Vegan (alt.food.vegan) This newsgroup exists to share ideas and issues of concern among vegans. We are always happy to share our recipes- perhaps especially with omnivores who are simply curious- or even better, accomodating a vegan guest for a meal!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 04-08-2005, 12:52 PM
Beach Runner
 
Posts: n/a
Default Does the FDA work for the food industry?

I recently posted a scientist that was a whistle blower, to the point of
offering to take a lie detector test.


Mad cow cases met with shrug instead of safeguards
Mon Aug 1, 6:48 AM ET

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/200...adofsafeguards

When bovine spongiform encephalopathy, also known as mad cow disease,
first surfaced in the United States in 2003, cattle ranchers and
government officialsshrugged it off as a cow infected in Canada
before being imported here.

When a native-born cow tested positive this June, they explained it
away once again, saying the animal was infected before cattle feed
restrictions were put in place in 1997.

And when a third possible domestic case surfaced last week, they
hastened to note that the 12-year-old cow hadn't entered the food
chain.

The story is always the same. Consumers are urged not to worry about
the chance of a major outbreak of the disease, like the one that
occurred in Europe a decade ago. They are assured they will be
protected by the practices of the cattle industry and the policies of
responsible government agencies.

In fact, those practices and policies are considered so ineffective
that 64 nations have total or partial bans on U.S. beef products. And
the two agencies charged with ensuring a safe beef supply, the
Agriculture Department (USDA) and the
Food and Drug Administration (FDA), have become as much a part of the
industry's public relations team as they are public health watchdogs.
Agriculture Secretary
Mike Johanns' response to each episode seems to be to tell everyone
he's going to have beef for dinner.

This inadequate oversight, resulting from short-sighted cattle
industry pressure, forces American consumers to buy the beef that
others will not. It's also counterproductive for the industry itself,
which would like diners worldwide to think of its products as top of
the line.

As the Agriculture Department investigates the latest possible case
of the disease - results are expected this week - it has reaffirmed
how lackadaisical and insufficient its testing practices are. The
FDA, meanwhile, oversees cattle feed policies so riddled with
loopholes they would be laughable if they weren't so nauseating.

Mad cow disease is spread when cows, which are herbivores by nature,
are fed parts of cattle and other ruminant (cud-chewing) animals. It
can be prevented from spreading to humans by careful monitoring of
what cattle eat and by effective, timely testing.

At the moment, American consumers have neither protection:

•Feed loopholes. In 1997, the FDA imposed a so-called ban on the
feeding of ruminant protein to cows. But that policy has two enormous
exemptions. Weaning calves may drink cattle blood as a milk
substitute. And feed may include the waste from chicken coop floors
as a protein supplement. This waste poses a risk not because of its
many unsavory elements, including feces and feathers, but because FDA
officials estimate that up to 30% of it can be uneaten chicken feed -
which routinely contains beef.

•"Keystone Kops" testing. The brain tissue of the cow that is
currently being tested was first collected in April. The
investigation was delayed because the veterinarian forgot to send the
sample to the laboratory. The sample that tested positive in June had
originally been cleared by USDA last year. Subsequent tests were
ordered by a suspicious internal investigator, showing how inadequate
the department's testing is.

The industry is right to argue that the chances of anyone contracting
the human form of the disease are quite low. But the issue isn't the
overall risk, but whether the government and industry are taking
reasonable steps to ensure it is as low as it can be.

By that standard, consumers are right to have a beef. The feed
loopholes need to be closed. Quicker, more accurate testing processes
need to be fast-tracked.

Only then will Americans be able to enjoy their summer barbecues
without having to worry that eating a hamburger might lead to a fatal
brain-wasting disease.

  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 05-08-2005, 08:58 PM
usual suspect
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Beach Runner wrote:
I recently posted a scientist that was a whistle blower,


No, you didn't. You posted a LINK to a conspiracy theory forum on a
website about paranormal subjects that mentioned an alleged scientist
who's allegedly making claims against the government. It's about as
credible as the tabloid _Weekly World News_.

to the point of
offering to take a lie detector test.


One's offer to take polygraph doesn't make one credible.

