Michael Balarama

Default lifespan calculator

check out this how long you will live calculator...
http://www.agingresearch.org/
it is on top right of web page--the living to 100 healthspan calculator
I will live a long time unless something unexpected like death happens
first...

usual suspect

Michael Balarama wrote:
> check out this how long you will live calculator...
> http://www.agingresearch.org/
> it is on top right of web page--the living to 100 healthspan calculator

My calculated health span is 95.9 years.

You people can look forward to over six more decades of the usual
suspect. Hehe.

> I will live a long time unless something unexpected like death happens
> first...

Eat right, exercise, manage stress, and stay out of the way of fast
moving objects and you'll do just fine.
Michael Balarama

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Michael Balarama wrote:
> > check out this how long you will live calculator...
> > http://www.agingresearch.org/
> > it is on top right of web page--the living to 100 healthspan calculator

> My calculated health span is 95.9 years.
>
> You people can look forward to over six more decades of the usual
> suspect. Hehe.
>
> > I will live a long time unless something unexpected like death happens
> > first...

> Eat right, exercise, manage stress, and stay out of the way of fast
> moving objects and you'll do just fine.

Good for you-mine is way up there too-have to get my $$$ stuff together--If
you come to Dallas-lets go to Kalachandji resturant...we are living near the
Krishna temple and will move into our house around thanksgiving..
I liked that lifespan thing..glad you did. it was in Scott burns business
column..today,,

Michael Balarama

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Michael Balarama wrote:
> > check out this how long you will live calculator...
> > http://www.agingresearch.org/
> > it is on top right of web page--the living to 100 healthspan calculator

> My calculated health span is 95.9 years.

guess you will be called the incredibly old suspect
or
cranky suspect
dodderly suspect
ancient suspect
octogenairian suspect
retired suspect
white-haired suspect

> You people can look forward to over six more decades of the usual
> suspect. Hehe.
>
> > I will live a long time unless something unexpected like death happens
> > first...

> Eat right, exercise, manage stress, and stay out of the way of fast
> moving objects and you'll do just fine.

usual suspect

Michael Balarama wrote:
>>>check out this how long you will live calculator...
>>>http://www.agingresearch.org/
>>>it is on top right of web page--the living to 100 healthspan calculator

>>My calculated health span is 95.9 years.
>>
>>You people can look forward to over six more decades of the usual
>>suspect. Hehe.
>>

>>>I will live a long time unless something unexpected like death happens
>>>first...

>>Eat right, exercise, manage stress, and stay out of the way of fast
>>moving objects and you'll do just fine.

> Good for you-mine is way up there too-have to get my $$$ stuff together--If
> you come to Dallas-lets go to Kalachandji resturant...

Deal. I might be up your way in the next couple of weeks. Not sure yet
if it'll include an overnight stay or just a day trip (I want to catch a
Rangers game if I have time). I'll let you know either way.

> we are living near the
> Krishna temple and will move into our house around thanksgiving..

Oh, I thought you'd already moved into it. Is the new house near the
temple, too?

<...>

usual suspect

Michael Balarama wrote:
<...>
>>My calculated health span is 95.9 years.

> guess you will be called the incredibly old suspect
> or
> cranky suspect
> dodderly suspect
> ancient suspect
> octogenairian suspect

90-100 = nonagenarian
100+ = centenarian

I plan to outlive all these hateful vegan adversaries. They can call me
whatever they want. :-)

<...>
Michael Balarama

> >>My calculated health span is 95.9 years.
> >>
> >>You people can look forward to over six more decades of the usual
> >>suspect. Hehe.

> >>Eat right, exercise, manage stress, and stay out of the way of fast
> >>moving objects and you'll do just fine.

> > Good for you-mine is way up there too-have to get my $$$ stuff

together--If
> > you come to Dallas-lets go to Kalachandji resturant...

> Deal. I might be up your way in the next couple of weeks. Not sure yet
> if it'll include an overnight stay or just a day trip (I want to catch a
> Rangers game if I have time). I'll let you know either way.
>
> > we are living near the
> > Krishna temple and will move into our house around thanksgiving..

> Oh, I thought you'd already moved into it. Is the new house near the
> temple, too?

about one mile away-our TV show Whole Life Experience is on tv every Wed
8:30pm channel 13b/73 in Dallas

> <...>

Michael Balarama

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Michael Balarama wrote:
> <...>
> >>My calculated health span is 95.9 years.

> > guess you will be called the incredibly old suspect
> > or
> > cranky suspect
> > dodderly suspect
> > ancient suspect
> > octogenairian suspect

> 90-100 = nonagenarian
> 100+ = centenarian
>
> I plan to outlive all these hateful vegan adversaries. They can call me
> whatever they want. :-)

one way to die is being assassinated by the veganantor-

> <...>

Laurie

"usual suspect" > wrote in message

> I plan to outlive all these hateful vegan adversaries.

You and the rest of the necrophageous buffoons here are the only ones
demonstrating hateful personalities.

Laurie

CARP

Laurie > spewed incessantly:

> necrophageous

Here's a clue - before you try to use big words and sound smarter than the
omnivorous ones, look it up. Otherwise, you look like a buffoon.

Spell much?

Laurie

"CARP" > wrote in message

>> necrophageous

> look it up.

Oops, had an extra "e". Thanks for your support.
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=necrophagous

> Otherwise, you look like a buffoon.

Better to look like one, in the eyes of one, than behave like one.

Laurie

dandeloin lifespan larya Winemaking 3 25-05-2006 01:38 AM
What's the maximum lifespan of canned beer? Jeffray Wazoo Beer 4 28-12-2005 03:48 PM
Lifespan of Instant yeast in SD starter? Gordon Hayes Sourdough 8 23-05-2005 07:02 PM
Lifespan of Instant yeast in SD starter? Kenneth Sourdough 3 22-05-2005 01:26 PM
Normal lifespan of a wine cabinet Night-Owl Wine 0 04-12-2004 04:13 PM