Old 20-08-2005, 10:23 AM
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

Skanky wrote:

How come below, you don't put
in snip indicators?

First, your grammar is absolutely horrendous. One should ask "Why"
rather than "How come." It's further evidence of your deficient,
truncated education.

Second, this is an example of the pot calling the kettle black. When the
hell have YOU ever noted your rampant snips, Skanky?

There's lots you've snipped.

And there's a lot more I should've since you've written nothing new.

If I had a penny for every time someone
claimed to be part Indian...I'd be rich.

You don't, and you aren't.

Established.

Why

For starters, because you've explained how you take the bus because you
don't have a car.

In 2003.

In 2005, you've explained that you *cannot* lease or buy land further
out near the city limits because of the inconvenience of travel, etc. It
takes a bit longer by bus than by car (which you DON'T have), huh.

I don't have time to travel to an out of the way part
of the city just to water and weed every day.
-- Skanky, 12 Jun 05: http://tinyurl.com/8zzxu

Don't you think your chronic excuses will come back to haunt you if you
continue to suggest that maybe NOW you do have one when all along you've
used the transportation issue as a weasel point when discussing your
pseudo-ethics and your reality? There is no fishing, Skanky.

You cried

No.

Yes,

No. I objected and asked you politely to stop.

You

I objected and asked you politely to stop.

And I

you've started up with that BS again.

I'll make you a deal.

I don't make deals with 43 year-old arrested development agoraphobic
pot-heads.

Why are you fishing about whether
or not I've had my 43rd birthday yet?

I'm not fishing. Your 42nd birthday marks the start of your 43rd year on
earth.

and whined

No, I objected.

when I called you a boy

Awfully rich for you to call someone else a name which you allege
has

do with maturity considering your own self-crippling case of
arrested
development.

Well, I'm glad

You shouldn't take comfort in your own emotional immaturity and
severely
self-crippling case of arrested development.

saying it was racist, and indicating by
that that you were black.

I didn't say I was black. I've never claimed to be black. I come
from

an

interracial family.

For example:
http://tinyurl.com/aojn6
http://tinyurl.com/9tau4

Big ****ing deal.

It is because you've once again brazenly lied about this whole issue.

Lied

Yes, you're a congenital liar.

Whoa,

You should whoa yourself before you start lying, liar.

Even you make typos. He's not perfect. And obviously you're not.

Old 20-08-2005, 11:10 AM
Beach Runner

Beach Runner wrote:

usual suspect wrote:

Beach Runner wrote:

While I'm not in favor of smoking pot due to the hot dirty air,
Louis Armstrong, the most influential musician of the 20th century,
smoked pot his entire life.

OK, his entire Adult life.
I thought that should be obvious to anyone reading it.

Wrong. Not during infancy or childhood.

He was the first person to improvise around chords as opposed to the
melody.

Which had NOTHING to do with his drug abuse.

Not according to him. Many jazz musicians says it helped their
creativity. Are you an expert on Louis Armstrong. I am. It includes
interviews with his co workers, including Arvil Shaw and Warren Smith.

Old 20-08-2005, 05:16 PM
usual suspect

car-less pot-head Skanky Nutball wrote:
Except for early on in my posting
to this group, I always notate my
snips.

Liar.

I was

You still are.
Old 20-08-2005, 05:17 PM
usual suspect

car-less jelly-head Skanky Nutball wrote:
Skanky's life is already utterly destroyed.

My life is quite

a mess.
Old 20-08-2005, 05:18 PM
usual suspect

car-less agoraphobic orthorexic pot-head Skanky wrote:
What do you think about people who
drink but are not alcoholics?

Stop trying to change the subject, Skanky.

The topic was me smoking weed.

Stick to that topic.

Old 20-08-2005, 05:25 PM
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
You should whoa yourself before you start lying, liar.

Even you make typos.

She lied, typos or no.

He's not perfect.

She's definitely not. For starters, she's abused her body and mind with
marijuana for decades. She also has cankles, Bob. She's a mess.
Old 20-08-2005, 10:20 PM
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" wrote in message
.. .
car-less agoraphobic orthorexic pot-head Skanky wrote:
What do you think about people who
drink but are not alcoholics?

Stop trying to change the subject, Skanky.

The topic was me smoking weed.

Stick to that topic.

Topics evolve. So should you.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Old 22-08-2005, 05:21 PM
usual suspect

car-less agoraphobic orthorexic pot-head Skanky wrote:

What do you think about people who
drink but are not alcoholics?

Stop trying to change the subject, Skanky.

The topic was me smoking weed.

Stick to that topic.

Topics

Topic. Singular. Stick to it.
Old 22-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Scented Nectar

SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
"usual suspect" wrote in message
.. .
car-less agoraphobic orthorexic pot-head Skanky wrote:

What do you think about people who
drink but are not alcoholics?

Stop trying to change the subject, Skanky.

The topic was me smoking weed.

Stick to that topic.

Topics

Topic. Singular. Stick to it.

Then get back to global warming moron.

Global Warming FarmI General Cooking 79 14-01-2011 09:03 PM
Global Warming Dan L General Cooking 0 30-12-2010 04:35 AM
Global Warming Dan L General Cooking 1 29-12-2010 03:44 AM
Global Warming Beach Runner Vegan 25 06-08-2005 03:16 AM
Global Warming Beach Runner Vegan 25 02-08-2005 12:53 AM