Mad cow cases met with shrug instead of safeguards
Mon Aug 1, 6:48 AM ET

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/200...adofsafeguards

When bovine spongiform encephalopathy, also known as mad cow disease,
first surfaced in the United States in 2003, cattle ranchers and
government officialsshrugged it off as a cow infected in Canada
before being imported here.

When a native-born cow tested positive this June, they explained it
away once again, saying the animal was infected before cattle feed
restrictions were put in place in 1997.


And that cow, like the first, was over the age of 10 years. Like the
first, it was not headed into any food supply -- human or animal.

And when a third possible domestic case surfaced last week,


And it tested NEGATIVE for BSE:

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory...siness/3295454

they
hastened to note that the 12-year-old cow hadn't entered the food
chain.

The story is always the same.


The story is the same because only TWO cattle in the US have ever tested
BSE-positive -- that's out of an estimated 40 million cattle slaughtered
in the US every year (about 85% go to the human food supply, the rest to
the animal food supply). BOTH of those BSE+ cattle were over 12
years-old, which is "aged" by cattle standards. BOTH BSE+ cattle were
kept out of the *entire* food supply; NEITHER was ever headed to the
human food supply because their ages would make their meat unsuitable
for human consumption. The age of the TWO cattle was the issue; there is
no detected BSE epidemic in the US or Canada.

That's two BSE+ cattle out of ~120,000,000 in the last three years, or a
known infection rate of 0.000001667%. In other words, you hysterical
twit, BSE incidence in the United States is *ANOMALOUS*. We shouldn't
make policy on the basis of anomalies. Only you radical leftists think
we should because you believe the end (i.e., forcing everyone to live
like *you* think they should) justifies the means. You're an irrational,
hysterical, bumbling ass.

...
  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-08-2005, 09:52 AM
Beach Runner
 
Posts: n/a
Default



usual suspect wrote:

Beach Runner wrote:

I recently posted a scientist that was a whistle blower,



No, you didn't. You posted a LINK to a conspiracy theory forum on a
website about paranormal subjects that mentioned an alleged scientist
who's allegedly making claims against the government. It's about as
credible as the tabloid _Weekly World News_.

to the point of offering to take a lie detector test.



One's offer to take polygraph doesn't make one credible.

Mad cow cases met with shrug instead of safeguards
Mon Aug 1, 6:48 AM ET

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/200...adofsafeguards

When bovine spongiform encephalopathy, also known as mad cow disease,
first surfaced in the United States in 2003, cattle ranchers and
government officialsshrugged it off as a cow infected in Canada
before being imported here.

When a native-born cow tested positive this June, they explained it
away once again, saying the animal was infected before cattle feed
restrictions were put in place in 1997.



And that cow, like the first, was over the age of 10 years. Like the
first, it was not headed into any food supply -- human or animal.

And when a third possible domestic case surfaced last week,



And it tested NEGATIVE for BSE:

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory...siness/3295454

they
hastened to note that the 12-year-old cow hadn't entered the food
chain.

The story is always the same.



The story is the same because only TWO cattle in the US have ever tested
BSE-positive -- that's out of an estimated 40 million cattle slaughtered
in the US every year (about 85% go to the human food supply, the rest to
the animal food supply). BOTH of those BSE+ cattle were over 12
years-old, which is "aged" by cattle standards. BOTH BSE+ cattle were
kept out of the *entire* food supply; NEITHER was ever headed to the
human food supply because their ages would make their meat unsuitable
for human consumption. The age of the TWO cattle was the issue; there is
no detected BSE epidemic in the US or Canada.

That's two BSE+ cattle out of ~120,000,000 in the last three years, or a
known infection rate of 0.000001667%. In other words, you hysterical
twit, BSE incidence in the United States is *ANOMALOUS*. We shouldn't
make policy on the basis of anomalies. Only you radical leftists think
we should because you believe the end (i.e., forcing everyone to live
like *you* think they should) justifies the means. You're an irrational,
hysterical, bumbling ass.

...


You ignore export plants that off to do their own testing, You take
funded sites by agents as gospel. And you are a vulgar troll.
  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Beach Runner
 
Posts: n/a
Default



Beach Runner wrote:


usual suspect wrote:

Beach Runner wrote:

I recently posted a scientist that was a whistle blower,




No, you didn't. You posted a LINK to a conspiracy theory forum on a
website about paranormal subjects that mentioned an alleged scientist
who's allegedly making claims against the government. It's about as
credible as the tabloid _Weekly World News_.

to the point of offering to take a lie detector test.




