usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:

> of

>>>"A piece", not a small piece,

>>A piece which blended in with her peas and carrots.

> How do you know it wasn't
> underneath?

Read what she wrote. It was IN her "peas/carrots."

>>>Says who?

>>It was small enough that she couldn't see it plainly while she ate her
>>peas and carrots -- which she didn't seem to dislike UNTIL she found
>>this tiny piece of (alleged) bacon.

>>>Calling her names

>>I didn't call her any names, ****.

> Kooky.

That's an adjective, not a name.

> That's what you called her.

It's apt in her case.

> Why do you call me ****?

****: Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or
finds extremely disagreeable.

That's you in a nutshell, Skanky.
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
. ..

> > of

> >>A piece which blended in with her peas and carrots.

> > How do you know it wasn't
> > underneath?

> Read what she wrote. It was IN her "peas/carrots."

eaten

> >>It was small enough that she couldn't see it plainly while she ate her
> >>peas and carrots -- which she didn't seem to dislike UNTIL she found
> >>this tiny piece of (alleged) bacon.

than

Regardless,

> >>I didn't call her any names, ****.

> > Kooky.

> That's an adjective, not a name.

That is still name calling and you
know it.

> > That's what you called her.

> It's apt in her case.
>
> > Why do you call me ****?

> ****: Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or
> finds extremely disagreeable.
>
> That's you in a nutshell, Skanky.

I think you just have a fear of
female genitals. Maybe that's
why you prefer getting horny over
wrestling on TV. Don't ever go
see it live or if you do, bring a
book, so you can place it in
front of yourself so others won't
know you're getting horny over
wrestling. Some free advice.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Derek

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:22:38 -0400, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:
>"usual suspect" > wrote in message

[..]
>> > Why do you call me ****?

>> ****: Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or
>> finds extremely disagreeable.
>>
>> That's you in a nutshell, Skanky.

>I think you just have a fear of
>female genitals. Maybe that's
>why you prefer getting horny over
>wrestling on TV. Don't ever go
>see it live or if you do, bring a

packet of cigarettes
[..]
> so you can place it in
>front of yourself so others won't
>know you're getting horny over
>wrestling. Some free advice.

Delicious.
usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:

>>>of

>>>How do you know it wasn't
>>>underneath?

>>Read what she wrote. It was IN her "peas/carrots."

> eaten

> than

> Regardless,

>>>Kooky.

>>That's an adjective, not a name.

> That is still name calling

No, it's not.

>>>That's what you called her.

>>It's apt in her case.
>>

>>>Why do you call me ****?

>>****: Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or
>>finds extremely disagreeable.
>>
>>That's you in a nutshell, Skanky.

> I think you just have a fear of
> female genitals.

Look again at the definition, retard: I find your personality to be
disordered and dislikable. I wrote nothing about your genitals.
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .

piece

> >>Read what she wrote. It was IN her "peas/carrots."

> > eaten

> > than

and

> > Regardless,

admits

dense

smell

aesthetically

> >>That's an adjective, not a name.

> > That is still name calling

> No, it's not.

Yes it is. You're saying that if I
call you a moronic, idiotic, stupid,
closeted person, I'm not name
calling because it's adjectives????

> >>It's apt in her case.

> >>****: Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or
> >>finds extremely disagreeable.
> >>
> >>That's you in a nutshell, Skanky.

> > I think you just have a fear of
> > female genitals.

> Look again at the definition, retard: I find your personality to be
> disordered and dislikable. I wrote nothing about your genitals.

You know full well that the main
definition is a disparaging term
for female genitalia. I guess you
prefer those oiled up wrestlers in
their tight bunned shorts, since
you have a distaste for ****s.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "usual suspect" > wrote in message
> .. .

> piece

> > > eaten

her

rather

> > > than

> and
> > >
> > > Regardless,

be

> admits

> dense

> smell

> aesthetically

> > > That is still name calling

> > No, it's not.

> Yes it is. You're saying that if I
> call you a moronic, idiotic, stupid,
> closeted person, I'm not name
> calling because it's adjectives????

> > > I think you just have a fear of
> > > female genitals.

> > Look again at the definition, retard: I find your personality to be
> > disordered and dislikable. I wrote nothing about your genitals.

> You know full well that the main
> definition is a disparaging term
> for female genitalia. I guess you
> prefer those oiled up wrestlers in
> their tight bunned shorts, since
> you have a distaste for ****s.

But as Seinfeld would say, not
that there's anything wrong with
that...

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:

> piece

>>>eaten

>>>than

> and

>>>Regardless,

> admits

> dense

> smell

> aesthetically

>>>That is still name calling

>>No, it's not.

> Yes it is.

No, it's not.

>>>I think you just have a fear of
>>>female genitals.

>>Look again at the definition, retard: I find your personality to be
>>disordered and dislikable. I wrote nothing about your genitals.

> You know full well

I know the context in which it's offered, and which I've clarified for
you at least once before. The context has NOTHING whatsoever to do with
your smelly genitalia or even your being female. It has to do with your
shitty personality, your lack of character and integrity, and your
contemptible hypocrisy in nearly every issue we've discussed.
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
news

> > piece

her

rather

> > and

be

> > admits

> > dense

> > smell

> > aesthetically

> >>No, it's not.

> > Yes it is.

> No, it's not.

Snip and run. You're dishonourable.
Is that why you don't enlist like your
fake email suggests?

> >>Look again at the definition, retard: I find your personality to be
> >>disordered and dislikable. I wrote nothing about your genitals.

> > You know full well

> I know the context in which it's

Snip and run

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Laurie

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
news
> your smelly genitalia or even your being female.

"Smelly genitalia", female or otherwise, exist only in the province of
human flesh eaters. That excessive, undigested, putrefying animal protein,
ya know.

Laurie

usual suspect

Larry Fruity wrote:
>>your smelly genitalia or even your being female.

> "Smelly genitalia", female or otherwise, exist only in the province of
> human flesh eaters.

Bullshit. Watch Morgan Spurlock's show "30 Days" on FX network when they
feature the smelly vegan hippies at Dancing Rabbit commune. The profuse
body odor of the vegans was so bad that the two normal people from the
city commented about it several times.

Beach Runner

Laurie wrote:

> "usual suspect" > wrote in message
> news >
>
>>your smelly genitalia or even your being female.

> "Smelly genitalia", female or otherwise, exist only in the province of
> human flesh eaters. That excessive, undigested, putrefying animal protein,
> ya know.
>
> Laurie

Woman's periods are one way toxins are released from the diet.

So you point out to when people are sweating, not a fair comparison.