Old 11-08-2005, 07:58 PM
cricket

ok darlin'
do you just have large quanties of time on your hand or do you have a deep
rooted problem with vegitartian?
"rick" wrote in message
k.net...

"cricket" wrote in message
ink.net...
it was funny "ha ha" don't criticize about using words
correctly.
=======================

You invited NO carnivores to your dinner party, fool. It's
strickly used by vegan loons as an emotive spew to make yourself
'feel' better about your self-marginalization.

"You're reliogion" ???

===================
Yes, veganism IS a religion, killer.

"rick" wrote in message
k.net...

"cricket" wrote in message
nk.net...
I hadn't thought about that. I think I will try that. the
carnivores won't
even realize that some people don't have meat on theirs!
===================
You're inviting lions and tigers to your party? That would be
the only "carnivours" in attendance. You're reliogion is so
extreme that you can't even use words correctly, eh killer?
suggest that the meat might have caused fewer deaths of
animals
over all than your meals. Especially if you partake of tofu
faked meats.

"usual suspect" wrote in message
cricket wrote:
i don't know if i want to buy any meat. i am going to
school
for
cullinary
and i can cook meat, i just prefer not to. if they want
bring it and
cook
it that is ok, but i wanted to be able to provide them
with
an
alternative,
i see your point about not lecturing but half my family
is
married in
italians, so food and heated disscussion goes hand in
hand.

And least you're open enough to let them bring their own
meat.
Most of
the other vegans here would have a fit about that. What
alternative did
you have in mind that they would enjoy and you can live
with?
Consider a
DIY kebab buffet where you provide the veggies, grill, and
skewers and
your family brings in whatever meat(s) they desire. Or
something like
that. Go by their familiarity rather than your peculiarity.
That way
everyone will partake of the same things, just differently.

Old 11-08-2005, 07:59 PM
cricket

i'm sure you've expalined it before but expalin it again, what animals died
for my veggis?

"rick" wrote in message
nk.net...

cricket wrote:
I hadn't thought about that. I think I will try that. the
carnivores won't
even realize that some people don't have meat on theirs!

That's the whole idea, and that way nobody is put off by lack
of one thing or the presence of something else. I've also done
similarly with DIY stir-fries where a variety of ingredients
are arranged so everyone can pick out vegetables, some fruits
(e.g., pineapple), sauces, meats, etc., on a plate or bowl and
then I cook them and have bowls of rice or noodles to
accompany at the table. You said summery, so I thought
grilling kebabs would work better than a stir-fry.

Hmm, I wonder if you would patronize a vegan guest if they
expressed concerns about having their food cooked on the same
grill that meat was cooked on? ==========================

LOL Proof again that veganism isn't about the death, suffering,
or explotation of animals. Besides, far more animals died for
your veggies than for the meat I'm grilling tonight.

Old 11-08-2005, 10:06 PM
rick

"cricket" wrote in message
nk.net...
ok darlin'
do you just have large quanties of time on your hand or do you
have a deep
rooted problem with vegitartian?

=========================
Neither. I just love to watch you tap dance, killer.

"rick" wrote in message
k.net...

"cricket" wrote in message
ink.net...
it was funny "ha ha" don't criticize about using words
correctly.
=======================

You invited NO carnivores to your dinner party, fool. It's
strickly used by vegan loons as an emotive spew to make
yourself
'feel' better about your self-marginalization.

"You're reliogion" ???

===================
Yes, veganism IS a religion, killer.

"rick" wrote in message
k.net...

Old 11-08-2005, 10:09 PM
rick

"cricket" wrote in message
nk.net...
i'm sure you've expalined it before but expalin it again, what
animals died
for my veggis?

======================
Mammals, birds, reptiles, fish and amphibians. Are you too
stupid to know that? Or, do you just pretend that that isn't
blood all over your hands, hypocrite?

