usual suspect

Derek Nash wrote:
<...>
>>Nash.

> ?

You can't escape your _modus operandi_ of selectively quoting others to
stir shit. You also can't seem to escape using Forte Agent 2.0/32.652
when posting messages from individual.net. Thanks for posting using your
real name with the same reader and account to prove me correct again.
usual suspect

Derek wrote:
<...>
>>>Nash.

>>?

> The

cat's out of the bag for both you and your retarded sock puppet, Dreck.
Don't you have better ways to waste your time? No? I didn't think so.
usual suspect

Derek responded to his sock puppet:
> He

I'm much smarter than you are, Derek. Thanks for posting from the same
ISP with the same news reader to prove it yet again.
usual suspect

http://tinyurl.com/8f2ub

> I admit to making some typos

Typos? You routinely make errors of substance.

> and I admit to when I make a mistake.

You've yet to admit that the groups you said recommended vegetarianism
or veganism actually don't, or that you were either in error or lied
about such things.
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

>> That is ALL he knows, being raised by Neanderthal parents,

> Why do you feel you have to resort to such a cheap, baseless ad hominem
> attack on my parents, Larry?

Unusual Suspects continues to make personal attacks. Then he's
surprised when they are returned. I admit, I was in a car accident and
on occasions have posted after taking pain medications. My writing is
less effective then. It doesn't change the reality that most scientists
at INDEPENDENT institutions are clearly seeing global warming in our future.

I think he's proven himself to be a mean, nasty, insulting, probably
friendless, sick individual. If ANYONE sees that as not true, let us
know. He's also shown himself to have sexual identity problems because
I mention my step son wrestled, and he went on and on about
homosexuality. Not only was it a personal attack but it questions his
motivation.

He goes to the VEGAN group to try and do what? Lead them to HIS path of
truth, even when I've posted sources from places like MIT that disagree
with him

Laurie

"usual suspect" > wrote in message

> You're an imbecile.
> Bullshit.
> numbnuts?
> Liar.

What a brilliant debating technique; did you learn that at college?
What is your "education" anyway??

Laurie

Derek

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 13:47:55 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>I'm much smarter than you are, Derek.

You're better educated and far more skilled in certain
areas than I am, but you're certainly not smarter. You
aren't driven; I can tell that much, and what education
you do have is the kind that was bought and paid for,
probably by a rich parent or guardian. As a result of
that sterile type of learning environment you've grown
into an adult without any real character, and even worse,
no confidence in yourself. Your dubiety jumps off the
page of every post you write. I thought you should know
that, but I've a feeling you knew it anyway.
Beach Runner

Derek wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 13:47:55 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:
>
>>I'm much smarter than you are, Derek.

> You're better educated and far more skilled in certain
> areas than I am, but you're certainly not smarter. You
> aren't driven; I can tell that much, and what education
> you do have is the kind that was bought and paid for,
> probably by a rich parent or guardian. As a result of
> that sterile type of learning environment you've grown
> into an adult without any real character, and even worse,
> no confidence in yourself. Your dubiety jumps off the
> page of every post you write. I thought you should know
> that, but I've a feeling you knew it anyway.

Regardless of his education and intelligence, (which I admit he is
intelligent), he is still a very nasty mean person.
usual suspect

Derek wrote:
>>I'm much smarter than you are, Derek.

> You're better educated and far more skilled

That's the point, you moron.

> You aren't driven;

You mean compared to a bone-idle, self-crippled, blue-footed fat ****
like you?

> I can tell that much, and what education
> you do have is the kind that was bought and paid for,

No, it was earned. I attended university on full scholastic scholarship.
usual suspect

eavesdropper wrote:

>>>?

>>You can't escape your _modus operandi_ of selectively quoting others to
>>stir shit. You also can't seem to escape using Forte Agent 2.0/32.652
>>when posting messages from individual.net.

> My news reader and server are

identical, and Nash shows up to whine that he's not eavesdropper only
after I've called him on it. The MO, though, is the most telling: Nash
willfully takes things out of context to make pretexts and thereby stir
shit. I'm not playing. Talk with your sock puppet some more, Nash. It
amuses me just like it did when you pretended not to be "ipse dixit" so
you could "loan" yourself your other account.

Laurie

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> I attended university on full scholastic scholarship.

Which one? What were the years and degrees attained? Why be ashamed of
your "education"?? Why do you behave like an uneducated twit, then?

