Beach Runner

Default Fingers and Global Warming

Hey US, under normal conditions, without medications, I don't feel most
of my fingers. I doubt you would even have survived my car accident.

A also not when I proved your sources were supportive of Global Warming,
(except for 1 group heavily paid for by big business), you ignored it.

So we can take as fact that Global Warming is generally accepted.
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
> Hey US,

Hey Bob.

> under normal conditions, without medications, I don't feel most
> of my fingers.

You probably don't feel them when you're on medication, either.

> I doubt you would even have survived my car accident.

I've survived my own.

> A also not when I proved your sources were supportive of Global Warming,
> (except for 1 group heavily paid for by big business), you ignored it.

No, I didn't. I chose not to respond to the pseudoscience you peddle
from leftist activist groups who distort science in a brazen attempt to
make radical policy changes.

> So we can take as fact

No, we can't. It's NOT established. It's specualated, hypothesized, but
NOT proven.
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:
> Beach Runner wrote:
>
>> Hey US,

> Hey Bob.
>
>> under normal conditions, without medications, I don't feel most of my
>> fingers.

> You probably don't feel them when you're on medication, either.
>
>> I doubt you would even have survived my car accident.

The doctors say most people would not have survived it. Maybe you are
physically fit enough. I hope you are.

> I've survived my own.

Was it being hit by a mercedes going 90 mph on a residential street.
>> A also not when I proved your sources were supportive of Global Warming,
>> (except for 1 group heavily paid for by big business), you ignored it.

> No, I didn't. I chose not to respond to the pseudoscience you peddle
> from leftist activist groups who distort science in a brazen attempt to
> make radical policy changes.

I posted YOUR sources. You didn't even recognize I posted your sources?

>> So we can take as fact

> No, we can't. It's NOT established. It's specualated, hypothesized, but
> NOT proven.

All your sources (but one) support Global Warming.

You have been made a fool of.
usual suspect

Bumbling Bob wrote:
>>> Hey US,

>> Hey Bob.
>>
>>> under normal conditions, without medications, I don't feel most of my
>>> fingers.

>> You probably don't feel them when you're on medication, either.
>>
>>> I doubt you would even have survived my car accident.

> The doctors say most people would not have survived it.

Well, congratulations. You must be proud.

> Maybe you are physically fit enough.

I'm fit, but I don't care to judge my fitness by trying to see how bad
of a wreck I can survive.

> I hope you are.

In the meantime, I'll drive defensively and try to stay out of the way
of fast moving objects (including 90-mph Mercedes-Benzes).

> All your sources (but one) support Global Warming.

Read this link first:
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/paleo/ctl/abrupt.html

Then go through the rest of the timeline:
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/paleo/ctl/100k.html

Note that ~11,600 years ago:
Ice core records from Greenland show in less than a decade there
was a sudden warming of around 15 degrees Celsius (27-degrees F)
of the annual mean temperature.

What is the amount of recent temperature rise over a century that you
have your knickers all twisted up over? From the stuff you pasted in
yesterday:
The global average surface temperature has increased over the
20th century by about 0.6°C...

The rise in temperature ~11,600 years ago was 2500% more in the span of
<10 years than the tiny rise today which you and other leftist kooks
suggest is from human activities over the last hundred years or more.

Global warming is a NATURAL phenomenon. We don't need your radical
changes to deal with it. We just need ice machines and air-conditioners.
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

>>> Hey Bob.

>>> You probably don't feel them when you're on medication, either.

>> The doctors say most people would not have survived it.

> Well, congratulations. You must be proud.
>
>> Maybe you are physically fit enough.

> I'm fit, but I don't care to judge my fitness by trying to see how bad
> of a wreck I can survive.
>
>> I hope you are.

> In the meantime, I'll drive defensively and try to stay out of the way
> of fast moving objects (including 90-mph Mercedes-Benzes).
>
>> All your sources (but one) support Global Warming.

> Read this link first:
> http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/paleo/ctl/abrupt.html
>
> Then go through the rest of the timeline:
> http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/paleo/ctl/100k.html
>
> Note that ~11,600 years ago:
> Ice core records from Greenland show in less than a decade there
> was a sudden warming of around 15 degrees Celsius (27-degrees F) of
> the annual mean temperature.
>
> What is the amount of recent temperature rise over a century that you
> have your knickers all twisted up over? From the stuff you pasted in
> yesterday:
> The global average surface temperature has increased over the
> 20th century by about 0.6°C...
>
> The rise in temperature ~11,600 years ago was 2500% more in the span of
> <10 years than the tiny rise today which you and other leftist kooks
> suggest is from human activities over the last hundred years or more.
>
> Global warming is a NATURAL phenomenon. We don't need your radical
> changes to deal with it. We just need ice machines and air-conditioners.

I posted your original sources. They made a fool out of you.
They supported global warming.

There is no question there are other causes of global warming, but
pumping CO2, other greenhouse gasses, and changing the environment
certainly contributes to it.

People here care about life, more than the profits of huge oil and
nuclear companies.

Global Warming Nad R General Cooking 2 02-01-2011 10:09 PM
Global warming. James Silverton[_4_] General Cooking 11 02-02-2010 09:35 AM
Global Warming Beach Runner Vegan 25 06-08-2005 03:16 AM
Global Warming Beach Runner Vegan 25 02-08-2005 12:53 AM
Global Warming! Graeme... in London Barbecue 4 21-11-2003 01:40 AM