Old 30-07-2005, 01:37 AM
usual suspect

eavesdropper wrote:
Remember I pointed out a son was recruited to wrestle because of he was
the best athlete in his school for his weight. It got him a scholarship
to college. Instead homophobic Usual Suspects spread lies about him.

I read that, and from what I could gather, instead of insinuating that your
son was a homosexual,

I didn't insinuate anything. I rightly noted that wrestling is homoerotic.

For

those who watch or participate in it. I don't.

Though you might not watch it now,

I never shall, either.

I'm sure

So take your expertise in pederasty and crawl back in your closet, Nash.

Old 30-07-2005, 01:38 AM
usual suspect

eavesdropper wrote:
Remember I pointed out a son was recruited to wrestle because of he was
the best athlete in his school for his weight. It got him a scholarship
to college. Instead homophobic Usual Suspects spread lies about him.

I read that, and from what I could gather, instead of insinuating that your
son was a homosexual,

I didn't insinuate anything. I rightly noted that wrestling is homoerotic.

For

those who watch or participate in it. I don't.

You

I don't.

Yes

No. Never. I've no interest in homosexuality, I don't share your
interest in it, and I don't care to know how you became such an expert
in it.
Old 30-07-2005, 05:05 AM
Laurie

"nemo" wrote in message
. uk...

"Beach Runner" wrote in message
. ..
Usual suspects has done nothing but be nasty.

That is ALL he knows, being raised by Neanderthal parents, who were, and
insistently remain, ignorant of simple anatomy, physiology, biochemistry,
logic, and ethics.

... do not bother with this group very often.

Since you are using Outlook Express, simply highlight any message from
whomever you consider not worthy of your time, or reading; e.g. the
psychopathic, necrophageous trolls here, and hit:
Message|Block sender,
and magically that particular idiot will never be -seen- by you again, until
he assumes another false identity like the infamous mega-cowardly-psychopath
Jon-a-thug noBalls, now masquerading under Rudy Cazooti or something else
stupid.
When you "killfile" these few morons, the traffic here will drop to
about 1%, but it will be by quality, decent, sincere people.
Don't let the scum drive you away!!

Laurie

Old 30-07-2005, 09:52 AM
Derek

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 07:54:51 +0100, eavesdropper wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 00:37:35 GMT, usual suspect wrote:
eavesdropper wrote:

Remember I pointed out a son was recruited to wrestle because of he was
the best athlete in his school for his weight. It got him a scholarship
to college. Instead homophobic Usual Suspects spread lies about him.

I read that, and from what I could gather, instead of insinuating that your
son was a homosexual,

I didn't insinuate anything. I rightly noted that wrestling is homoerotic.

For

those who watch or participate in it. I don't.

Though you might not watch it now,

I never shall, either.

I'm sure

So take your expertise in pederasty and crawl back in your closet,

You're the closet homo here, not me. You let the cat out of the bag
and there's no putting it back again.

Nash.

?

The little homo thinks you're me, Derek Nash. Why he
should think I would need to use a sock puppet to 'out'
him the way you did is beyond me. Homo suspect has
lied in the past about having a four year relationship
with a girlfriend, and his reason for lying is obvious
now; he was merely trying to assert his hetro cred.
Check out the dates of the following posts he's made;

"I thought it was funny. Just to be sure, were you looking
for a bf or gf with whom to cook (with a wink)? As I said
in a later post in response to the head troll, I'm pretty far
away from WA but I'm looking for a vegan girlfriend. I
don't check out this group to get laid (so we already have
something in common *wink*); wouldn't have done me
much good if I did. Best of luck in your search."
usual suspect 2002-09-09 http://tinyurl.com/6zepz

and

[start- Scented Nectar to homo suspect]
Do you live with your parents?
[homo suspect]
No, with my girlfriend of about four years.
[end]
Usual Suspect 28 Dec 2004 http://tinyurl.com/52mnf

Bearing that date in mind and a recent statement from him
in Google archives, revealing that he's still cruising Usenet
for a girlfriend (below), he obviously lied about having one.

