usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:
>>>Get a life

>>You are unoriginal, trite, stale.
>>
>>You also are delusional: you cannot rationally believe that it is
>>"mostly" wrong to kill animals.

> I think I've explained it to you
> dozens of times,

No, you haven't.

> in dozens of
> ways.

No, you haven't.

> I give up.

Slacker.

> I dumb it down.

Yes, but that's due to your drug addiction.
Leslie

Found scrawled in the outhouse on Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:29:03 -0400, "Scented Nectar"
> wrote:

>"Leslie" > wrote in message
.. .
>> Found scrawled in the outhouse on Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:53:51 -0400,

>"Scented Nectar"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >"usual suspect" > wrote in message
>> .. .

>> <snip gratuitous bullshit from the shark tank>

<snip>

>> SN, you just couldn't stay out of the ****ing contest, could you. Your

>mistake.
>> US hasn't gotten anything ****ed up in here. You do NOT have a car and you

>DO take the
>> bus. However, your biggest offense lies below:

>Now you're fishing too? You
>didn't seem the type.

I'm not fishing at all. Just going by what has slipped those loose lips in the past.

>> >You used "quotes" in the above
>> >making it sound like my words.
>> >You know full well that I think
>> >killing animals is *mostly* wrong.
>> >You also know full well that I do
>> >believe that I practice what I
>> >preach. So what are you on
>> >about?

>> Killing animals is "mostly wrong". BWAHAHAHA....... Kind of like being

>"mostly pregnant"
>> or "mostly dead". What an imbecilic position to take, you hapless

>hypocrite. And, as soon
>> as I stop laughing, how about telling us how you can be "mostly pregnant,

>dead or wrong"!
>
>When you finish taking pleasure
>in trying to insult, explain how
>wrong is an absolute like death
>or pregnancy. I'm curious what
>*you* have to say about it (not the
>others - we've been over it ad
>nauseum). Of course, if you
>can't discuss this without insulting,
>I might not answer even if you do
>explain your view.

First, you make the inference that the qualifier "mostly" is applicable to absolutes, such
as wrong, dead or pregnant. It is not. There is no qualification for wrong. You either are
or you aren't. If you are right about something then you are right. Now, this is not to
say that right or wrong situations can not generate mitigating circumstances. However, the
qualifier is not "mostly". It is "exception".

>> As for practicing what you preach, well...you preach hypocrisy and

>qualifiers when backed
>> into a corner about how "mostly" wrong it is to kill animals. Evidently,

>it's "mostly"
>> right to destroy them and their habitats to produce your imported herbs

>and spices though.
>
>The imported food causes no
>more cds than the local.

Oh please! Based on what you *hope* is true; not what actually has been quantified.

>> Scented Nectar? No. Stinking Narcissist.? Yeah.

>What's your problem? Are
>you just another insult thrower?
>I think so.

No. I just calls 'em like I sees 'em. You are entirely self-involved, according to what I
have read here. You spout platitudes and nebulous notions of responsible veganism but
always find some excuse to continue behaving in the careless manner you attack others for.
You actually asked for reasonable alternatives and several were given to you. But YOU are
so selfish you rejected every single one of them as being either inconvenient or
unreasonable, according to only YOU. That makes you a hypocrite - or a troll. Either way,
you have no genuine interest in altering your lifestyle to conform with your so-called
beliefs.

>> Jeers 2 U,

>Buh bye, I might not answer your
>future shit, until you can get that
>anger under control.

You give yourself too much credit, grasshopper. You don't make me angry. You don't make me
feel anything. However, exchanges with you, and reading your indolent sophistry does leave
a rather nasty aftertaste. Answer, if you like. It doesn't matter one way or the other to
me. I merely commented on the feeding frenzy you joined. That you are just a lazy gas bag
is pretty much public knowledge.

Jeers 2 U,

Leslie
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity.
And I'm not sure about the former.".... Albert Einstein
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

>>> You are unoriginal, trite, stale.
>>>
>>> You also are delusional: you cannot rationally believe that it is
>>> "mostly" wrong to kill animals.

>> I think I've explained it to you
>> dozens of times,

> No, you haven't.
>
>> in dozens of
>> ways.

> No, you haven't.
>
>> I give up.

> Slacker.
>
>> I dumb it down.

> Yes, but that's due to your drug addiction.

That is an unsupported slander.
rick

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
. ..

> usual suspect wrote:

>>> I think I've explained it to you
>>> dozens of times,

>> No, you haven't.
>>
>>> in dozens of
>>> ways.