One's offer to take polygraph doesn't make one credible.

Mad cow cases met with shrug instead of safeguards
Mon Aug 1, 6:48 AM ET

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/200...adofsafeguards

When bovine spongiform encephalopathy, also known as mad cow disease,
first surfaced in the United States in 2003, cattle ranchers and
government officialsshrugged it off as a cow infected in Canada
before being imported here.

When a native-born cow tested positive this June, they explained it
away once again, saying the animal was infected before cattle feed
restrictions were put in place in 1997.




And that cow, like the first, was over the age of 10 years. Like the
first, it was not headed into any food supply -- human or animal.

And when a third possible domestic case surfaced last week,




And it tested NEGATIVE for BSE:

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory...siness/3295454

they
hastened to note that the 12-year-old cow hadn't entered the food
chain.

The story is always the same.




The story is the same because only TWO cattle in the US have ever
tested BSE-positive -- that's out of an estimated 40 million cattle
slaughtered in the US every year (about 85% go to the human food
supply, the rest to the animal food supply). BOTH of those BSE+ cattle
were over 12 years-old, which is "aged" by cattle standards. BOTH BSE+
cattle were kept out of the *entire* food supply; NEITHER was ever
headed to the human food supply because their ages would make their
meat unsuitable for human consumption. The age of the TWO cattle was
the issue; there is no detected BSE epidemic in the US or Canada.-


Read my lips. The ONLY way the disease can is caused is by eating food
that is illegal. The only logical conclusion is that it is not an
isolated incident. This shows that the cattle food industry is either
ignorant
(which has been shown), and does not care, (which I can't prove).

The whistle blower was a scientist ready to take a lie detector test.
While they are not admissible in court, the FBI, CIA, and
DIS all use it. It is a very accurate test and why not take the test?

Why won't the FDA let independent labs test animals to expose their
cover-up?

Time for your vulgarities.

Incidentally, in yahoo their are moderated groups which would take out
people hat are vulgar.

We all want veg*n interests and want to discus what precautions are
necessary.

Meanwhile more people die yearly from meat consumption related heart
disease. True, a little lean meat with exercise reduces the effect,
but that's not people's habits.

Unusual Suspects is a vulgar person that attacks every veg*n. Not
discusses the specifics and how to make it healthier, he just attacks.
The person is mean. I chose to stay with it to protect newcomers.
I have no idea why he is so mean.

His latest pulling my comment out of comment, after insulting the
sexuality of my son for a sport he was recruited was especially nasty.

I posted Dr. Gregers posting, well documented and he complained, after
complaining that I don't post entire posts. Vegans thanked me for the
posting.

I wish him well in spite of his mean streak. I hope he considers why he
is so mean. We are willing to help him, anonymously with his mean streak.

He is correct, mad cow disease has small numbers compared with heart
disease. Yet how many people had mad cow disease and were blamed with
Alzheimer or dementia? Maybe a much larger number?




That's two BSE+ cattle out of ~120,000,000 in the last three years, or
a known infection rate of 0.000001667%. In other words, you hysterical
twit, BSE incidence in the United States is *ANOMALOUS*. We shouldn't
make policy on the basis of anomalies. Only you radical leftists think
we should because you believe the end (i.e., forcing everyone to live
like *you* think they should) justifies the means. You're an
irrational, hysterical, bumbling ass.

...



You ignore export plants that off to do their own testing, You take
funded sites by agents as gospel. And you are a vulgar troll.

  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-08-2005, 07:21 PM
usual suspect
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Beach Runner wrote:
I recently posted a scientist that was a whistle blower,


No, you didn't. You posted a LINK to a conspiracy theory forum on a
website about paranormal subjects that mentioned an alleged scientist
who's allegedly making claims against the government. It's about as
credible as the tabloid _Weekly World News_.

to the point of offering to take a lie detector test.


One's offer to take polygraph doesn't make one credible.

Mad cow cases met with shrug instead of safeguards
Mon Aug 1, 6:48 AM ET

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/200...adofsafeguards

When bovine spongiform encephalopathy, also known as mad cow disease,
first surfaced in the United States in 2003, cattle ranchers and
government officialsshrugged it off as a cow infected in Canada
before being imported here.