Laurie

Dutch

"Laurie" > wrote

> "usual suspect" > wrote

>> I attended university on full scholastic scholarship.

> Which one? What were the years and degrees attained?

How 'bout you? This oughta be rich.

> Why be ashamed of your "education"??

Are you ashamed of your lack of one?

Do you see yourself as a self-taught seer?

Do you grasp what the rest of us fail to see?

You are certifiable.

>Why do you behave like an uneducated twit, then?

He doesn't, you do. Using salty language and verbal
daggers is not a sign of a lack of education, professing
scientific expertise where none exists is.

Beach Runner

Dutch wrote:

> "Laurie" > wrote
>
>>"usual suspect" > wrote

>>>I attended university on full scholastic scholarship.

>> Which one? What were the years and degrees attained?

> How 'bout you? This oughta be rich.
>

>>Why be ashamed of your "education"??

> Are you ashamed of your lack of one?
>
> Do you see yourself as a self-taught seer?
>
> Do you grasp what the rest of us fail to see?
>
> You are certifiable.
>
> >Why do you behave like an uneducated twit, then?

> He doesn't, you do. Using salty language and verbal
> daggers is not a sign of a lack of education, professing
> scientific expertise where none exists is.

He shows signs of intelligence, and even education, but he is very rude
and nasty, goes into a site where he's sure to be hated. This place is
for Vegans. He goes he to create trouble and insult people and use
vulgar language.

Dutch

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
news

> Dutch wrote:
>
>> "Laurie" > wrote
>>
>>>"usual suspect" > wrote

>>> Which one? What were the years and degrees attained?

>> How 'bout you? This oughta be rich.
>>

>>>Why be ashamed of your "education"??

>> Are you ashamed of your lack of one?
>>
>> Do you see yourself as a self-taught seer?
>>
>> Do you grasp what the rest of us fail to see?
>>
>> You are certifiable.
>>
>> >Why do you behave like an uneducated twit, then?

>> He doesn't, you do. Using salty language and verbal
>> daggers is not a sign of a lack of education, professing
>> scientific expertise where none exists is.
>>

> He shows signs of intelligence, and even education, but he is very rude
> and nasty, goes into a site where he's sure to be hated. This place is
> for Vegans.

Newsgroups are not restricted to persons who follow a particular diet.

He goes he to create trouble and insult people and use
> vulgar language.

Vegans insult me with their holier-than-thou, blindly dogmatic outlook.

I don't lose any sleep over them getting a little verbal abuse.

Rudy Canoza

Dutch wrote:
> "Laurie" > wrote
>
>>"usual suspect" > wrote

>>>I attended university on full scholastic scholarship.

>> Which one? What were the years and degrees attained?

> How 'bout you? This oughta be rich.

Larry Fruity allegedly has a couple of chem. eng.
degrees from Northeastern U. in Boston. Northeastern
is a so-so school; not even second tier.

http://www.ecologos.org/resume.htm

>>Why be ashamed of your "education"??

> Are you ashamed of your lack of one?
>
> Do you see yourself as a self-taught seer?
>
> Do you grasp what the rest of us fail to see?
>
> You are certifiable.
>
> >Why do you behave like an uneducated twit, then?

> He doesn't, you do. Using salty language and verbal
> daggers is not a sign of a lack of education, professing
> scientific expertise where none exists is.

Dutch

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
news
> Dutch wrote:
>> "Laurie" > wrote
>>
>>>"usual suspect" > wrote

>>> Which one? What were the years and degrees attained?

>> How 'bout you? This oughta be rich.

> Larry Fruity allegedly has a couple of chem. eng. degrees from
> Northeastern U. in Boston. Northeastern is a so-so school; not even
> second tier.
>
> http://www.ecologos.org/resume.htm

There's nothing there to support his claimed level of
expertise in "ecology".

I wonder why he doesn't keep in touch with his graduating class?
http://www.neualumni.org/1962/index....sons&func=main

>>>Why be ashamed of your "education"??

>> Are you ashamed of your lack of one?
>>
>> Do you see yourself as a self-taught seer?
>>
>> Do you grasp what the rest of us fail to see?
>>
>> You are certifiable.
>>
>> >Why do you behave like an uneducated twit, then?

>> He doesn't, you do. Using salty language and verbal
>> daggers is not a sign of a lack of education, professing
>> scientific expertise where none exists is.

