Beach Runner

Default Mad Cow cover up

My news reader purged, and this should have gone earlier, but was worth
noting. Can you imagine our government not being 100% truthful with us?

The past has proven that is quite common.

http://www.book-of-thoth.com/ftopict-2988.html

A scientist and former inspector for the U.S Agriculture Department says
he’s willing to take a lie detector test to back his claim that his
government is covering up mad cow disease.

Lester Friedlander, now a consumer advocate, was fired from his job as
head of inspections at a large meat-packing plant in Philadelphia in
1995 after criticizing what he called unsafe practices.Friedlander said
he knows U.S. Agriculture Department veterinarians who sent suspect cow
brains to private laboratories that confirmed mad cow infection, but
samples from the same animals were cleared by government labs."

And yes Kuro resistance is what protects some people from mad cow desease.
Robert Koch

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
. ..
> My news reader purged, and this should have gone earlier, but was worth
> noting. Can you imagine our government not being 100% truthful with us?
>
> The past has proven that is quite common.
>

> http://www.book-of-thoth.com/ftopict-2988.html
>
> A scientist and former inspector for the U.S Agriculture Department says
> he’s willing to take a lie detector test to back his claim that his
> government is covering up mad cow disease.
>
> Lester Friedlander, now a consumer advocate, was fired from his job as
> head of inspections at a large meat-packing plant in Philadelphia in 1995
> after criticizing what he called unsafe practices.Friedlander said he
> knows U.S. Agriculture Department veterinarians who sent suspect cow
> brains to private laboratories that confirmed mad cow infection, but
> samples from the same animals were cleared by government labs."
>

> And yes Kuro resistance is what protects some people from mad cow desease.

Kind of make you wonder if we gave all those goverment people lie detector
test, how many would blow up the thing. LOL!

BOB

Beach Runner

Robert Koch wrote:

> "Beach Runner" > wrote in message
> . ..
>
>>My news reader purged, and this should have gone earlier, but was worth
>>noting. Can you imagine our government not being 100% truthful with us?
>>
>>The past has proven that is quite common.
>>

>>http://www.book-of-thoth.com/ftopict-2988.html
>>
>>A scientist and former inspector for the U.S Agriculture Department says
>>he’s willing to take a lie detector test to back his claim that his
>>government is covering up mad cow disease.
>>
>>Lester Friedlander, now a consumer advocate, was fired from his job as
>>head of inspections at a large meat-packing plant in Philadelphia in 1995
>>after criticizing what he called unsafe practices.Friedlander said he
>>knows U.S. Agriculture Department veterinarians who sent suspect cow
>>brains to private laboratories that confirmed mad cow infection, but
>>samples from the same animals were cleared by government labs."
>>

>>And yes Kuro resistance is what protects some people from mad cow desease.

> Kind of make you wonder if we gave all those goverment people lie detector
> test, how many would blow up the thing. LOL!
>
> BOB

While I may be Democrat, I look at the person first. McCain is right.
Our government is run by lobbyists and special interest groups.

I would even cross party lines and vote for him.

usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
<...>
> http://www.book-of-thoth.com/ftopict-2988.html

The Book of Thoth is a Tarot deck designed by Aleister Crowley. Your
dubious source's homepage is headed with "Paranormal Phenomena, UFO,
Ghosts, ESP..." Do you REALLY expect to be taken seriously when your
sources are out of touch with reality?
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

> Beach Runner wrote:
> <...>
>
>> http://www.book-of-thoth.com/ftopict-2988.html

> The Book of Thoth is a Tarot deck designed by Aleister Crowley. Your
> dubious source's homepage is headed with "Paranormal Phenomena, UFO,
> Ghosts, ESP..." Do you REALLY expect to be taken seriously when your
> sources are out of touch with reality?

So you deny our government engages in a cover-up when convenient? He was
a scientist for the organization, prepared to take a lie detector to let
the TRUTH out.

usual suspect

Numbnuts wrote:
>> <...>
>>
>>> http://www.book-of-thoth.com/ftopict-2988.html

>> The Book of Thoth is a Tarot deck designed by Aleister Crowley. Your
>> dubious source's homepage is headed with "Paranormal Phenomena, UFO,
>> Ghosts, ESP..." Do you REALLY expect to be taken seriously when your
>> sources are out of touch with reality?