"If Jenae is still reading my posts, I'm looking for a girlfriend
and I have *no* taxidermy in my house. I'm vegan, a great
cook, bright, physically fit, and cute. There *is* all that
conservative stuff I espouse that some people here dislike a
lot, but I also have a really great sense of humor. Hope you
do, too. Friends? :-)"
usual suspect 2003-05-04 http://tinyurl.com/4lnu3

Those quotes clearly show that he lied about having a four
year relationship. He's a closet homo who admits to getting
a sexual thrill from watching young men wrestle.
Old 30-07-2005, 10:14 AM
Derek

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:35:21 +0100, eavesdropper wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:03:12 GMT, usual suspect wrote:
eavesdropper wrote:

Remember I pointed out a son was recruited to wrestle because of he was
the best athlete in his school for his weight. It got him a scholarship
to college. Instead homophobic Usual Suspects spread lies about him.

I read that, and from what I could gather, instead of insinuating that your
son was a homosexual,

I didn't insinuate anything. I rightly noted that wrestling is homoerotic.

For

those who watch or participate in it. I don't.

Though you might not watch it now, googling shows that when you first
saw the sport you found it erotic in a homosexual way.

~Wrestling is homo-erotic. Those who enjoy watching oiled young men
rolling on the floor with each other are closet homosexuals.~
usual suspect Jul 21 2005

~I think that has much more to do with latent homosexual tendencies --
well-adjusted people don't get excited about watching oily, semi-nude
men rolling around with each other on the floor.~
usual suspect Nov 21 2003

Only a homosexual, latent or otherwise would find the sport homoerotic
like you do, so it appears you've inadvertently outed yourself and shown
that you have a loathing for what you are as well. Be a good little queer
and leave more than just the one word of this post in your reply.

He won't, of course, because doing so would leave
those quotes you brought here which prove he's a
pouncing homosexual living in frustrated denial.

Old 30-07-2005, 12:12 PM
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

eavesdropper wrote:

Remember I pointed out a son was recruited to wrestle because
of he was the best athlete in his school for his weight. It
got him a scholarship to college. Instead homophobic Usual
Suspects spread lies about him.

I read that, and from what I could gather, instead of
insinuating that your son was a homosexual,

I didn't insinuate anything. I rightly noted that wrestling is
homoerotic.

For

those who watch or participate in it. I don't.

You

I don't.

Yes

No. Never. I've no interest in homosexuality, I don't share your
interest in it, and I don't care to know how you became such an expert
in it.

Neither he, nor I ot some kind of erotic behavior from it. It's a
respected college and olympic sport. It got him a free ride to college
till his car was hit by a truck, killing several cousins and causing
crippling injuries.

Your insult is simply that and may well be expressing your latent
homosexual nature.
Old 30-07-2005, 12:14 PM
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

eavesdropper wrote:

Remember I pointed out a son was recruited to wrestle because
of he was the best athlete in his school for his weight. It
got him a scholarship to college. Instead homophobic Usual
Suspects spread lies about him.

I read that, and from what I could gather, instead of
insinuating that your son was a homosexual,

I didn't insinuate anything. I rightly noted that wrestling is
homoerotic.

For

those who watch or participate in it. I don't.

Though you might not watch it now,

I never shall, either.

I'm sure

So take your expertise in pederasty and crawl back in your closet, Nash.

Show some research that wrestling is a homosexual activity, and why it
is promoted in most nations in the world, including ones that prosecute
homosexuals.
Old 30-07-2005, 12:32 PM
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

Beach Runner wrote:

Usual suspects has done nothing but be nasty.
He has accused a member of my family of being a homosexual.
He is CLEARLY not interested in VEGAN lifestyle or beliefs. He has
stated he doesn't care about the suffering of animals.
He calls Osteopaths quacks that teach at major universities.
His constant insults accomplish nothing but make this a useless news
group. It has a purpose, promoting and discussion of a vegan life,
but
his agenda is sick.
He complains about removing unnecessary text, then when I post
Dr. Greger's newsletter complains about the length.