Rudy Canoza

Dutch wrote:
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
> news >
>>Dutch wrote:
>>
>>>"Laurie" > wrote

>>>How 'bout you? This oughta be rich.

>>Larry Fruity allegedly has a couple of chem. eng. degrees from
>>Northeastern U. in Boston. Northeastern is a so-so school; not even
>>second tier.
>>
>>http://www.ecologos.org/resume.htm

> There's nothing there to support his claimed level of
> expertise in "ecology".
>
> I wonder why he doesn't keep in touch with his graduating class?
> http://www.neualumni.org/1962/index....sons&func=main

I think they're going to find him any time now!

>>>Are you ashamed of your lack of one?
>>>
>>>Do you see yourself as a self-taught seer?
>>>
>>>Do you grasp what the rest of us fail to see?
>>>
>>>You are certifiable.

>>>He doesn't, you do. Using salty language and verbal
>>>daggers is not a sign of a lack of education, professing
>>>scientific expertise where none exists is.

Dutch

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote
>>>Larry Fruity allegedly has a couple of chem. eng. degrees from
>>>Northeastern U. in Boston. Northeastern is a so-so school; not even
>>>second tier.
>>>
>>>http://www.ecologos.org/resume.htm

>> There's nothing there to support his claimed level of
>> expertise in "ecology".
>>
>> I wonder why he doesn't keep in touch with his graduating class?
>> http://www.neualumni.org/1962/index....sons&func=main

> I think they're going to find him any time now!

Knowing how no-nonsense chem-eng types are, I'm quite sure they will be
rotflao at his self-professed "expertise". I'd love to hear their
comments...

Beach Runner

Lauri,

thanks for your postings ad putting up with the jerks, We can work to
keep this a vegan group.

Unusual suspects is aa sick individual, that doesn't even see vested
sites, car sites, have their own agenda.

Dutch wrote:

> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote

>>>There's nothing there to support his claimed level of
>>>expertise in "ecology".
>>>
>>>I wonder why he doesn't keep in touch with his graduating class?
>>>http://www.neualumni.org/1962/index....sons&func=main

>>I think they're going to find him any time now!

> Knowing how no-nonsense chem-eng types are, I'm quite sure they will be
> rotflao at his self-professed "expertise". I'd love to hear their
> comments...

rick

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
> Lauri,
>
> thanks for your postings ad putting up with the jerks, We can
> work to keep this a vegan group.
>

> Unusual suspects is aa sick individual, that doesn't even see
> vested sites, car sites, have their own agenda.

======================
ROTLMAO You really are this stupid, aren't you. You claim that
about a car company, who lets you know they are in the business o
selling you something, but give a pass to girlie-boy laurie who
also wants your money but is scamming it instead. So much for
your so-called advanced degrees, killer.

btw, where's your water calculations?

> Dutch wrote:
>
>> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote

>>>I think they're going to find him any time now!

>> Knowing how no-nonsense chem-eng types are, I'm quite sure
>> they will be rotflao at his self-professed "expertise". I'd
>> love to hear their comments...

Dutch

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
> Lauri,
>
> thanks for your postings ad putting up with the jerks, We can work to
> keep this a vegan group.

What group do you mean birdbrain? You are posting to three of them.

> Unusual suspects is aa sick individual, that doesn't even see vested
> sites, car sites, have their own agenda.
>

> Dutch wrote:
>
>> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote

>>>I think they're going to find him any time now!

>> Knowing how no-nonsense chem-eng types are, I'm quite sure they will be
>> rotflao at his self-professed "expertise". I'd love to hear their
>> comments...

Beach Runner

US cross posted so my response went to the same three. That is valid.

He doesn't see that posting from a group paid for by car manufactures on
fuel efficiency is a conflict of interest. While he is usually mean and
insulting, here he was also stupid.

Dutch wrote:
> "Beach Runner" > wrote in message
>
>>Lauri,
>>
>>thanks for your postings ad putting up with the jerks, We can work to
>>keep this a vegan group.

> What group do you mean birdbrain? You are posting to three of them.
>

>>Unusual suspects is aa sick individual, that doesn't even see vested
>>sites, car sites, have their own agenda.
>>

>>Dutch wrote:
>>

>>>"Rudy Canoza" > wrote

>>>Knowing how no-nonsense chem-eng types are, I'm quite sure they will be
>>>rotflao at his self-professed "expertise". I'd love to hear their
>>>comments...

usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
> US cross posted so my response went to the same three. That is valid.
>
> He doesn't see that posting from a group paid for by car manufactures on
> fuel efficiency is a conflict of interest.