>> No, you haven't.
>>
>>> I give up.

>> Slacker.
>>
>>> I dumb it down.

>> Yes, but that's due to your drug addiction.

> That is an unsupported slander.

================
No ool, try to keep up, she ADMITS to being drug impaired...
Man, you really are this stupid, aen't you?
btw, where's your calulations on water useage, hypocrite?
Aterall, with your adveanced degrees it should be easy to prove
your claims weren't alse, right? Or did you ly when you claimed
you admitted your errs?

Scented Nectar

"rick" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Beach Runner" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >

> > usual suspect wrote:

> >> No, you haven't.

> >> No, you haven't.

> >> Slacker.

> >> Yes, but that's due to your drug addiction.

> > That is an unsupported slander.

> ================
> No ool, try to keep up, she ADMITS to being drug impaired...
> Man, you really are this stupid, aen't you?
> btw, where's your calulations on water useage, hypocrite?
> Aterall, with your adveanced degrees it should be easy to prove
> your claims weren't alse, right? Or did you ly when you claimed
> you admitted your errs?

Rick you ool, try to keep up.
I only admit to occassional,
recreational, responsible pot
use. There is no addiction.
This is no different than
people who recreationally
drink beer. How often do you
drink alcohol of any sort?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

rick

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "rick" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>>
>> "Beach Runner" > wrote in message
>> . ..

>> > That is an unsupported slander.

>> ================
>> No ool, try to keep up, she ADMITS to being drug impaired...
>> Man, you really are this stupid, aen't you?
>> btw, where's your calulations on water useage, hypocrite?
>> Aterall, with your adveanced degrees it should be easy to
>> prove
>> your claims weren't alse, right? Or did you ly when you
>> claimed
>> you admitted your errs?

> Rick you ool, try to keep up.
> I only admit to occassional,
> recreational, responsible pot
> use. There is no addiction.
> This is no different than
> people who recreationally
> drink beer. How often do you
> drink alcohol of any sort?

=====================
Practically never, killer. About the only times are when I'm up
north in your neck of the woods. You guys all seem to either be
drug addicts, like you, or drunks. Anything else cold to drink
is sometimes hard to find, killer.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> Hypocrisy, irony, ignorance and stupidity run rampant!

Scented Nectar

"rick" > wrote in message
.net...

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> > "rick" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...
> >>
> >> "Beach Runner" > wrote in message
> >> . ..

> >> ================
> >> No ool, try to keep up, she ADMITS to being drug impaired...
> >> Man, you really are this stupid, aen't you?
> >> btw, where's your calulations on water useage, hypocrite?
> >> Aterall, with your adveanced degrees it should be easy to
> >> prove
> >> your claims weren't alse, right? Or did you ly when you
> >> claimed
> >> you admitted your errs?

> > Rick you ool, try to keep up.
> > I only admit to occassional,
> > recreational, responsible pot
> > use. There is no addiction.
> > This is no different than
> > people who recreationally
> > drink beer. How often do you
> > drink alcohol of any sort?

> =====================
> Practically never, killer. About the only times are when I'm up
> north in your neck of the woods. You guys all seem to either be
> drug addicts, like you, or drunks. Anything else cold to drink
> is sometimes hard to find, killer.

Do you call your Canadian
drinking buddies drunks? In
Ontario, unlike the US, you
have to go to specially licenced
stores to buy booze. In the US
it's in every convenience store
so, obviously it's easier here
to find non-alcoholic drinks.

> > --
> > SN
> > http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> > Hypocrisy, irony, ignorance and stupidity run rampant!

Above you have again dishonestly
have added insults after my url in
a manner that makes it look like I
wrote it. Don't you have the guts
to at least admit you typed it by
doing it without my > > 's?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

rick

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "rick" > wrote in message
> .net...
>>
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > "rick" > wrote in message
>> > ink.net...

>> > Rick you ool, try to keep up.
>> > I only admit to occassional,
>> > recreational, responsible pot
>> > use. There is no addiction.
>> > This is no different than
>> > people who recreationally
>> > drink beer. How often do you
>> > drink alcohol of any sort?

>> =====================
>> Practically never, killer. About the only times are when I'm
>> up
>> north in your neck of the woods. You guys all seem to either
>> be
>> drug addicts, like you, or drunks. Anything else cold to
>> drink
>> is sometimes hard to find, killer.