> So you deny

I deny the validity of your UFO and GHOST source for "news" for the same
reasons courts deny "lie detectors" as evidence.
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:
> Numbnuts wrote:
>
>>> <...>

>>> The Book of Thoth is a Tarot deck designed by Aleister Crowley. Your
>>> dubious source's homepage is headed with "Paranormal Phenomena, UFO,
>>> Ghosts, ESP..." Do you REALLY expect to be taken seriously when your
>>> sources are out of touch with reality?

>> So you deny

> I deny the validity of your UFO and GHOST source for "news" for the same
> reasons courts deny "lie detectors" as evidence.

That has no relevance. Here was a scientist working for them wanting to
expose the truth for the American people.

We have many situation the government has lied to us to cover up
scandals, like giving black people venereal disease and not treating
them, and exposing people to toxic gases as experiments.

Comparing UFO and Ghosts is not like comparing a scientist who worked
for the organization. The fact that the USDA wouldn't allow private
testing of a large organization so they could export to Japan should
raise your suspicion.

Of do you just believe every right wing conservative source as gospel.
That's how you've presented yourself. You also insult liberals, as if
that is a disease. You have a strong agenda.
usual suspect

Numbnuts wrote:

>>> So you deny

>> I deny the validity of your UFO and GHOST source for "news" for the
>> same reasons courts deny "lie detectors" as evidence.

> That has no relevance.

Your SOURCE has no relevance.
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

>>> I deny the validity of your UFO and GHOST source for "news" for the
>>> same reasons courts deny "lie detectors" as evidence.

>> That has no relevance.

> Your SOURCE has no relevance.

The source is the scientist who worked for them. He even offered to
take lie detector tests.
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:

>>> That has no relevance.

>> Your SOURCE has no relevance.

> The source is

irrelevant. A flaky GHOST-UFO-CONSPIRACY THEORY website has something
about a disgruntled quack who no longer works for the government.
Polygraphs are inadmissible in courts of law. I'm not impressed that
he's willing to take one, but I can see how a drug-addled, half-baked
twit like you would be.

Beach Runner

i don't ware about someone sticking a stupid tarot card source, the
scientist story remains the same.

I agree with you about tarot cards. People who post can add
additional references. It doesn't diminish the source. The cover up
is not limited to him. Another example is a large importer was willing
and had the equipment to diagnose every cow. The FDA disapproved it.

Do they want the truth known? Obviously not.

The FDA a corrupt agency promoting the most expensive medicine in the
world, with shorter life spans, limited coverage, and is corrupt. McCain
is right.

usual suspect wrote:

> Beach Runner wrote:
> <...>
>
>> http://www.book-of-thoth.com/ftopict-2988.html

> The Book of Thoth is a Tarot deck designed by Aleister Crowley. Your
> dubious source's homepage is headed with "Paranormal Phenomena, UFO,
> Ghosts, ESP..." Do you REALLY expect to be taken seriously when your
> sources are out of touch with reality?

Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

>>> Your SOURCE has no relevance.

>> The source is

> irrelevant. A flaky GHOST-UFO-CONSPIRACY THEORY website has something
> about a disgruntled quack who no longer works for the government.
> Polygraphs are inadmissible in courts of law. I'm not impressed that
> he's willing to take one, but I can see how a drug-addled, half-baked
> twit like you would be.

I agree with that added reference. The source is the scientist. The
poster added the stupid reference.
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
> i don't ware about someone sticking a stupid tarot card source,

I do. You have ZERO credibility, you bumbling twit.
Beach Runner

I posted the topic. I should have edited the reference to tarot cards.
The fact remains a scientist was fired and offered to take a lie
detector test.

I posted the entire post. I should have edited what some person chose to
add, which had NOTHING to do with the story.

THE FDA is engaging in a cover up. Why not give the scientist his lie
detector test?

Why won't the FDA allow independent testing?

usual suspect wrote:

> Beach Runner wrote:
>
>> i don't ware about someone sticking a stupid tarot card source,

> I do. You have ZERO credibility, you bumbling twit.

usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:

>>> The source is

>> irrelevant. A flaky GHOST-UFO-CONSPIRACY THEORY website has something
>> about a disgruntled quack who no longer works for the government.
>> Polygraphs are inadmissible in courts of law. I'm not impressed that
>> he's willing to take one, but I can see how a drug-addled, half-baked
>> twit like you would be.

> I agree

You're still a semi-literate buffoon.

usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
> I posted the topic.

And that's why you have ZERO credibility, bumbling twit.