The issue then was whether or not one car maker should join a group of
other car makers, per the retarded petition you posted. The petition
said the other maker shouldn't and then gave reasons which had no basis
in reality. That group doesn't advocate a return to big cars from the
1970s. It doesn't advocate any kind of car. It advocates consumer choice
-- something you Marxists find very objectionable.
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:
> Beach Runner wrote:
>
>> US cross posted so my response went to the same three. That is valid.
>>
>> He doesn't see that posting from a group paid for by car manufactures
>> on fuel efficiency is a conflict of interest.

> The issue then was whether or not one car maker should join a group of
> other car makers, per the retarded petition you posted. The petition
> said the other maker shouldn't and then gave reasons which had no basis
> in reality. That group doesn't advocate a return to big cars from the
> 1970s. It doesn't advocate any kind of car. It advocates consumer choice
> -- something you Marxists find very objectionable.

Car companies are advocating profit.
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
>>> US cross posted so my response went to the same three. That is valid.
>>>
>>> He doesn't see that posting from a group paid for by car manufactures
>>> on fuel efficiency is a conflict of interest.

>> The issue then was whether or not one car maker should join a group of
>> other car makers, per the retarded petition you posted. The petition
>> said the other maker shouldn't and then gave reasons which had no
>> basis in reality. That group doesn't advocate a return to big cars
>> from the 1970s. It doesn't advocate any kind of car. It advocates
>> consumer choice -- something you Marxists find very objectionable.

> Car companies are advocating profit.

What company doesn't try to profit, Bob? And why do you object that one
car manufacturer may align itself with other manufacturers?

Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

>>> The issue then was whether or not one car maker should join a group
>>> of other car makers, per the retarded petition you posted. The
>>> petition said the other maker shouldn't and then gave reasons which
>>> had no basis in reality. That group doesn't advocate a return to big
>>> cars from the 1970s. It doesn't advocate any kind of car. It
>>> advocates consumer choice -- something you Marxists find very
>>> objectionable.

>> Car companies are advocating profit.

> What company doesn't try to profit, Bob? And why do you object that one
> car manufacturer may align itself with other manufacturers?

That's why you have government regulations and consumer groups, to
protect the public. That also levels the field so all the companies
will make fuel efficient, cleaner cars, something our environment needs.

Laurie

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message

> Unusual suspects is a sick individual, ...

Worse, he is trying to emulate his hero, noBalls, perhaps the most vile
person ever to own a computer.
http://www.ecologos.org/text/noballs.txt

Laurie

Rudy Canoza

Larry Fruity dissembled:
> "Beach Runner" > wrote in message
>
> > Unusual suspects is a sick individual, ...

> Worse, he is

You're a FRAUD, Fruity. You're a FRAUD and a wash-out. You can't do
science, your page is crap, and you're a dying old fraud.

Laurie wrote:
> "Beach Runner" > wrote in message
>
> > Unusual suspects is a sick individual, ...

> Worse, he is trying to emulate his hero, noBalls, perhaps the most vile
> person ever to own a computer.
> http://www.ecologos.org/text/noballs.txt
>
> Laurie

LOL!!

Useless and ~jonnie~ are one and the same I believe.

Who else but Rudy/~jonnie~ using the nym "Usual" would call Rudy "Mr.
Canoza"?

~jonnie~ uses "Rudy" and "Usual" to make it appear he has support for
his ignorant comments.

Rudy Canoza wrote:
> Larry Fruity dissembled:
> > "Beach Runner" > wrote in message
> >
> > > Unusual suspects is a sick individual, ...

> > Worse, he is

> You're a FRAUD, Fruity. You're a FRAUD and a wash-out. You can't do
> science, your page is crap, and you're a dying old fraud.

~plop~ (That's the sound of ~jonnie~/Rudy falling off his chair in
convulsions.)

No Subject cshenk General Cooking 0 17-02-2011 02:24 AM
Rules For Posting - Read Here Before Posting. Kiss-The-CooK.110mb General Cooking 25 30-05-2008 06:47 PM
No Subject No Name General Cooking 11 26-01-2008 04:08 AM
No Subject AxisOfBeagles Wine 1 18-08-2007 06:26 PM
Posting problems in my Emeril Posting Dee Dee Cooking Equipment 0 08-03-2007 09:34 PM