Here are some sites, animals die, all for your veggies, killer.
http://www.abcbirds.org/pesticides/pesticideindex.htm
http://www.pmac.net/summer-rivers.html
http://www.pmac.net/fishkill.htm
http://www.pmac.net/summer-rivers.html
http://www.pmac.net/bird_fish_CA.html
http://oregonstate.edu/dept/ncs/news...00/nitrate.htm
http://www.abcbirds.org/pesticides/P...carbofuran.htm
http://www.nwf.org/internationalwildlife/hawk.html
http://www.pan-uk.org/pestnews/Pn36/pn36p3.htm
http://www.wwfcanada.org/satellite/p...eFactSheet.pdf
http://www.ncwildlife.org/pg07_Wildl...on/pg7f2b6.htm
http://eesc.orst.edu/agcomwebfile/news/food/vegan.html
http://www.wildlifedamagecontrol.com.../leastharm.htm
http://www.panna.org/panna/resources...Cotton.dv.html
http://www.sustainablecotton.org/TOUR/
http://ipm.ncsu.edu/wildlife/small_grains_wildlife.html
http://www.gbr.wwf.org.au/content/problem/sugarcane.htm
http://www.wildlifetrustofindia.org/...ele_poison.htm
http://species.fws.gov/bio_rhin.html
http://www.forages.css.orst.edu/Topi...rate/Mice.html
http://eesc.orst.edu/agcomwebfile/news/food/vegan.html
http://www.hornedlizards.org/hornedlizards/help.html
http://insects.tamu.edu/extension/bulletins/b-5093.html
http://www.orst.edu/dept/ncs/newsarc...00/nitrate.htm
http://www.orst.edu/instruct/fw251/n...riculture.html
http://www.pan-uk.org/pestnews/Pn35/pn35p6.html
http://www.greenenergyohio.org/defau...iew&pageID=135
http://www.clearwater.org/news/powerplants.html
http://www.epa.gov/airmarkets/capandtrade/power.pdf
http://www.nirs.org/licensedtokill/L...xecsummary.pdf
http://www.towerkill.com/index.html
http://migratorybirds.fws.gov/issues/towers/towers.htm
http://www.abcbirds.org/policy/towerkill.htm
http://www.mhhe.com/biosci/pae/es_ma...ticle_22.mhtml
http://www.netwalk.com/~vireo/devastatingtoll.html
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercu...7697992.htm?1c
http://www.energy.ca.gov/pier/energy...00-01-019.html
http://www.repp.org/repp_pubs/articl.../04impacts.htm
http://www.wvrivers.org/anker-upshur.htm
http://www.fisheries.org/html/Public...nts/ps_2.shtml
http://www.powerscorecard.org/issue_...cfm?issue_id=5
http://www.safesecurevital.org/artic...012012004.html

http://www.cgfi.org/materials/key_pu...oxic_Tools.pdf
http://www.ontarioprofessionals.com/organic.htm
http://hgic.clemson.edu/factsheets/HGIC2756.htm
http://www.biotech-info.net/deadly_chemicals.html
http://www.agnr.umd.edu/ipmnet/4-2art1.htm
http://europa.eu.int/comm/environmen...ing_annex1.pdf

Since your non-animal clothing isn't cruelty-free either,
here's a couple to cover some problems with cotton.
http://www.panna.org/panna/resources...Cotton.dv.html
http://www.sustainablecotton.org/TOUR/
http://www.gbr.wwf.org.au/content/problem/cotton.htm

To give you an idea of the sheer number of animals in a field,
here's some sites about *just* mice and voles. Note that there
can be 100s to 1000s in each acre, not the whole field.
http://216.239.37.100/search?q=cache...state.edu/pubs
/natres/06507.pdf+%22voles+per+acre%22+field&hl=en&ie=UTF8
http://extension.usu.edu/publica/natrpubs/voles.pdf
http://extension.ag.uidaho.edu/district4/MG/voles.html
http://www.forages.css.orst.edu/Topi...rate/Mice.html

To cover your selfish pleasure of using usenet, and
maintaining a web page on same, here's are a couple
dealing with power and communications.

Old 12-08-2005, 05:45 PM
usual suspect

cricket wrote:
i'm sure you've expalined it before but expalin it again, what animals died
for my veggis?

You say you grew up on a farm (either in Quebec or Ohio -- whichever you
decide today).

I am a simple farm girl from
Quebec, we are esily confused.
- "cricket" 8/7/2005

Clearly so.

i grew up on a farm in ohio.
- "cricket" 8/11/2005

Since you grew up on farms from Quebec to Ohio, you should know that a
variety of animals are killed in the course of agriculture. Mammals,
birds, fish, reptiles, amphibians, etc., are killed by use of pesticides
and herbicides. All these species are also killed when fields are
planted, harvested, irrigated, or burned. Furthermore, animals are
killed intentionally (i.e., warehouses are required to apply pesticides)
and unintentionally when transporting and storing your grains, legumes,
and produce; the pollution from all this production and transportation
also kills animals, including humans.

How much of your diet is produced locally? How many foods of tropical or
transcontinental origin do you eat?+

Old 13-08-2005, 11:58 PM
cricket

well I was born in Ohio in 84 I moved to Quebec in summer of 85 with my
grandparent then moved back to Ohio summer 89 to go to school. and have
lived in Ohio until today. I had to move back with my parents because I
wasn't eligible to attend school in Quebec. there is my life story would you
like to know my fav. colour? (it's orange just so you know)
i'm glad that you guys like to watch us tapdance, as long as we're amusing
you.

Old 14-08-2005, 12:18 AM
usual suspect

cricket wrote:
well I was born in Ohio in 84 I moved to Quebec in summer of 85 with my
grandparent then moved back to Ohio summer 89 to go to school.

Then you're not from Quebec, top-posting liar.

and have lived in Ohio until today.

Where will you live tomorrow?

I had to move back with my parents because I
wasn't eligible to attend school in Quebec.

Why did your grandparents drag you off to Canada away from your parents
in the first place?

there is my life story

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep yawn*

would you like to know my fav. colour?

Not especially. I just wanted you to make up your mind about your residency.

(it's orange just so you know)

That's one of mine, too, but for another reason.

i'm glad that you guys like to watch us tapdance,

That's all you vegans do.

as long as we're amusing you.

Right now, you're just boring me. Now tell me how you managed to get in
so much trouble for telling that woman about the french fries if you're
the store manager. Was your supervisor within earshot? Or is this, like
your residency issue, another part of your tangled web?

STOP top-posting.