When a native-born cow tested positive this June, they explained it
away once again, saying the animal was infected before cattle feed
restrictions were put in place in 1997.


And that cow, like the first, was over the age of 10 years. Like the
first, it was not headed into any food supply -- human or animal.

And when a third possible domestic case surfaced last week,


And it tested NEGATIVE for BSE:

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory...siness/3295454

they
hastened to note that the 12-year-old cow hadn't entered the food
chain.

The story is always the same.


The story is the same because only TWO cattle in the US have ever
tested BSE-positive -- that's out of an estimated 40 million cattle
slaughtered in the US every year (about 85% go to the human food
supply, the rest to the animal food supply). BOTH of those BSE+ cattle
were over 12 years-old, which is "aged" by cattle standards. BOTH BSE+
cattle were kept out of the *entire* food supply; NEITHER was ever
headed to the human food supply because their ages would make their
meat unsuitable for human consumption. The age of the TWO cattle was
the issue; there is no detected BSE epidemic in the US or Canada.

That's two BSE+ cattle out of ~120,000,000 in the last three years, or
a known infection rate of 0.000001667%. In other words, you hysterical
twit, BSE incidence in the United States is *ANOMALOUS*. We shouldn't
make policy on the basis of anomalies. Only you radical leftists think
we should because you believe the end (i.e., forcing everyone to live
like *you* think they should) justifies the means. You're an
irrational, hysterical, bumbling ass.

...


You ignore export plants that off to do their own testing,


The irony of your illiterate point is that you're arguing for privatized
testing of part of the food supply. The fact remains that only two aged
cows in the US have ever tested positive for BSE. In the time since the
first detected case, nearly 120 million cattle have been slaughtered.
The infection rate is ~0.000001667%.

You take funded sites by agents as gospel.


No, I take a look at *two out of 120 million* cattle and wonder why your
knickers are in a twist. I'm not going to fret over such anomalies,
particularly when those two animals were NEVER going to enter the human
food supply. They didn't even enter the animal food supply. They were
destroyed.

And you are a vulgar troll.


You're upset because I'm right and because you cannot address the facts
about this issue.


  #6 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-08-2005, 07:56 PM
usual suspect
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Beach Runner wrote:


Beach Runner wrote:



usual suspect wrote:

Beach Runner wrote:

I recently posted a scientist that was a whistle blower,




No, you didn't. You posted a LINK to a conspiracy theory forum on a
website about paranormal subjects that mentioned an alleged scientist
who's allegedly making claims against the government. It's about as
credible as the tabloid _Weekly World News_.

to the point of offering to take a lie detector test.




One's offer to take polygraph doesn't make one credible.

Mad cow cases met with shrug instead of safeguards
Mon Aug 1, 6:48 AM ET

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/200...adofsafeguards

When bovine spongiform encephalopathy, also known as mad cow disease,
first surfaced in the United States in 2003, cattle ranchers and
government officialsshrugged it off as a cow infected in Canada
before being imported here.

When a native-born cow tested positive this June, they explained it
away once again, saying the animal was infected before cattle feed
restrictions were put in place in 1997.




And that cow, like the first, was over the age of 10 years. Like the
first, it was not headed into any food supply -- human or animal.

And when a third possible domestic case surfaced last week,




And it tested NEGATIVE for BSE:

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory...siness/3295454

they
hastened to note that the 12-year-old cow hadn't entered the food
chain.

The story is always the same.




The story is the same because only TWO cattle in the US have ever
tested BSE-positive -- that's out of an estimated 40 million cattle
slaughtered in the US every year (about 85% go to the human food
supply, the rest to the animal food supply). BOTH of those BSE+
cattle were over 12 years-old, which is "aged" by cattle standards.
BOTH BSE+ cattle were kept out of the *entire* food supply; NEITHER
was ever headed to the human food supply because their ages would
make their meat unsuitable for human consumption. The age of the TWO
cattle was the issue; there is no detected BSE epidemic in the US or
Canada.-



Read my lips.


Who the **** do you think you are?