He is clearly a very sick, mean person and is now killfiled.

I welcome discussions on vegan subjects.

Well said.

No, it was not. It was rambling, inaccurate, and incoherent.

Where is it rambling, inaccurate or incoherent?

All your posts are rambling, inaccurate, AND incoherent.

Prove it. I admit to making some typos and I admit to when I make a
mistake. Your insult is nothing but that,, and simply demonstrates that
you are a mean spirited person. Perhaps in real life I hope you a
different.
Old 30-07-2005, 12:57 PM
rick

usual suspect wrote:

Beach Runner wrote:

[...]

====================
Except when you make claims that are outright lys, eh hypocrite?

Your insult is nothing but that,, and simply demonstrates that
you are a mean spirited person. Perhaps in real life I hope
you a different.

=================
I hope you are aS ignorant in real life as you appear on usenet,
killer.
where's your water calculations, fool?

Old 31-07-2005, 02:39 PM
usual suspect

Larry Fruity wrote:
Usual suspects has done nothing but be nasty.

That is ALL he knows, being raised by Neanderthal parents,

Why do you feel you have to resort to such a cheap, baseless ad hominem
attack on my parents, Larry?

Old 31-07-2005, 02:45 PM
usual suspect

Derek Nash wrote:
Nash.

?

You can't escape your _modus operandi_ of selectively quoting others to
stir shit. You also can't seem to escape using Forte Agent 2.0/32.652
when posting messages from individual.net. Thanks for posting using your
real name with the same reader and account to prove me correct again.
Old 31-07-2005, 02:46 PM
usual suspect

Derek wrote:
Nash.

?

The

cat's out of the bag for both you and your retarded sock puppet, Dreck.
Don't you have better ways to waste your time? No? I didn't think so.
Old 31-07-2005, 02:47 PM
usual suspect

Derek responded to his sock puppet:
He

I'm much smarter than you are, Derek. Thanks for posting from the same
ISP with the same news reader to prove it yet again.
Old 31-07-2005, 03:21 PM
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:

usual suspect wrote:

Beach Runner wrote:

[...]

http://tinyurl.com/8f2ub

I admit to making some typos

Typos? You routinely make errors of substance.

and I admit to when I make a mistake.

You've yet to admit that the groups you said recommended vegetarianism
or veganism actually don't, or that you were either in error or lied
about such things.
Old 31-07-2005, 05:06 PM
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

Larry Fruity wrote:

Usual suspects has done nothing but be nasty.

That is ALL he knows, being raised by Neanderthal parents,

Why do you feel you have to resort to such a cheap, baseless ad hominem
attack on my parents, Larry?

Unusual Suspects continues to make personal attacks. Then he's
surprised when they are returned. I admit, I was in a car accident and
on occasions have posted after taking pain medications. My writing is
less effective then. It doesn't change the reality that most scientists
at INDEPENDENT institutions are clearly seeing global warming in our future.

I think he's proven himself to be a mean, nasty, insulting, probably
friendless, sick individual. If ANYONE sees that as not true, let us
know. He's also shown himself to have sexual identity problems because
I mention my step son wrestled, and he went on and on about
homosexuality. Not only was it a personal attack but it questions his
motivation.

He goes to the VEGAN group to try and do what? Lead them to HIS path of
truth, even when I've posted sources from places like MIT that disagree
with him

No Subject cshenk General Cooking 0 17-02-2011 03:24 AM
Rules For Posting - Read Here Before Posting. Kiss-The-CooK.110mb General Cooking 25 30-05-2008 06:47 PM
No Subject No Name General Cooking 11 26-01-2008 05:08 AM
No Subject AxisOfBeagles Wine 1 18-08-2007 06:26 PM
Posting problems in my Emeril Posting Dee Dee Cooking Equipment 0 08-03-2007 10:34 PM