Old 06-08-2005, 09:32 PM
Scented Nectar

"rick" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Gerbil pumpin' jonnie" wrote in message
ups.com...

snip

Do you call your Canadian
drinking buddies drunks? In
Ontario, unlike the US, you
have to go to specially licenced
stores to buy booze. In the US
it's in every convenience store
so, obviously it's easier here
to find non-alcoholic drinks.
=====================
Just because you hang out at the "Beer Store" doesn't mean
everyone does. There aren't too many out in the bush fool.
The people and places we run acroos in the bush don't many
non-alcoholic beverages. Try getting out of your
lea-bitten
drug
den once in awhile and enjoy the outdoors, killer.

I've never hung out at a beer
store. Why are you so unable
to obtain non-alcoholic drinks?
================
What part o in the 'bush' don't you understand. I know that
skanky hos like you might have a different word in mind, but
to a typical person in means out in the woods, on the barrens,
etc. What stores to you propose that we just pop into and
buy
these drinks?

you only go into the bush etter to find dead bears to blow.
=============

Thanks for again proving that you have nothing of value to say,
killer.

It's quite valuable to know. I was
wondering what you drink since
you don't drink the water or soda.
You drink beer when you meet
other people, so what do you
drink in between? The bears
answer this question, assuming
that while dead they are able to
still provide you with the needed
fluids. LOL

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Old 06-08-2005, 11:56 PM
rick

"Scented Nectar" wrote in message
"rick" wrote in message
[...]

=================
You've never figured out until now that he never has anything to
add to any discussion? You're lamer than I thought, killer.

I was
wondering what you drink since
you don't drink the water or soda.

===================
Where have I said I don'tdrink the water, fool? Man, you really
are that braindead, aren't you. The water is sall we drink.
After a week or so of slightly warm water, a cold drink of
anything is welcome. Even beer, which I do not drink at any
other time. That you are too stupid to see this says you have no
clue about being in the bush in your own country?

You drink beer when you meet
other people, so what do you
drink in between?

=====================
The water fool. No where did I say we didn't drink the water.
The braindead are the only ones that wouldn't understand that
that IS what you drink in the bush. YOU are the one too
uninformed about your own country that YOU assumed that sine I
ask why boil or filter, that we don't drink it. The question is
still good, why boil or filter, fool? There ae ew locations
that have a municiple source of water, hypocrite. Of course, YOU
have to live where there is one so that you can use up even more
power, and destroy more environment just so that you can have
your recycled ****-water.

The bears
answer this question, assuming
that while dead they are able to
still provide you with the needed
fluids. LOL

================
Like gerbil-pusher, you're just too stupid...

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
Stupidity, ignorance, lys, and delusions. Come see for
yourself why veganism is hypocrisy in action.

Old 07-08-2005, 12:10 AM
Scented Nectar

k.net...

"rick" wrote in message
[...]

You have said you don't boil or
purify. I didn't think you were
drinking it straight from the lakes
and rivers. I even boil my city
water before consumption. There
are diseases you can get through
untreated water. In shallow rivers
you might drink one of those
water bugs called cyclops and
get that disease that passes
between them, snails, and humans.

You drink beer when you meet
other people, so what do you
drink in between?

=====================
The water fool. No where did I say we didn't drink the water.
The braindead are the only ones that wouldn't understand that
that IS what you drink in the bush. YOU are the one too
uninformed about your own country that YOU assumed that sine I
ask why boil or filter, that we don't drink it. The question is
still good, why boil or filter, fool? There ae ew locations
that have a municiple source of water, hypocrite. Of course, YOU
have to live where there is one so that you can use up even more
power, and destroy more environment just so that you can have
your recycled ****-water.

If you don't mind the unboiled
E. coli runoff from nearby farms,
go ahead and drink away. There
is also a disease that comes
from rodent urine entering the
lakes and rivers after heavy
rains.

The bears
answer this question, assuming
that while dead they are able to
still provide you with the needed
fluids. LOL

================
Like gerbil-pusher, you're just too stupid...

Ok, well, I'll admit to not being
an expert at dead bear blowing
like you are.

Old 07-08-2005, 02:33 AM
rick

"Scented Nectar" wrote in message
k.net...

"rick" wrote in message
[...]

Yes, I have said that. I said that because it is true. I
suggest you get out more often and at least learn how the real
people of your country live.

I didn't think you were
drinking it straight from the lakes
and rivers.

====================
Yes, we do.

I even boil my city
water before consumption.

======================
Because you ae a whacko-loon...

There
are diseases you can get through
untreated water. In shallow rivers
you might drink one of those
water bugs called cyclops and
get that disease that passes
between them, snails, and humans.

==================
LOL I think it has already destroyed your brain. oh, wait, that
was all the drugs...nevermind...

You drink beer when you meet
other people, so what do you
drink in between?

=====================
The water fool. No where did I say we didn't drink the water.
The braindead are the only ones that wouldn't understand that
that IS what you drink in the bush. YOU are the one too
uninformed about your own country that YOU assumed that sine I
ask why boil or filter, that we don't drink it. The question
is
still good, why boil or filter, fool? There ae ew locations
that have a municiple source of water, hypocrite. Of course,
YOU
have to live where there is one so that you can use up even
more
power, and destroy more environment just so that you can have
your recycled ****-water.

If you don't mind the unboiled
E. coli runoff from nearby farms,
go ahead and drink away.

=======================
What part o 'bush country' don't you understand? Are you so
limited in your scope of things that you think all of Canada
looks like your filthy street in Toronto? Youn really do need
to grow up and get out more often, fool.

There
is also a disease that comes
from rodent urine entering the
lakes and rivers after heavy
rains.

=====================
Tell that to the people all over Canada that don't use a
municiple water system, fool.

The bears
answer this question, assuming
that while dead they are able to
still provide you with the needed
fluids. LOL

================
Like gerbil-pusher, you're just too stupid...

Ok, well, I'll admit to not being
an expert at dead bear blowing
like you are.

=================
See, just can't come to grips with your stupidity, can you
killer?

Old 07-08-2005, 09:45 PM

rick wrote:
"Scented Nectar" wrote in message
k.net...

"rick" wrote in message
[...]

With the prevalence of "beaver fever" in the waters of this nation
etter, you are either lying or are incredibly stupid.

The latter I suspect.

I even boil my city
water before consumption.

======================

Old 07-08-2005, 10:50 PM
rick

wrote in message
oups.com...

rick wrote:
"Scented Nectar" wrote in message
k.net...

"rick" wrote in message
[...]

Prevalence? I suggest you read up a little fool. There is far
more perception of a problem than a real problem. What water
treatment plant do you figure people that live in the bush get
their water from, fool?

The latter I suspect.

We know you are, fool...

I even boil my city
water before consumption.

[...]

Updated chicken pot pie. graham[_4_] General Cooking 330 20-10-2016 06:04 PM
FAQ site updated to 1.1 cwdjrxyz Wine 6 03-12-2007 07:18 PM
[FAQ] 3s. Australia? [last updated 8/07] Mark Lipton[_1_] Wine 5 25-09-2007 12:07 PM
The Cowardice of Goo (another update) [email protected] Vegan 0 31-08-2005 01:30 PM
The cowardice of Goo [email protected] Vegan 11 10-07-2005 06:55 PM