The ONLY way the disease can is caused


Try writing just one clear and complete sentence, you semi-literate buffoon.

is by eating food that is illegal.


You're either ignorant (believable) or a willful liar (also believable,
given your history of misstating the positions of various organizations,
etc.).

It is possible that BSE originated as a (rare) spontaneous event
in cattle and that the BSE agent is different from the scrapie
agent.
http://www.mad-cow.org/~tom/weissmann_rep.html

See also:
http://www.food-info.net/uk/qa/qa-bse02.htm
http://www.eufic.org/gb/safe/safe05.htm#p2
http://chppm-www.apgea.army.mil/MadC...e/QA-BSE.asp#2


...
The whistle blower was a scientist ready to take a lie detector test.


BFD. That doesn't prove ANYTHING.

While they are not admissible in court, the FBI, CIA, and
DIS all use it.


So the **** what?

It is a very accurate test and why not take the test?


It's entirely irrelevant. It's a red herring.

Why won't the FDA let independent labs test animals to expose their
cover-up?


Anyone can go test meat after they've bought it.

Time for your vulgarities.


You shit out of your mouth.

Incidentally, in yahoo their are moderated groups which would take out
people hat are vulgar.


So the **** what?

We all want veg*n interests and want to discus what precautions are
necessary.


What precautions, you twit? You want to say that TWO out of ONE-HUNDRED,
TWENTY BSE+ cattle, neither of which was EVER intended for the human
food supply, constitutes some kind of epidemic. You're a Chicken Little.
The sky isn't falling, you twit. Your alarmism is the antithesis of
reason or science.

Meanwhile more people die yearly from meat consumption related heart
disease.


No, they get heart disease from a lack of exercise in relation to the
amount of saturated fats they eat. Veg-ns also get heart disease for the
same reason, numb nuts.

True, a little lean meat with exercise reduces the effect,
but that's not people's habits.


Then work to educate them about ALL their choices, not offering them
your all or nothing approach based on half-truths (which are still full
lies) and misplaced hysteria.

Unusual Suspects is a vulgar person that attacks every veg*n.


Not every veg-n, just ones who stupidly use distortions to peddle their
vegan flim-flam.

Not discusses the specifics and how to make it healthier,


You ****ing dipshit, go review my posting history for comments about
healthful habits. I've cited facts about the relationship between
certain kinds of dietary fats and how they affect serum cholesterol
levels; I've regularly commented on the benefits of regular exercise;
I've also corrected the lie that people like you peddle about all meat
being bad.

he just attacks.


You consider the truth an attack. Fine. I suppose the truth does hurt. I
just happen to think your vegan lies hurt a lot more.

The person is mean. I chose to stay with it to protect newcomers.


You're a bumbling twit. You're not "protecting" anyone or anything. Your
belief system is a house of cards, and it's already crashed because
veganism was never a valid solution to the problems you claim exist.
Animals STILL die to produce your diet, your diet isn't inherently
healthier than any other, etc.

I posted Dr. Gregers posting, well documented and he complained, after
complaining that I don't post entire posts. Vegans thanked me for the
posting.


Two people thanked you, moron.

I wish him well in spite of his mean streak.


Oh yeah, then why did you threaten me with violence?

I hope he considers why he
is so mean. We are willing to help him, anonymously with his mean streak.


I neither need nor want your "help," you twit.

He is correct, mad cow disease has small numbers compared with heart
disease. Yet how many people had mad cow disease and were blamed with
Alzheimer or dementia? Maybe a much larger number?


No, and I've already cited the post-mortem studies in which previously
diagnosed cases of Alzheimer's proved to be CJD (*NOT* vCJD). Those
studies were very small. The fact remains, though, that those people
were elderly and died from a degenerative disorder. That's what happens
as people age: they get sick and eventually die. Veganism is not
immunity to death.

That's two BSE+ cattle out of ~120,000,000 in the last three years,
or a known infection rate of 0.000001667%. In other words, you
hysterical twit, BSE incidence in the United States is *ANOMALOUS*.
We shouldn't make policy on the basis of anomalies. Only you radical
leftists think we should because you believe the end (i.e., forcing
everyone to live like *you* think they should) justifies the means.
You're an irrational, hysterical, bumbling ass.

...




