FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Vegan Friend (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/67593-vegan-friend.html)

[email protected] 13-08-2005 06:14 PM

Vegan Friend

I work with a few ladies who are vegetarians and one is a vegan.
I love to bake and try to bake something everyone can eat. Could
someone give me a recipe for vegan cookies.

I already can do chocolate cake and banana cake but would love some
cookie recipes.

Also I am in the UK and was sent some Kool-aid...is that suitable for
Vegans?
I want to know before I offer her any.

Thanks
Julie
Northern Ireland

Steve 13-08-2005 06:42 PM

wrote:
I work with a few ladies who are vegetarians and one is a vegan.
I love to bake and try to bake something everyone can eat. Could
someone give me a recipe for vegan cookies.

I already can do chocolate cake and banana cake but would love some
cookie recipes.

Also I am in the UK and was sent some Kool-aid...is that suitable for
Vegans?
I want to know before I offer her any.

rec.food.veg.cooking would be a better group. It is moderated, just
recipies, no noise. Lots of foodies and foodies from the UK. 99% of
the recipies are vegan

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"

Scented Nectar 13-08-2005 06:59 PM

wrote in message
ups.com...
I work with a few ladies who are vegetarians and one is a vegan.
I love to bake and try to bake something everyone can eat. Could
someone give me a recipe for vegan cookies.

I already can do chocolate cake and banana cake but would love some
cookie recipes.

Also I am in the UK and was sent some Kool-aid...is that suitable for
Vegans?
I want to know before I offer her any.

Thanks
Julie
Northern Ireland

Maybe one of the vegan recipe
sites listed on my webpage can
help. It's a directory of over 700
vegetarian and vegan free recipe
websites.
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

SN

usual suspect 13-08-2005 10:59 PM

Also I am in the UK and was sent some Kool-aid...is that suitable for
Vegans?

Vegans are true believers. Kool-aid worked in Jonestown. Give them the
grape-flavored stuff.

Scented Nectar 14-08-2005 04:55 AM

"usual suspect" wrote in message
Also I am in the UK and was sent some Kool-aid...is that suitable for
Vegans?

Vegans are true believers. Kool-aid worked in Jonestown. Give them the
grape-flavored stuff.

There's that good old vegan-hater
misanthropy again.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

usual suspect 14-08-2005 05:37 AM

Skanky wrote:

Also I am in the UK and was sent some Kool-aid...is that suitable for
Vegans?

Vegans are true believers. Kool-aid worked in Jonestown. Give them the
grape-flavored stuff.

There's that good old vegan-hater
misanthropy again.

It's humor, not misanthropy. I'm not surprised you have no sense of the
former given your rampant and ingrained personal familiarity with the
latter.

Beach Runner 14-08-2005 07:15 AM

Scented Nectar wrote:

"usual suspect" wrote in message

Also I am in the UK and was sent some Kool-aid...is that suitable for
Vegans?

Vegans are true believers. Kool-aid worked in Jonestown. Give them the
grape-flavored stuff.

There's that good old vegan-hater
misanthropy again.

Kool aide is vegan. It is also junk food. so while it is vegan, it
will provide empty calories. It's basically artificially flavored sugar
water. Why not drink water instead?

Scented Nectar 14-08-2005 03:52 PM

"usual suspect" wrote in message
.. .
Skanky wrote:

Also I am in the UK and was sent some Kool-aid...is that suitable for
Vegans?

Vegans are true believers. Kool-aid worked in Jonestown. Give them the
grape-flavored stuff.

There's that good old vegan-hater
misanthropy again.

It's humor, not misanthropy. I'm not surprised you have no sense of the
former given your rampant and ingrained personal familiarity with the
latter.

You think that when you do it, it's
humour, and when vegans do it,
it's misanthropy. Who are you trying
to fool?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

usual suspect 14-08-2005 06:41 PM

Skanky wrote:

Also I am in the UK and was sent some Kool-aid...is that suitable for
Vegans?

Vegans are true believers. Kool-aid worked in Jonestown. Give them the
grape-flavored stuff.

There's that good old vegan-hater
misanthropy again.

It's humor, not misanthropy. I'm not surprised you have no sense of the
former given your rampant and ingrained personal familiarity with the
latter.

You think that when you do it, it's
humour, and when vegans do it,
it's misanthropy.

It is. Note how you and the other vegans lack compassion or humor in
your tone:

If you go and have a massive stroke, um, well,
never mind go ahead. :)
Skanky, 18 July 2005

"I always cheer any time I hear someone who is a hunter dies
in a war or plane crash or from cancer...
They should not receive any medical assistance or legal
assistance. They should be denied housing..."
exploratory, t.p.a. Oct 10 2003, 6:09 pm

"...I hope he dies or sooner rather than later, but I'd settle
for his institutionalization..."
frlpwr, t.p.a. Apr 18 2004, 4:44 pm

"...As for his current absence, I sincerely hope he finally
threw a clot. The world would be better place without him..."
frlpwr, t.p.a. Apr 17 2004, 5:43 pm

"...I live a couple of miles from an intensive turkkey rearing
factory, I know both directors of the company, I hope they die a
slow death asap, They are stinking lousy low life Yorkshire
scum..."
Racist Ray Slater, Feb 12 2004, 12:45 pm a.a.e.v.

We should plaster Etter's, Dutch's and Ball's homes with PETA
and PCRM flyers so that THEY will have NO square inch to post
THEIR views and discuss topics of interest to THEM.
http://tinyurl.com/5m5ew

I hope you die slowly, and in excruciating pain from cancer or in a
house fire you worthless tramp for what you have just said. Just one
animals life is worth 10 of yours. Your wife is better off where
she is,
at least she doesn't have to live with YOU. I bet she would have
committed suicide anyway rather than put up with you. Please do
like her
and choke to death.
http://tinyurl.com/5lndg

I can hardly wait until you get your first heart attack.
I will jump for joy when you suffer and drop dead!
It will be hilarious for the medical staff to laugh at you
and tell you that they don't have to be told by YOU what to do.
http://tinyurl.com/3jalp

Keep on eating that red meat, Dick Etter!
http://tinyurl.com/3vkss

So you are saying I and fellow vegetarians have the legal
right to run an office the way WE want. Well, then, that is good --
because I encourage medical doctors not to help hunters and
non-vegetarians.
http://tinyurl.com/4j4tm

You're all misanthropes. You lack any genuine sense of compassion for
animals and for your fellow man. The empty rhetoric about "saving
animals" is a veneer which you thnk covers your hatred of everything and
everyone, but it's so thin and shallow that everyone can see right
through it.

Scented Nectar 14-08-2005 08:23 PM

"usual suspect" wrote in message
. ..
Skanky wrote:

Also I am in the UK and was sent some Kool-aid...is that suitable for
Vegans?

Vegans are true believers. Kool-aid worked in Jonestown. Give them the
grape-flavored stuff.

There's that good old vegan-hater
misanthropy again.

It's humor, not misanthropy. I'm not surprised you have no sense of the
former given your rampant and ingrained personal familiarity with the
latter.

You think that when you do it, it's
humour, and when vegans do it,
it's misanthropy.

It is. Note how you and the other vegans lack compassion or humor in
your tone:

If you go and have a massive stroke, um, well,
never mind go ahead. :)
Skanky, 18 July 2005

Someone didn't notice the smilie.

[...]

Waaaaah, poor baby. Can't take