mch

Default Being vegan=less healthy?

Please tell me if there is necesserity to take some extra medicine to be
healthy or not?
What about B12?
How do u solve it?
Thanks for answers.
Regards

Steve

mch wrote:
> Please tell me if there is necesserity to take some extra medicine to be
> healthy or not?

> What about B12?

Yes. You need to take some.

http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"

Beach Runner

Steve wrote:

> mch wrote:
>
>> Please tell me if there is necesserity to take some extra medicine to
>> be healthy or not?

>> What about B12?

> Yes. You need to take some.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html
>

> Steve
>
> Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
> http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html
>
> Steve's Home Page
> http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/
>
> "The great American thought trap: It is not real
> unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
> shopping mall"

It is quite comon among the elder meat eatng publicaion. So
application can
injected. It's eazy/

Joe

This newsgroup.... the best find ever... Great links to healthy eating
sites. I loved the ones I found [ and kept finding] through this
message

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 11:48:55 GMT, Beach Runner > wrote:

>Steve wrote:
>
>> mch wrote:
>>
>>> Please tell me if there is necesserity to take some extra medicine to
>>> be healthy or not?

>>> What about B12?

>> Yes. You need to take some.
>>
>> http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html
>>

>> Steve
>>
>> Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
>> http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html
>>
>> Steve's Home Page
>> http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/
>>
>> "The great American thought trap: It is not real
>> unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
>> shopping mall"
>>

> It is quite comon among the elder meat eatng publicaion. So
>application can
>injected. It's eazy/

Beach Runner

Steve wrote:
> mch wrote:
>
>> Please tell me if there is necesserity to take some extra medicine to
>> be healthy or not?

>> What about B12?

> Yes. You need to take some.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html
>

> Steve
>
> Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
> http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html
>
> Steve's Home Page
> http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/
>
> "The great American thought trap: It is not real
> unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
> shopping mall"

My 78 year old bike riding, walking meat eating fisher needs B12.

see
http://www.healthandage.com/PHome/gm=20!gid2=1824

http://www.ext.vt.edu/pubs/nutrition...0/348-020.html

anyone may have trouble absorbing B12.

It not made from meat, it comes from bacteria.

The jury is out on fermented soy products and brewers yeast, but many
lifetime vegans never get a B12 deficiency. It is increasingly common,
probably because of improved hygiene.