing new -- your messages have always been gibberish.

> You've got a bad habit

No, pot-head, you do. It's physically and mentally and emotionally
deleterious, and it shows.
usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:
>><...>

>>Unproven over-generalization. Compare apples to apples for a change.
>>Brain-dead ****.

>>Absolutely correct. Not to mention the right kinds of dairy products,
>>gelatin, and other derivatives which "vegans" avoid when unsure of
>>origin (i.e., they'll avoid something if it contains traces of an
>>ingredient that MIGHT be of animal origin).

>>Correct, and that's why a vegan avoids fur and leather products in
>>addition to food. WTF does avoiding fur or leather have to do with
>>health? Answer: NOTHING. It's all about animal rights.
>>

>>>'Real' vegans differ in their
>>>definitions

>>The definition doesn't change, dumb ass. Veganism is about animal rights
>>-- always has been, always will be. Anything else you ascribe to it is a
>>tangent, and probably entirely irrelevant. That's especially true with
>>respect to the issue of health. One can eat a variety of animal products
>>and be very healthy; moreover, one can wear leather or fur without
>>adverse consequences (unless PETA terrorists attack). You're relying on
>>the same ****ed-up generalization about health (see above) that you've
>>been polluting this newsgroup with for over eight months now.

> The very dictionary you quoted

Explains what veganism *is*, even over the objection of retards like you.
rick

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
news
> "rick" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
>>
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > "rick" > wrote in message
>> > ink.net...

>> > It makes a big difference in health.

>> =============
>> ANY proper diet makes a difference to health. Especially one
>> that includes the right meats, fool.
>> Besides, a diet is not what veganism is about. Again, ask a
>> real
>> vegan what they think of your delution of the word.

> 'Real' vegans differ in their
> definitions sometimes. It's
> funny how you are so adamant
> that it be the old one.

================
No, they don't. It is not a diet to real vegans, and it is NOT
about health. That's strickly your delusion to try to conveninec
yourself that you are doing something.

>> > Their changes in meaning are not
>> > older than the one in vegan. We've
>> > seen them take place in a single
>> > lifespan.

>> ==============
>> You really are just too stupid for words, aren't you? Trying
>> using your 2 beaincells for something other than the typical
>> propaganda you spew, stupid. Both those meanings have been
>> around since the 1800s. Now, you may be a old skank, but I
>> doubt
>> you're THAT old as to claim the 1800s as your lifetime.

> Are you ever a cranky old fart.
> The words may have been
> around a while, but we have seen
> their meanings change in recent
> times.

================
No fool, try reading again for comprehension. I know that that
is difficult for your limited brainpower, but the meanings you
cited have been in use since the 1800s, dolt, not withing your
lifetime. Except of course unless you really are an old, old
skank.

>> > Where did I insult first? The only
>> > time I do that is if it is extra well
>> > deserved.

>> ===============
>> LOL Try reading for comprehensin fool, not emotion...

> Evasion. Well if you can't answer...

============
Delusion, try again, fool.

>> > You're a weirdo, Dick. Diet IS all
>> > it takes according to some.

>> ===========
>> Again, only to those that waht to 'feel' good about their
>> doing
>> NOTHING. Again, ask a real vegan what they think of your
>> using
>> the word when you obviously CAE NOTHING about the unnecessary
>> death and suffering of animals for your convenience, and
>> entertainment, hypocrite.

> What's a REAL vegan? You
> make all kinds of wild claims
> about there being none on the
> internet.

===================
READ the real definition, fool. You'll then see why there will
not be any REAL vegans on usenet. Man, you really are this
stupid, aren't you?

>> > This coming from the weirdo who
>> > said there are no vegans on the
>> > usenet. Do you believe they exist at all?

>> ===============
>> Sure, but like I said, there are no REAL vegans on usenet
>> fool.
>> That violates the principles of real veganism. But since you
>> have no idea of any principles, it figures you wouldn't
>> understand.

> You sure do have a wacky idea of
> what a real vegan is.

============
Nope. You try to pretend to be what you aren't, hypocrite...

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> Ignorance, stupidity, and delusion run rampant...

Scented Nectar

> >>Nothing new -- your messages have always been gibberish.

> > You've got a bad habit

> No

You've got a bad habit of snipping
the sentences you're responding
to.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
. ..
> Scented Asshole wrote:
> >><...>

> >>Unproven over-generalization. Compare apples to apples for a change.
> >>Brain-dead ****.

> >>Absolutely correct. Not to mention the right kinds of dairy products,
> >>gelatin, and other derivatives which "vegans" avoid when unsure of
> >>origin (i.e., they'll avoid something if it contains traces of an
> >>ingredient that MIGHT be of animal origin).

> >>Correct, and that's why a vegan avoids fur and leather products in
> >>addition to food. WTF does avoiding fur or leather have to do with
> >>health? Answer: NOTHING. It's all about animal rights.

> >>The definition doesn't change, dumb ass. Veganism is about animal rights
> >>-- always has been, always will be. Anything else you ascribe to it is a
> >>tangent, and probably entirely irrelevant. That's especially true with
> >>respect to the issue of health. One can eat a variety of animal products
> >>and be very healthy; moreover, one can wear leather or fur without
> >>adverse consequences (unless PETA terrorists attack). You're relying on
> >>the same ****ed-up generalization about health (see above) that you've
> >>been polluting this newsgroup with for over eight months now.

> > The very dictionary you quoted

> Explains what veganism *is*, even over the objection of retards like you.

Are you off your meds again?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:

>>>You've got a bad habit

>>No

> You've got a bad habit

No, pothead. You do. It's mentally and physically deleterious. Your
posts definitely prove it.
usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:

>>>The very dictionary you quoted

>>Explains what veganism *is*, even over the objection of retards like you.

> Are you

The dictionary explains what veganism *is*, even over the objection of
retards like you.
Scented Nectar

rights

products

on

> >>Explains what veganism *is*, even over the objection of retards like

you.

> > Are you

> The dictionary explains what veganism *is*, even over the objection of
> retards like you.

You ARE off your meds again. Is
that when you start feeling that food
always has religious meanings and
all that other stuff?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

Another piece of gibberish brought
to you by Useless Cesspool, folks.
He and Rudey are competing to
see who can snip out more of what
they're responding to.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

> >>No

> > You've got a bad habit

> No, pothead. You do. It's mentally and physically deleterious. Your
> posts definitely prove it.

usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
> Another piece of gibberish

That's all you post, and it's because of your bad habit. Smoking poy is
mentally and physically deleterious. Your posts definitely prove it.
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Skanky wrote:
> > Another piece of gibberish

> That's all you post, and it's because of your bad habit. Smoking poy is
> mentally and physically deleterious. Your posts definitely prove it.

I'll remember that the next chance
I get to smoke "poy". I'll probably
just say no, as I've never heard of
it, much lessed researched it's
effects.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
>>>Another piece of gibberish

Correction of my typo:
>>That's all you post, and it's because of your bad habit. Smoking poT is
>>mentally and physically deleterious. Your posts definitely prove it.

> I'll remember that

You won't remember it, scatterbrains.
Scented Nectar

> Correction of my typo:
> >>That's all you post, and it's because of your bad habit. Smoking poT is
> >>mentally and physically deleterious. Your posts definitely prove it.

> > I'll remember that

> You won't remember it, scatterbrains.

I'll remember that you thought I
would smoke poy [sic]. Under the
topic 're my typing', too.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

usual suspect

Skanky wrote:

>>Correction of my typo:

>>>I'll remember that

>>You won't remember it, scatterbrains.

> I'll remember

No, you won't. You know your memory is shit.