CARP

Default Meateaters!

http://www.cafepress.com/CARP_Org

Let the world know - YOU ARE A CARNIVORE!

Beach Runner

CARP wrote:

> http://www.cafepress.com/CARP_Org
>
> Let the world know - YOU ARE A CARNIVORE!

only a troll would post anti vegan stupidity in a vegan news group.
CARP

Beach Runner > spewed incessantly:

> only a troll would post anti vegan stupidity in a vegan news group.

Not anti-vegan, anti PeTA.

Oh, and your a quick study!

Beach Runner

CARP wrote:

> Beach Runner > spewed incessantly:
>

>>only a troll would post anti vegan stupidity in a vegan news group.

> Not anti-vegan, anti PeTA.
>
> Oh, and your a quick study! he didn't attack Peta, he said he was a carnivore.

he didn't mention the word Peta. He simply said he was a carnivore.
on a vegan newsgroup

CARP

"Beach Runner" > wrote:

> he didn't mention the word Peta. He simply said he was a carnivore.
> on a vegan newsgroup

Did you go to the link provided? You'd see an anti-PeTA slogan on our
shirts and stuff...

Beach Runner

CARP wrote:

> "Beach Runner" > wrote:
>

>>he didn't mention the word Peta. He simply said he was a carnivore.
>>on a vegan newsgroup

> Did you go to the link provided? You'd see an anti-PeTA slogan on our
> shirts and stuff...

No, your shirt wasn't included or mentioned in this subject. I happen to
dissagree with most of Peta's tactics. All I sw was he wrote he's a
carnvoe in a vegan newgroup. That's call trolling.
rick

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
. ..

> CARP wrote:
>
>> "Beach Runner" > wrote:
>>

>>>he didn't mention the word Peta. He simply said he was a
>>>carnivore.
>>>on a vegan newsgroup

>> Did you go to the link provided? You'd see an anti-PeTA
>> slogan on our shirts and stuff...

> No, your shirt wasn't included or mentioned in this subject. I
> happen to dissagree with most of Peta's tactics. All I sw
> was he wrote he's a carnvoe in a vegan newgroup. That's call
> trolling.

=================
So is continuing to spew known lys, hypocrite. Why do you
persist in that action? Have you figured out the water
calulations yet? And to think, you claimed that you admitted
when you were wrong. Just another ly, eh killer?

CARP

Beach Runner > spewed incessantly:

> No, your shirt wasn't included or mentioned in this subject. I happen
> to dissagree with most of Peta's tactics. All I sw was he wrote
> he's a carnvoe in a vegan newgroup. That's call trolling.

I'll type s l o w this time.... did you check the link provided?

usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
>>> he didn't mention the word Peta. He simply said he was a carnivore.
>>> on a vegan newsgroup

>> Did you go to the link provided? You'd see an anti-PeTA slogan on our
>> shirts and stuff...
>>

> No, your shirt wasn't included or mentioned in this subject. I happen to
> dissagree with most of Peta's tactics. All I sw was he wrote he's a
> carnvoe in a vegan newgroup. That's call trolling.

That, by itself, is NOT trolling, you bumbling buffoon.
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

>>> Did you go to the link provided? You'd see an anti-PeTA slogan on
>>> our shirts and stuff...
>>>

>> No, your shirt wasn't included or mentioned in this subject. I happen
>> to dissagree with most of Peta's tactics. All I sw was he wrote
>> he's a carnvoe in a vegan newgroup. That's call trolling.

> That, by itself, is NOT trolling, you bumbling buffoon.

I was tired, and not typing well. I see your website. The word Peta is
not mentioned in the post.

CARP

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
. ..

> I was tired, and not typing well. I see your website.

You *are* full of excuses, aren't you?

> The word Peta is not mentioned in the post.

So what? All you had to do was follow the link. I don't care what anyone
chooses to eat, in reality.

usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:

>>> No, your shirt wasn't included or mentioned in this subject. I happen
>>> to dissagree with most of Peta's tactics. All I sw was he wrote
>>> he's a carnvoe in a vegan newgroup. That's call trolling.

>> That, by itself, is NOT trolling, you bumbling buffoon.

> I was tired, and not typing well.

You never type well, doofus.
Laurie

"CARP" > wrote in message
> http://www.cafepress.com/CARP_Org
>
> Let the world know - YOU ARE A CARNIVORE!

Neanderthals - unite!! Your days are numbered!!

Laurie