You ignore export plants that off to do their own testing, You take
funded sites by agents as gospel. And you are a vulgar troll.

  #7 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 07-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Beach Runner
 
Posts: n/a
Default



usual suspect wrote:


The ONLY way the disease can is caused



Try writing just one clear and complete sentence, you semi-literate
buffoon.

is by eating food that is illegal.



He takes a complete sentence, chops it in half, so each half looks
incomplete.
  #8 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 07-08-2005, 09:45 PM
usual suspect
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Bumbling Twit wrote:
The ONLY way the disease can is caused


Try writing just one clear and complete sentence, you semi-literate
buffoon.

is by eating food that is illegal.


He takes a complete sentence, chops it in half, so each half looks
incomplete.


You wrote:
The ONLY way the disease can is caused is by eating food that is
illegal.

That is a very poorly worded sentence, as most of yours are. "Can is
caused" is an inappropriate choice of verbs, especially for someone who
claims to have a graduate degree from Columbia.
  #9 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 07-08-2005, 10:28 PM
Beach Runner
 
Posts: n/a
Default

You are right, because is better than can.

usual suspect wrote:

Bumbling Twit wrote:

The ONLY way the disease can is caused


Try writing just one clear and complete sentence, you semi-literate
buffoon.

is by eating food that is illegal.



He takes a complete sentence, chops it in half, so each half looks
incomplete.



You wrote:
The ONLY way the disease can is caused is by eating food that is
illegal.

That is a very poorly worded sentence, as most of yours are. "Can is
caused" is an inappropriate choice of verbs, especially for someone who
claims to have a graduate degree from Columbia.

  #10 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-08-2005, 02:30 PM
usual suspect
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Beach Runner wrote:
You are right,


I know.

because is better than can.


You still can't write a clear or complete sentence, and I'm not talking
about interjecting my statements between clauses.

usual suspect wrote:

Bumbling Twit wrote:

The ONLY way the disease can is caused



Try writing just one clear and complete sentence, you semi-literate
buffoon.

is by eating food that is illegal.



He takes a complete sentence, chops it in half, so each half looks
incomplete.




You wrote:
The ONLY way the disease can is caused is by eating food that is
illegal.

That is a very poorly worded sentence, as most of yours are. "Can is
caused" is an inappropriate choice of verbs, especially for someone
who claims to have a graduate degree from Columbia.



  #11 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-08-2005, 12:45 AM
Beach Runner
 
Posts: n/a
Default



Beach Runner wrote:

You are right, because is better than can.

usual suspect wrote:

Bumbling Twit wrote:

The ONLY way the disease can is caused



Try writing just one clear and complete sentence, you semi-literate
buffoon.

is by eating food that is illegal.



He takes a complete sentence, chops it in half, so each half looks
incomplete.




You wrote:
The ONLY way the disease can is caused is by eating food that is
illegal.

That is a very poorly worded sentence, as most of yours are. "Can is
caused" is an inappropriate choice of verbs, especially for someone
who claims to have a graduate degree from Columbia.


I admit the typo. Doesn't change the facts.
  #12 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Beach Runner
 
Posts: n/a
Default

on the other hand the data is relevant.
Nuclear energy is not our future, It could ruin the food supply, and
also ill humans,
humans are animals too.

see
http://www.nuclearfiles.org/menu/key...2001-12-08.htm

Beach Runner wrote:


usual suspect wrote:



The ONLY way the disease can is caused




Try writing just one clear and complete sentence, you semi-literate
buffoon.

is by eating food that is illegal.




He takes a complete sentence, chops it in half, so each half looks
incomplete.



Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Seamy underbelly of the food industry > Stu General Cooking 3 17-06-2009 01:18 PM
Carhartt Flame Resistant Work Wear This is one company that has aname and reputation for providing high quality working attire at affordablerates. Carhartt has a reputation in the industry that is second to none, andwhen the working class man or woma [email protected] General Cooking 0 21-04-2008 10:18 AM
WSJ: Food Industry Can't Shake Salt sufaud Wine 2 26-02-2005 07:07 AM
Food & Beverage Industry: Advice Restaurants 1 25-08-2004 11:50 PM
Food & Beverage Industry: Advice Petey the Wonder Dog Cooking Equipment 3 15-08-2004 10:45 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2021 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017