Old 03-08-2005, 08:02 PM
Beach Runner

Default apologize for new reader

If there were things I should reply to, our news reader is inconsistent,
things are often not there. I apologize if this inconveniences you. If
you want my response, try posting again.

Old 04-08-2005, 01:20 PM
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
If there were things I should reply to, our news reader is inconsistent,

You're inconsistent, you bumbling twit. Your newsreader is fine.
Old 04-08-2005, 11:23 PM
rick

"Beach Runner" wrote in message
If there were things I should reply to, our news reader is
inconsistent, things are often not there. I apologize if this
inconveniences you. If you want my response, try posting
again.

=================
Try posting the calculations for the lys about water useage,
killer. Afraid to admit you lied?

Old 05-08-2005, 12:09 AM
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:
Beach Runner wrote:

If there were things I should reply to, our news reader is inconsistent,

You're inconsistent, you bumbling twit. Your newsreader is fine.

You have no idea. Sometimes I open it, and only a few articles are
there. Cable Modem of Central Florida says they do not support
newsgroups. There was no reason for you to add yet another personal attack.
Old 05-08-2005, 09:06 PM
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
If there were things I should reply to, our news reader is inconsistent,

You're inconsistent, you bumbling twit. Your newsreader is fine.

You have no idea.

I'm sure your bumbling twittery greatly exceeds my observation of it
thus far.

Sometimes I open it, and only a few articles are
there.

That's normal, you bumbling twit.

Cable Modem of Central Florida says they do not support
newsgroups. There was no reason for you to add yet another personal
attack.

Yes, there was: you made another stupid post.

I apologize sf[_19_] General Cooking 18 23-10-2010 04:59 PM
Okay, I apologize Kathleen[_4_] General Cooking 6 13-11-2008 08:37 PM
Okay, I apologize Jean B.[_1_] General Cooking 1 12-11-2008 10:56 PM
I Apologize Denise~* General Cooking 1 11-01-2007 07:02 PM
We apologize GWS General Cooking 25 01-03-2006 06:51 PM