Beach Runner

Rudy Canoza wrote:

>> It doesn't take much to give you
>> a case of the freak-outs, does it.

> No "freak-outs". I like pointing out how goddamned stupid you are.
> It's fun.

if his joy is hurting other people, than he is sick.
Dutch

"usual suspect" > wrote

> 1. I want to make sure people aren't deluded by the lies people like you
> spread about diet, health, nutrition, the conditions in which animals are
> raised, etc., so I'm here to add some balance.

Quite so, "veganism" is one of the most insidious ideas in modern culture.
Due to it's benign reputation, people find themselves ensconced in it's
dogma before they know what hit them. The same people who would never fall
victim to one of the more obvious cults are easy prey for extreme ARAs who
use veganism to promote their agenda.

Dutch

"Beach Runner" > wrote

> Rudy Canoza wrote:
>

>>> It doesn't take much to give you
>>> a case of the freak-outs, does it.

>> No "freak-outs". I like pointing out how goddamned stupid you are. It's
>> fun.
>>

> if his joy is hurting other people, than he is sick.

If you can take constructive criticism then it can help you, immensely,
otherwise, sticks and stones...

pearl

"usual suspect" > wrote in message . ..

> > Your unethical edit is noted.

> It wasn't unethical.

You altered my post. You've no credibility.

Go 'support your troops', murderous troll.

<snip usual defamatory BS>

pearl

"Abner Hale" > wrote in message oups.com...

> pearl wrote:

> > Your unethical edit is noted. Was- http://www.troopsoutnow.org/ .
> >
> > You have no credibility whatsoever, 'usual suspect'.

> Coming from a drooling Irish foot-rubbing **** who believes in "Inner
> Earth Beings," that's downright hilarious.

Coming from a drooling meat-eating ignoramus, that's priceless!

[http://www.reflexology-research.com/Abstracts.html

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep...p5/inner4.htm]

> <snip>

Derek

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 21:14:00 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>>>That's correct, with the exception of fish.

>> You didn't mention that exception when making
>> your statement about your dislike for flesh.

>Was I supposed to enumerate every single like or dislike in every single
>post I ever made, tosser?

Yes, you were, especially when making categorical
statements concerning your dislike for flesh, which,
believe it or not, includes fish, liar suspect. You lied
when making that statement, so I've every reason
to believe you've lied since making it as well. You're
an habitual liar. Let's take your quotes concerning
hunting, for yet another example of many;

"*I* don't hunt."
usual suspect Jul 1 2003 http://tinyurl.com/e45k7

But then, just 4 days later you inadvertently confess
that you DO hunt after all;

"I know from my own hunting as well as from that
of family members and friends that nobody wants
to put a deer or rabbit or any other creature in pain."
usual suspect Jul 5 2003 http://tinyurl.com/c4h4d

You're an habitual liar.

>>>I now distinguish between healthful and unhealthful diets

>> Then you

>The past is irrelevant.

Only according to those with a past they would wish
to go away and forget about: you, for example. Your
past quotes reveal that you've lied about your dislike
for flesh. They also show that you have no grounds
to launch your pathetic tirades against vegans here
who abstain from meat, because like you, the majority
of them abstain from meat for the very same reasons
you gave, hypocrite.

>>>My position now is consistent

>> Your position is

>based on a learning process.

Confusion, more like.

<unsnip>

"I am vegan"
usual suspect 2002-05-09

"First, don't EVER call me "a vegan" or even just "vegan."
usual suspect 2003-06-10

"No thanks, I'm a vegan."
usual suspect 2003-08-14

"You'll find my views have been consistent."
usual suspect 2003-09-05

When you've finally made up your mind where your
own position is regarding veganism, you might have
some say here, but while you continue to attack
vegans that aren't as confused as you are regarding
their position, your feeble attacks can only be seen
as a swipe against those who've bettered you by
abiding by their stated principles. Your utter hatred
toward those you've tried but failed to aspire to is
ugly and so transparent.

>>>Upon further study, I ceded that the account of Noah following the flood
>>>mitigated that isolated passage.

>> You were already aware

>More aware than you'll ever be, blue-foot.

And yet, even when armed with all your so-called
awareness and understanding of the bible you
still chose Genesis 1:29-30 to indicate that our
said dominion over animals doesn't include
slaughtering them for food.

>>>It's a theological question, Derk, and in the above I refused to presume
>>>the answer. I don't *know* if God endowed them with any rights

>> Then you have

>The Bible is incongruent with AR, but consistent with AW.

The bible can be interpreted to mean whatever the
liar using it wishes it to mean, as you've proved quite
effectively in this one thread alone. Take another pet
subject I have, for example: personal responsibility.
When considering the expression "children carry the
sins of their fathers" Deut. 5:9 says, "You shall not
bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD
your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for
the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation
of those who hate me...", but Deut. 24:16 completely
contradicts that message (God's word) with, "Fathers
shall not be put to death for their children, nor children
put to death for their fathers; each is to die for his own
sin."

The bible is a lie and used by liars like yourself to get
them out of tight corners or into people's pockets.

>>>You're a cuckold:
>>> I am sure he will tell you that I have shagged his wife and its
>>> true I will admit that.
>>> David "Judas" Nash - http://tinyurl.com/n292

>> You throw that up at every opportunity

>It's true.

