Beach Runner

Default Msf Cow Cover Up

My news reader purged, and this should have gone earlier, but was worth
noting. Can you imagine our government not being 100% truthful with us?

http://www.book-of-thoth.com/ftopict-2988.html

A scientist and former inspector for the U.S Agriculture Department says
he’s willing to take a lie detector test to back his claim that his
government is covering up mad cow disease.

Lester Friedlander, now a consumer advocate, was fired from his job as
head of inspections at a large meat-packing plant in Philadelphia in
1995 after criticizing what he called unsafe practices.Friedlander said
he knows U.S. Agriculture Department veterinarians who sent suspect cow
brains to private laboratories that confirmed mad cow infection, but
samples from the same animals were cleared by government labs."

And yes Kuro resistance is what protects some people from mad cow desease.