Study my twin's statement again. Why was he so
certain that I would tell the truth over something
which would surely cause myself and my wife so
much public embarrassment when it would have
been so easy for me just to deny it? What was my
twin so sure about when making that statement if
NOT my commitment to honesty?

Also, you might want to take note of something
he wrote regarding you.

"Over the last couple of years I have been using
this news group to vent my anger at my twin
brother Derek. I have repeatedly posted stories
about how Derek has committed cruelty to animals
and his own family. It has been a bitter war and I
have enjoyed watching the results as people like Jon
Ball and Usual Suspects have become ensnared."
http://tinyurl.com/ccnt8

He ensnared you, and you're still just as ensnared
as ever you were. I get the last laugh.

>So is your wanking which you've admitted.

That's another lie. I've not admitted to anything
like that, and I'll prove it by bringing the whole
quote here and the context in which I wrote it.
Read on.

> I downloaded Debby Does Dallas 2000 from kazaa and
> watch it every time the wife goes shopping.
> Derek "Wanksalot" Nash - http://tinyurl.com/nu3s

Using that link you supplied, the context isn't about
wanking, let alone an announcement from me that I
jerk off in the same way you jerk off while watching
male wrestlers grapple.

[start me]
> > You're no Victor Mature, but American girls being
> > what they are and not very fussy... <snip>

[you]
> wtf do you know about American girls?

[me]
I downloaded Debby Does Dallas 2000 from kazaa and
watch it every time the wife goes shopping. What else is
there to learn about them?
[end]

As we can see, when the whole quote is put before
us, there's no reference made there about wanking,
usual liar. My statement was in response to a question
concerning my knowledge of American women's
tastes in men; they aren't fussy.

>Why did you lie about black olives, you fat orthorexic ex-greasemonkey?
>
> I used to eat black olives up until a few months ago, but
> stopped after realising they swim around in squid ink, or
> something close to it. I'm always ready to make changes to
> maintain my ethical standard.
> -- Derek "Squid Ink" Nash, http://tinyurl.com/dcyr3

There's no lie in there. Since learning how black olives
are sold in a medium containing squid ink I've stopped
eating them to maintain my ethical standard; something
you've proven incapable of doing, back-slider.

>What is it about your ethical standards that allows you to share your
>wife with your twin?

He took what he knew to be mine, as always, but
instead of wrecking something, like he planned to, he
didn't count on my wife's determination to make our
marriage succeed for another twenty years; again,
something you'll never accomplish.
usual suspect

Dutch wrote:
> "usual suspect" > wrote
>

>>1. I want to make sure people aren't deluded by the lies people like you
>>spread about diet, health, nutrition, the conditions in which animals are
>>raised, etc., so I'm here to add some balance.

> Quite so, "veganism" is one of the most insidious ideas in modern culture.
> Due to it's benign reputation, people find themselves ensconced in it's
> dogma before they know what hit them. The same people who would never fall
> victim to one of the more obvious cults are easy prey for extreme ARAs who
> use veganism to promote their agenda.

I think it's apropos and fair to compare veganism to cults. While
veganism may not be as systematic as, say, Scientology, it similarly
defrauds its adherents, fosters an "us versus them" attitude, and gets
them to aggressively proselytize others.
usual suspect

pearl wrote:

>>>Your unethical edit is noted.

>>It wasn't unethical.

> You altered

The link I provided allows people to support the troops. The one you had
is to Internation Action Center and World Workers Party (same
organization, same office, same phone numbers, etc.), which is an
"orthodox Stalinist" organization -- a group hostile to the troops.

With [Ramsey] Clark's name-recognition and homespun, avuncular
image, WWP had the opportunity to form a new front group to win
over naive liberals. This was the International Action Center
(IAC), which remains the top vehicle for Clark's ego and WWP's
play for hegemony over the fragmented remnants of the left.
http://shadow.autono.net/sin001/clark.htm

See also:
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...le.asp?ID=3181

> You've no credibility.

That's a compliment coming from someone who believes in and/or peddles:
"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"
usual suspect

Claire's big, fat Uncle Dreck wrote:

>>>You didn't mention that exception when making
>>>your statement about your dislike for flesh.

>>Was I supposed to enumerate every single like or dislike in every single
>>post I ever made, tosser?

> Yes, you were,

Talk about a high standard. Where's your comprehensive like-dislike
list, fat ****?

> Let's take your quotes concerning
> hunting, for yet another example of many;
>
> "*I* don't hunt."
> usual suspect Jul 1 2003 http://tinyurl.com/e45k7
>
> But then, just 4 days later you inadvertently confess
> that you DO hunt after all;
>
> "I know from my own hunting as well as from that
> of family members and friends that nobody wants
> to put a deer or rabbit or any other creature in pain."
> usual suspect Jul 5 2003 http://tinyurl.com/c4h4d
>
> You're an habitual liar.

That's not a lie. I grew up in a family who hunted. When I posted that
in July of 2003, I hadn't hunted in some time. I resumed again later
that year (during hunting season) to help control the overpopulation of
deer and thereby provide meat to the needy through an assistance program.

>>>Then you

>>The past is irrelevant.

> Only according to those

Resto
I judged the claims of vegan activists and found them to be
distortions or outright lies. Shame you still stupidly parrot
them.
End restore.

Why do you continue to believe vegan lies and distortions, Nash?

>>>Your position is

>>based on a learning process.

> Confusion, more like.

No, I naively bought into certain aspects of veganism -- e.g., some
health claims -- but I found them to be lacking in veracity each time I
challenged those beliefs/claims. You resent those who challenge,
question, or reject the holy vegan dogma. You see me as some kind of
heretic. That's fine. I see you for what you a a shit-stirring,
morbidly obese, self-crippled yob.

>>>Then you have

>>The Bible is incongruent with AR, but consistent with AW.

> The bible can be interpreted to mean whatever

It's incongruent with AR. It's filled with commands to kill certain
animals at certain times, and with examples of the consumption of animals.

>>Why did you lie about black olives, you fat orthorexic ex-greasemonkey?
>>
>> I used to eat black olives up until a few months ago, but
>> stopped after realising they swim around in squid ink, or
>> something close to it. I'm always ready to make changes to
>> maintain my ethical standard.
>> -- Derek "Squid Ink" Nash, http://tinyurl.com/dcyr3

> There's no lie in there. Since learning how black olives
> are sold in a medium containing squid ink I've stopped
> eating them to maintain my ethical standard; something
> you've proven incapable of doing, back-slider.

They're not sold in anything containing squid ink, dumb ass. Not only do
you believe vegan lies, you also peddle them. Why do you vegans keep
lying about this?

>>What is it about your ethical standards that allows you to share your
>>wife with your twin?

> He took

No, he didn't take -- that would be rape. She *gave* it to him, and she
probably gave it to him *good*. That was her "determination," you
loathsome cuckold.
pearl

> >>It wasn't unethical.

> > You altered

And again. The game's up, suspect. You and your ilk are done.

> The link I provided allows people to support the troops.

Hosted by the 'kind folks' who sent them there. Dumbkopf !!

> The one you had
> is to Internation Action Center and World Workers Party (same
> organization, same office, same phone numbers, etc.), which is an
> "orthodox Stalinist" organization -- a group hostile to the troops.

Hostile to your damned WAR, you depraved supporter of genocide.

<usual malicious, desperate, perverse and twisted defamatory froth>

Derek

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 12:14:50 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>>>Was I supposed to enumerate every single like or dislike in every single
>>>post I ever made, tosser?

>> Yes, you were,

>Talk about a high standard.

You have no standard to begin with, so you
attack those who you've tried but failed to
aspire to instead.

>> Let's take your quotes concerning
>> hunting, for yet another example of many;
>>
>> "*I* don't hunt."
>> usual suspect Jul 1 2003 http://tinyurl.com/e45k7
>>
>> But then, just 4 days later you inadvertently confess
>> that you DO hunt after all;
>>
>> "I know from my own hunting as well as from that
>> of family members and friends that nobody wants
>> to put a deer or rabbit or any other creature in pain."
>> usual suspect Jul 5 2003 http://tinyurl.com/c4h4d
>>
>> You're an habitual liar.

>That's not a lie.

It's one of many, usual liar. You just can't stop yourself
from lying and snipping away the evidence of your lies.
And you call yourself a Christian? Pah! You're a joke.

>>>The past is irrelevant.

>> Only according to those

>Resto

<unsnip>
Only according to those with a past they would wish
to go away and forget about: you, for example. Your
past quotes reveal that you've lied about your dislike
for flesh. They also show that you have no grounds
to launch your pathetic tirades against vegans here
who abstain from meat, because like you, the majority
of them abstain from meat for the very same reasons
you gave, hypocrite.
<end restore>

>Why do you continue to believe vegan lies and distortions, Nash?

I don't, queer.

>>>based on a learning process.

>> Confusion, more like.

>No

Your quotes reveal your confusion, so there's
no use in trying to deny it, snippy.

<unsnip>

"I am vegan"
usual suspect 2002-05-09

"First, don't EVER call me "a vegan" or even just "vegan."
usual suspect 2003-06-10

"No thanks, I'm a vegan."
usual suspect 2003-08-14

"You'll find my views have been consistent."
usual suspect 2003-09-05

When you've finally made up your mind where your
own position is regarding veganism, you might have
some say here, but while you continue to attack
vegans that aren't as confused as you are regarding
their position, your feeble attacks can only be seen
as a swipe against those who've bettered you by
abiding by their stated principles. Your utter hatred
toward those you've tried but failed to aspire to is
ugly and so transparent.
<end restore>

>>>The Bible is incongruent with AR, but consistent with AW.

>> The bible can be interpreted to mean whatever

>It's incongruent with AR.

<unsnip>

The bible can be interpreted to mean whatever the
liar using it wishes it to mean, as you've proved quite
effectively in this one thread alone. Take another pet
subject I have, for example: personal responsibility.
When considering the expression "children carry the
sins of their fathers" Deut. 5:9 says, "You shall not
bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD
your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for
the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation
of those who hate me...", but Deut. 24:16 completely
contradicts that message (God's word) with, "Fathers
shall not be put to death for their children, nor children
put to death for their fathers; each is to die for his own
sin."

The bible is a lie and used by liars like yourself to get
them out of tight corners or into people's pockets.
<end restore>

>>>Why did you lie about black olives, you fat orthorexic ex-greasemonkey?
>>>
>>> I used to eat black olives up until a few months ago, but
>>> stopped after realising they swim around in squid ink, or
>>> something close to it. I'm always ready to make changes to
>>> maintain my ethical standard.
>>> -- Derek "Squid Ink" Nash, http://tinyurl.com/dcyr3

>> There's no lie in there. Since learning how black olives
>> are sold in a medium containing squid ink I've stopped
>> eating them to maintain my ethical standard; something
>> you've proven incapable of doing, back-slider.

>They're not sold in anything containing squid ink, dumb ass.

I'm reliably told that they are immersed in squid ink
to colour them black, and I've no reason to believe a
word you write that suggests otherwise, liar suspect.
usual suspect

pearl wrote:

>>>You altered

> And again.

Why do you push the following?
[...]
usual suspect

Claire's fat and orthorexic Uncle Dreck wrote:

>>>There's no lie in there. Since learning how black olives
>>>are sold in a medium containing squid ink I've stopped
>>>eating them to maintain my ethical standard; something
>>>you've proven incapable of doing, back-slider.

>>They're not sold in anything containing squid ink, dumb ass.

> I'm reliably told that they are immersed in squid ink
> to colour them black,

You're UNreliably told that.

I used to eat black olives up until a few months ago, but
stopped after realising they swim around in squid ink, or
something close to it. I'm always ready to make changes to
maintain my ethical standard.
-- Derek Nash, http://tinyurl.com/dcyr3

You stopped eating them because of misinformation, not because of
superior ethics.

These olives are processed in a lye curing solution that leaches
the bitterness out. California Ripe Olives have a firm texture
and smooth, mellow taste. Once curing is complete, a series of
cold water rinses removes every trace of curing solution. During
the curing process, which takes several days, a flow of air
bubbling through the olives produces the natural, rich dark
color. A trace of organic iron salt (ferrous gluconate) is added
to act as a color fixer so the olives will have less tendency to
fade after the cans are stored.

Canning is the final step. Ripe olives are canned in a mild
salt
brine solution and, because they are a low-acid product, are
heat sterilized under strict California State health rules.
http://www.calolive.org/homecooks/facts.html

They're processed in LYE to change their color, fatso, yet you
delibverately LIE and say they "swim around in squid ink or something
close to it." Why do you continue to lie, you orthorexic sod?
pearl

> > And again.

> Why do you push the following?

I don't. You wrote a hotch-potch of truth, distortion, lies and invention.
And that's your dirty, sleazy, cowardly, modus operandi, neoscum boy.

Derek

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 12:53:23 GMT, queer suspect > wrote:

>>>They're not sold in anything containing squid ink, dumb ass.

>> I'm reliably told that they are immersed in squid ink
>> to colour them black, and I've no reason to believe a
>> word you write that suggests otherwise, liar suspect

>You're UNreliably told that.
>
> I used to eat black olives up until a few months ago, but
> stopped after realising they swim around in squid ink, or
> something close to it. I'm always ready to make changes to
> maintain my ethical standard.
> -- Derek Nash, http://tinyurl.com/dcyr3
>
>You stopped eating them because of misinformation

Like I said but which you snipped away, "I'm reliably told
that they are immersed in squid ink to colour them black,
and I've no reason to believe a word you write that
suggests otherwise, liar suspect."

Now for the rest of the post you've snipped away in
utter embarrassment; address it if you can, queer.

<unsnip>

>>>Was I supposed to enumerate every single like or dislike in every single
>>>post I ever made, tosser?

>> Yes, you were,

>Talk about a high standard.

You have no standard to begin with, so you
attack those who you've tried but failed to
aspire to instead.

>> Let's take your quotes concerning
>> hunting, for yet another example of many;
>>
>> "*I* don't hunt."
>> usual suspect Jul 1 2003 http://tinyurl.com/e45k7
>>
>> But then, just 4 days later you inadvertently confess
>> that you DO hunt after all;
>>
>> "I know from my own hunting as well as from that
>> of family members and friends that nobody wants
>> to put a deer or rabbit or any other creature in pain."
>> usual suspect Jul 5 2003 http://tinyurl.com/c4h4d
>>
>> You're an habitual liar.

>That's not a lie.

It's one of many, usual liar. You just can't stop yourself
from lying and snipping away the evidence of your lies.
And you call yourself a Christian? Pah! You're a joke.

>>>The past is irrelevant.

>> Only according to those

>Resto

<unsnip>
Only according to those with a past they would wish
to go away and forget about: you, for example. Your
past quotes reveal that you've lied about your dislike
for flesh. They also show that you have no grounds
to launch your pathetic tirades against vegans here
who abstain from meat, because like you, the majority
of them abstain from meat for the very same reasons
you gave, hypocrite.
<end restore>

>Why do you continue to believe vegan lies and distortions, Nash?

I don't, queer.

>>>based on a learning process.

>> Confusion, more like.

>No

Your quotes reveal your confusion, so there's
no use in trying to deny it, snippy.

<unsnip>

"I am vegan"
usual suspect 2002-05-09

"First, don't EVER call me "a vegan" or even just "vegan."
usual suspect 2003-06-10

"No thanks, I'm a vegan."
usual suspect 2003-08-14

"You'll find my views have been consistent."
usual suspect 2003-09-05

When you've finally made up your mind where your
own position is regarding veganism, you might have
some say here, but while you continue to attack
vegans that aren't as confused as you are regarding
their position, your feeble attacks can only be seen
as a swipe against those who've bettered you by
abiding by their stated principles. Your utter hatred
toward those you've tried but failed to aspire to is
ugly and so transparent.
<end restore>

>>>The Bible is incongruent with AR, but consistent with AW.

>> The bible can be interpreted to mean whatever

>It's incongruent with AR.

<unsnip>

[...]

Keep snipping and altering posts if that's your only
option, but rest assured that your dodging and lies
are all held in Google archives to laugh at.

usual suspect

pearl wrote:

>>>And again.

>>Why do you push the following?

resto
[...]
end restore.

> I don't.

http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
http://tinyurl.com/mh71
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
http://tinyurl.com/v5h9

WTF do you call all that, dummy?
usual suspect

Claire's thick orthorexic Uncle Dreck wrote:

>>>I'm reliably told that they are immersed in squid ink
>>>to colour them black, and I've no reason to believe a
>>>word you write that suggests otherwise, liar suspect

>>You're UNreliably told that.
>>
>> I used to eat black olives up until a few months ago, but
>> stopped after realising they swim around in squid ink, or
>> something close to it. I'm always ready to make changes to
>> maintain my ethical standard.
>> -- Derek Nash, http://tinyurl.com/dcyr3
>>
>>You stopped eating them because of misinformation

> Like I said

You only persist in believing and spreading deceit, lard ass. You
stopped eating olives because of misinformation, not because of
"superior ethics."

These olives are processed in a lye curing solution that leaches
the bitterness out. California Ripe Olives have a firm texture
and smooth, mellow taste. Once curing is complete, a series of
cold water rinses removes every trace of curing solution. During
the curing process, which takes several days, a flow of air
bubbling through the olives produces the natural, rich dark
color. A trace of organic iron salt (ferrous gluconate) is added
to act as a color fixer so the olives will have less tendency to
fade after the cans are stored.

Canning is the final step. Ripe olives are canned in a mild salt
brine solution and, because they are a low-acid product, are
heat sterilized under strict California State health rules.
http://www.calolive.org/homecooks/facts.html

They're processed in LYE to change their color, fatso, yet you
deliberately LIE and say they "swim around in squid ink or something
close to it." Why do you continue to lie, you orthorexic sod?
Derek

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 12:47:13 GMT, queer suspect > wrote:

>Why do you push the following?

That's a bit rich, coming from a meat pusher on
vegetarian and vegan-associated forums, especially
when we consider your failed efforts to aspire to
the high standards of those you push that meat onto.
usual suspect

Claire's orthorexic windbag Uncle Dreck wrote:
>>Why do you push the following?

> That's a bit rich,

It's not rich, it's established.

http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
http://tinyurl.com/mh71
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
http://tinyurl.com/v5h9

But no wonder you're defending her given your own eating disorder:

[...]

Derek

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:08:44 GMT, queer suspect > wrote:

>>>You're UNreliably told that.
>>>
>>> I used to eat black olives up until a few months ago, but
>>> stopped after realising they swim around in squid ink, or
>>> something close to it. I'm always ready to make changes to
>>> maintain my ethical standard.
>>> -- Derek Nash, http://tinyurl.com/dcyr3
>>>
>>>You stopped eating them because of misinformation

Like I said but which you snipped away, "I'm reliably told
that they are immersed in squid ink to colour them black,
and I've no reason to believe a word you write that
suggests otherwise, liar suspect."

Now for the rest of the post you've snipped away in
utter embarrassment; address it if you can, queer.

<unsnip>

>>>Was I supposed to enumerate every single like or dislike in every single
>>>post I ever made, tosser?

>> Yes, you were,

>Talk about a high standard.

You have no standard to begin with, so you
attack those who you've tried but failed to
aspire to instead.

>> Let's take your quotes concerning
>> hunting, for yet another example of many;
>>
>> "*I* don't hunt."
>> usual suspect Jul 1 2003 http://tinyurl.com/e45k7
>>
>> But then, just 4 days later you inadvertently confess
>> that you DO hunt after all;
>>
>> "I know from my own hunting as well as from that
>> of family members and friends that nobody wants
>> to put a deer or rabbit or any other creature in pain."
>> usual suspect Jul 5 2003 http://tinyurl.com/c4h4d
>>
>> You're an habitual liar.

>That's not a lie.

It's one of many, usual liar. You just can't stop yourself
from lying and snipping away the evidence of your lies.
And you call yourself a Christian? Pah! You're a joke.

>>>The past is irrelevant.

>> Only according to those

>Resto

<unsnip>
Only according to those with a past they would wish
to go away and forget about: you, for example. Your
past quotes reveal that you've lied about your dislike
for flesh. They also show that you have no grounds
to launch your pathetic tirades against vegans here
who abstain from meat, because like you, the majority
of them abstain from meat for the very same reasons
you gave, hypocrite.
<end restore>

>Why do you continue to believe vegan lies and distortions, Nash?

I don't, queer.

>>>based on a learning process.

>> Confusion, more like.

>No

Your quotes reveal your confusion, so there's
no use in trying to deny it, snippy.

<unsnip>

"I am vegan"
usual suspect 2002-05-09

"First, don't EVER call me "a vegan" or even just "vegan."
usual suspect 2003-06-10

"No thanks, I'm a vegan."
usual suspect 2003-08-14

"You'll find my views have been consistent."
usual suspect 2003-09-05

When you've finally made up your mind where your
own position is regarding veganism, you might have
some say here, but while you continue to attack
vegans that aren't as confused as you are regarding
their position, your feeble attacks can only be seen
as a swipe against those who've bettered you by
abiding by their stated principles. Your utter hatred
toward those you've tried but failed to aspire to is
ugly and so transparent.
<end restore>

>>>The Bible is incongruent with AR, but consistent with AW.

>> The bible can be interpreted to mean whatever

>It's incongruent with AR.

<unsnip>

[...]

usual suspect

Claire's fat windbag Uncle Dreck lied:

> Like I said but which you snipped away, "I'm reliably told

No, Lying Nash, you're UNreliably told.

[...]

pearl

> >>Why do you push the following?

<..>
> > I don't.

<..>

> WTF do you call all that, dummy?

Proof that you're desperate as hell.

I know what I believe, and I know that your 'list' mostly ain't it.

So when are you off to support your troops, killer, or is it that you
only shoot at defenceless creatures who can't fight back? Scum.

usual suspect

pearl wrote:

"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"

>>>I don't.

http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
http://tinyurl.com/mh71
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
http://tinyurl.com/v5h9

>>WTF do you call all that, dummy?

> Proof

Precisely.

> I know what I believe,

So do I.

> and I know that your 'list' mostly ain't it.

*MOSTLY*?! HAHAH! You must be taking spin cues from Skanky.
pearl

<..>
> >>WTF do you call all that, dummy?

> > Proof that you're desperate as hell.

> Precisely.
>
> > I know what I believe,

> So do I.

Obviously not. Your caricatures expose your own twisted mind.

> > and I know that your 'list' mostly ain't it.

> *MOSTLY*?! HAHAH! You must be taking spin cues from Skanky.

Who?

So when are you off to support your troops, killer, or is it that you
only shoot at defenceless creatures who can't fight back? Scum!

Derek

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:12:18 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>> Like I said but which you snipped away, "I'm reliably told

>No

Like I said but which you snipped away, "I'm reliably told
that they are immersed in squid ink to colour them black,
and I've no reason to believe a word you write that
suggests otherwise, liar suspect."

Now for the rest of the post you've snipped away in
utter embarrassment; address it if you can, queer.

<unsnip>

>>>Was I supposed to enumerate every single like or dislike in every single
>>>post I ever made, tosser?

>> Yes, you were,

>Talk about a high standard.

You have no standard to begin with, so you
attack those who you've tried but failed to
aspire to instead.

>> Let's take your quotes concerning
>> hunting, for yet another example of many;
>>
>> "*I* don't hunt."
>> usual suspect Jul 1 2003 http://tinyurl.com/e45k7
>>
>> But then, just 4 days later you inadvertently confess
>> that you DO hunt after all;
>>
>> "I know from my own hunting as well as from that
>> of family members and friends that nobody wants
>> to put a deer or rabbit or any other creature in pain."
>> usual suspect Jul 5 2003 http://tinyurl.com/c4h4d
>>
>> You're an habitual liar.

>That's not a lie.

It's one of many, usual liar. You just can't stop yourself
from lying and snipping away the evidence of your lies.
And you call yourself a Christian? Pah! You're a joke.

>>>The past is irrelevant.

>> Only according to those

>Resto

<unsnip>
Only according to those with a past they would wish
to go away and forget about: you, for example. Your
past quotes reveal that you've lied about your dislike
for flesh. They also show that you have no grounds
to launch your pathetic tirades against vegans here
who abstain from meat, because like you, the majority
of them abstain from meat for the very same reasons
you gave, hypocrite.
<end restore>

>Why do you continue to believe vegan lies and distortions, Nash?

I don't, queer.

>>>based on a learning process.

>> Confusion, more like.

>No

Your quotes reveal your confusion, so there's
no use in trying to deny it, snippy.

<unsnip>

"I am vegan"
usual suspect 2002-05-09

"First, don't EVER call me "a vegan" or even just "vegan."
usual suspect 2003-06-10

"No thanks, I'm a vegan."
usual suspect 2003-08-14

"You'll find my views have been consistent."
usual suspect 2003-09-05

When you've finally made up your mind where your
own position is regarding veganism, you might have
some say here, but while you continue to attack
vegans that aren't as confused as you are regarding
their position, your feeble attacks can only be seen
as a swipe against those who've bettered you by
abiding by their stated principles. Your utter hatred
toward those you've tried but failed to aspire to is
ugly and so transparent.
<end restore>

>>>The Bible is incongruent with AR, but consistent with AW.

>> The bible can be interpreted to mean whatever

>It's incongruent with AR.

<unsnip>

[...]

Masha

One would assume that if you were invited to a friends for dinner, they
would know that you were a vegan and wouldn't insult you by serving up a
humk of cow in the first place! Mostly when I go to dinner parties these
days, the meal is, at least, vegetarian. That way anyone who's kosher,
halal, veggie etc. can all eat it, much easier. Although I wouldn't want to
offend anyone, I still wouldn't eat meat!

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> Usual has claimed that people
> should accept food that others
> have made and not worry what's
> in them. He give's away his
> neighbour's gift cake behind her
> back, and says that people
> should not turn down food that
> was made for them out of love
> and stuff. So, this got me to
> wondering.
>
> Usual, what do you (as a food
> definition vegan) do when the
> following occurs. You are
> invited over to someone's
> place for dinner. You are
> served a big steak and a
> small side of potatoes. What
> do you do? Eat the meat?
> Not eat the meat? If not, how
> do you explain it to them?
>
> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message

> Rudy Canoza wrote:
>

> >> It doesn't take much to give you
> >> a case of the freak-outs, does it.

> > No "freak-outs". I like pointing out how goddamned stupid you are.
> > It's fun.
> >

> if his joy is hurting other people, than he is sick.

Rudy and Usual enjoy doing it the
most, although Rick pipes in now
and then. Dutch is a little better,
although even he has called me
a **** once. Sometimes I wonder
whether they like to try and hurt, or
if they want to be disliked because
they hate themselves.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .
> >>Car-less Orthorexic Skanky wrote:

> > Still fishing.

> Not fishing. It's already established.

Where?

> > I was car-less in 2003.

> You still are.

How can you be sure? You
can't. That's why you're
fishing.

> >>I'm surprised that at 42 or 43 you still haven't. Do you live with your
> >>parents and are they still a bit overprotective of their fragile 42 or
> >>43 year-old baby?

> > Still fishing, huh?

> I'm not fishing. I have a very strong hunch, though.

You're fishing.

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .
> Dutch wrote:
> > "usual suspect" > wrote
> >

> >>1. I want to make sure people aren't deluded by the lies people like you
> >>spread about diet, health, nutrition, the conditions in which animals

are
> >>raised, etc., so I'm here to add some balance.

> > Quite so, "veganism" is one of the most insidious ideas in modern

culture.
> > Due to it's benign reputation, people find themselves ensconced in it's
> > dogma before they know what hit them. The same people who would never

fall
> > victim to one of the more obvious cults are easy prey for extreme ARAs

who
> > use veganism to promote their agenda.

> I think it's apropos and fair to compare veganism to cults. While
> veganism may not be as systematic as, say, Scientology, it similarly
> defrauds its adherents, fosters an "us versus them" attitude, and gets
> them to aggressively proselytize others.

It all starts when the evil stranger
offers you a free cup of carrot
juice. Next thing you know, they
take all your money through the
health food store which is really
just a front for their evil minded
meals.

I've got a couple of friends who
are Scientologists. May I pass
along your post's headers for
their alleged lists of enemies?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"pearl" > wrote in message
> "usual suspect" > wrote in message

. ..

> > > Your unethical edit is noted.

> > It wasn't unethical.

> You altered my post. You've no credibility.
>
> Go 'support your troops', murderous troll.
>
> <snip usual defamatory BS>

I want to know why Usual hasn't
enlisted. Usual, why aren't you
over there fighting for your country?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"Masha" > wrote in message
> One would assume that if you were invited to a friends for dinner, they
> would know that you were a vegan and wouldn't insult you by serving up a
> humk of cow in the first place! Mostly when I go to dinner parties these
> days, the meal is, at least, vegetarian. That way anyone who's kosher,
> halal, veggie etc. can all eat it, much easier. Although I wouldn't want

> offend anyone, I still wouldn't eat meat!

Me too, but Usual has berated
people for turning down non-veg
food. Meanwhile, he himself
eats vegan except for a brief
exception once for a meal with
fish. He hates vegans and refuses
to identify as one. My question
to him is to see if he practices
what he preaches.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> > Usual has claimed that people
> > should accept food that others
> > have made and not worry what's
> > in them. He give's away his
> > neighbour's gift cake behind her
> > back, and says that people
> > should not turn down food that
> > was made for them out of love
> > and stuff. So, this got me to
> > wondering.
> >
> > Usual, what do you (as a food
> > definition vegan) do when the
> > following occurs. You are
> > invited over to someone's
> > place for dinner. You are
> > served a big steak and a
> > small side of potatoes. What
> > do you do? Eat the meat?
> > Not eat the meat? If not, how
> > do you explain it to them?
> >
> > --
> > SN
> > http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

> "usual suspect" > wrote in message
>
>>Car-less Orthorexic Skanky wrote:

> Still fishing.

No. We reeled you in months ago.

You don't have a car. Period.

>>>You follow quackery.

>>I avoid you. You, otoh, have yet to come down firmly against
>>reflexology. You want to sit on the fence because of one person's
>>anecdotes despite the studies which show it to be quackery.

> You follow quackery.

No.

> I'm not afollower of reflexology

Yet. You are gullible, so eventually you will, or some
other form of quackery. You have lots of other
unscientific medical beliefs.

Ha ha ha ha ha! That's an outstanding description.

>>>I love my life.

>>You love avoiding reality. Someday you'll have to face up to reality.

> It's my reality I love

It isn't reality. Contrary to the pot-head belief
system you espouse, one does not create one's own
reality. One can not, for example, believe it's
"mostly" wrong to kill animals, because "wrong" doesn't
have degrees.

>>I'm surprised that at 42 or 43 you still haven't. Do you live with your
>>parents and are they still a bit overprotective of their fragile 42 or
>>43 year-old baby?

> Still fishing, huh?

No. We know, with absolute certainty, that there's
something seriously deficient in terms of your adult
independence.
Rudy Canoza

pearl wrote:

>>>Your unethical edit is noted.

>>It wasn't unethical.

> You altered my post. You've no credibility.
>
> Go 'support your troops', murderous troll.

**** yourself with a broken bottle, you filthy slag.

Haven't heard from your solly yet <chortle>. I won't,
either - you don't have one. No case, no solly. It's
that simple.
Dutch

"Masha" > wrote
> One would assume that if you were invited to a friends for dinner, they
> would know that you were a vegan and wouldn't insult you by serving up a
> humk of cow in the first place! Mostly when I go to dinner parties these
> days, the meal is, at least, vegetarian. That way anyone who's kosher,
> halal, veggie etc. can all eat it, much easier. Although I wouldn't want
> offend anyone, I still wouldn't eat meat!

Thereby maintaining the illusion that your dinner was not associated with
animal death and suffering...

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

> "usual suspect" > wrote in message
> .. .

>>>Still fishing.

>>Not fishing. It's already established.

> Where?

Right he

If you're getting together somewhere accessable [sic]
by bus or subway, I would sure like to go. I have
no car though, so Markham's out for me, but I could
get to anywhere in Toronto itself.

http://tinyurl.com/d36ok

>>>I was car-less in 2003.

>>You still are.

> How can you be sure?

We're sure.

>>>Still fishing, huh?

>>I'm not fishing. I have a very strong hunch, though.

> You're fishing.

Not fishing. We reeled you in long back.

usual suspect

pearl wrote:

"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"

http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
http://tinyurl.com/mh71
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
http://tinyurl.com/v5h9

>>>Proof

>>Precisely.
>>
>>>I know what I believe,

>>So do I.

> Obviously

Then why do you have to act so disagreeable about it, Lesley?

>>>and I know that your 'list' mostly ain't it.

>>*MOSTLY*?! HAHAH! You must be taking spin cues from Skanky.

> Who?

Skanky. The 42 year-old home-bound agoraphobic pot-head from Toronto who
posts under "Scented Nectar."

> So

Why do you post links to International Action Center and World Workers
Party (same organization, same office, same phone numbers, etc.), which
is an "orthodox Stalinist" organization -- a group hostile to the troops
and all things American?

With [Ramsey] Clark's name-recognition and homespun, avuncular
image, WWP had the opportunity to form a new front group to win
over naive liberals. This was the International Action Center
(IAC), which remains the top vehicle for Clark's ego and WWP's
play for hegemony over the fragmented remnants of the left.
http://shadow.autono.net/sin001/clark.htm

See also:
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...le.asp?ID=3181
Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote
> "usual suspect" > wrote
>> Dutch wrote:
>> > "usual suspect" > wrote

> are
>> >

>> > Quite so, "veganism" is one of the most insidious ideas in modern

> culture.
>> > Due to it's benign reputation, people find themselves ensconced in it's
>> > dogma before they know what hit them. The same people who would never

> fall
>> > victim to one of the more obvious cults are easy prey for extreme ARAs

> who
>> > use veganism to promote their agenda.

>> I think it's apropos and fair to compare veganism to cults. While
>> veganism may not be as systematic as, say, Scientology, it similarly
>> defrauds its adherents, fosters an "us versus them" attitude, and gets
>> them to aggressively proselytize others.

> It all starts when

....when you become addicted to the warm, fuzzy feeling that accompanies the
illusion that you are living a killing-free lifestyle. No other cult offers
it's rewards so cheaply.

usual suspect

-- Dreck Nash, http://tinyurl.com/dcyr3

Today, you writes:
I'm reliably told that they are immersed in squid ink
to colour them black.

Note how you initially wrote you "realised" black olives do something
they don't. You now lie and write it wasn't a "realization," _per se_,
but rather that you've been "reliably told" olives do something they
don't. "Reliably told" by whom, shitbag?

These olives are processed in a lye curing solution that leaches
the bitterness out. California Ripe Olives have a firm texture
and smooth, mellow taste. Once curing is complete, a series of
cold water rinses removes every trace of curing solution. During
the curing process, which takes several days, a flow of air
bubbling through the olives produces the natural, rich dark
color. A trace of organic iron salt (ferrous gluconate) is added
to act as a color fixer so the olives will have less tendency to
fade after the cans are stored.

Canning is the final step. Ripe olives are canned in a mild salt
brine solution and, because they are a low-acid product, are
heat sterilized under strict California State health rules.
http://www.calolive.org/homecooks/facts.html

Regardless, as you're wont to do, you avoid a food you previously
enjoyed without guilt on the flimsiest of grounds AND YOU DO SO BECAUSE
IT MAKES YOU FEEL VIRTUOUS AND MORE ETHICAL. Such belief and action is
consistent with orthorexia. Your sham "virtue" is as hollow as the
bullshit about "squid ink" you base it upon.
pearl

"usual suspect" > wrote in message news
<the usual BS>

So when are you off to support your troops, killer, or is it that
you only shoot at defenceless creatures who can't fight back?

Well, cowardly neoscum?

Beach Runner

Notice when I showed the massive support of global warming in US URLs he
ignored the reply. I proved he was liar.

Dutch wrote:

> "usual suspect" > wrote
>

>>1. I want to make sure people aren't deluded by the lies people like you
>>spread about diet, health, nutrition, the conditions in which animals are
>>raised, etc., so I'm here to add some balance.

But your lies are ok

> Quite so, "veganism" is one of the most insidious ideas in modern culture.
> Due to it's benign reputation, people find themselves ensconced in it's
> dogma before they know what hit them. The same people who would never fall
> victim to one of the more obvious cults are easy prey for extreme ARAs who
> use veganism to promote their agenda.

Tonight's Dinner Fare & Christmas Meals ~patches~ General Cooking 0 19-12-2005 12:13 AM
Fair Fare Melba's Jammin' Preserving 9 09-09-2005 02:04 AM
Dinner Party Fare Donna Rose General Cooking 11 05-07-2004 08:06 PM