> Do you call your Canadian
> drinking buddies drunks? In
> Ontario, unlike the US, you
> have to go to specially licenced
> stores to buy booze. In the US
> it's in every convenience store
> so, obviously it's easier here
> to find non-alcoholic drinks.

=====================
Just because you hang out at the "Beer Store" doesn't mean
everyone does. There aren't too many out in the bush fool.
The people and places we run acroos in the bush don't many
non-alcoholic beverages. Try getting out of your lea-bitten drug
den once in awhile and enjoy the outdoors, killer.

>> > --
>> > SN
>> > http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
>> > Hypocrisy, irony, ignorance and stupidity run rampant!

> Above you have again dishonestly
> have added insults after my url in
> a manner that makes it look like I
> wrote it. Don't you have the guts
> to at least admit you typed it by
> doing it without my > > 's?

=======================
Just doing you and the rest of usenet a favor by advertising the
content truthfully. Something you really have trouble with...

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"rick" > wrote in message
nk.net...

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> > "rick" > wrote in message
> > .net...

> >> =====================
> >> Practically never, killer. About the only times are when I'm
> >> up
> >> north in your neck of the woods. You guys all seem to either
> >> be
> >> drug addicts, like you, or drunks. Anything else cold to
> >> drink
> >> is sometimes hard to find, killer.

> > Do you call your Canadian
> > drinking buddies drunks? In
> > Ontario, unlike the US, you
> > have to go to specially licenced
> > stores to buy booze. In the US
> > it's in every convenience store
> > so, obviously it's easier here
> > to find non-alcoholic drinks.

> =====================
> Just because you hang out at the "Beer Store" doesn't mean
> everyone does. There aren't too many out in the bush fool.
> The people and places we run acroos in the bush don't many
> non-alcoholic beverages. Try getting out of your lea-bitten drug
> den once in awhile and enjoy the outdoors, killer.

I've never hung out at a beer
store. Why are you so unable
to obtain non-alcoholic drinks?
Just go to any store that's not
a beer or liquor store. I don't
know where you're camping,
but I've never seen such a
store or even a pub while
camping or canoeing.

> > Above you have again dishonestly
> > have added insults after my url in
> > a manner that makes it look like I
> > wrote it. Don't you have the guts
> > to at least admit you typed it by
> > doing it without my > > 's?

> =======================
> Just doing you and the rest of usenet a favor by advertising the
> content truthfully. Something you really have trouble with...

Who do you think you're fooling?
Everyone knows an insult when
they see one.

> > --
> > SN
> > http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:

>>> I think I've explained it to you
>>> dozens of times,

>> No, you haven't.
>>
>>> in dozens of
>>> ways.

>> No, you haven't.
>>
>>> I give up.

>> Slacker.
>>
>>> I dumb it down.

>> Yes, but that's due to your drug addiction.

> That is an unsupported slander.

Visit her website:

http://scentednectar.com/marijuana.htm
http://www.scentednectar.com/texture...iles/index.htm
http://www.scentednectar.com/tubes/pot.htm

Also review her posts in the Google archives. The woman's level of
pot-advocacy shows her to have a serious drug problem, and her posts
indicate that her drug abuse prevents her from making any sense at all
of even simple issues.

usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:
<...>
> This is no different than
> people who recreationally
> drink beer.

People who "recreationally drink beer" don't create spaces on their
websites for images or discussion of beer bottles.

http://scentednectar.com/marijuana.htm
http://www.scentednectar.com/texture...iles/index.htm
http://www.scentednectar.com/tubes/pot.htm
rick

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "rick" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
>>
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > "rick" > wrote in message
>> > .net...

>> > Do you call your Canadian
>> > drinking buddies drunks? In
>> > Ontario, unlike the US, you
>> > have to go to specially licenced
>> > stores to buy booze. In the US
>> > it's in every convenience store
>> > so, obviously it's easier here
>> > to find non-alcoholic drinks.

>> =====================
>> Just because you hang out at the "Beer Store" doesn't mean
>> everyone does. There aren't too many out in the bush fool.
>> The people and places we run acroos in the bush don't many
>> non-alcoholic beverages. Try getting out of your lea-bitten
>> drug
>> den once in awhile and enjoy the outdoors, killer.

> I've never hung out at a beer
> store. Why are you so unable
> to obtain non-alcoholic drinks?

================
What part o in the 'bush' don't you understand. I know that
skanky hos like you might have a different word in mind, but
to a typical person in means out in the woods, on the barrens,
etc. What stores to you propose that we just pop into and buy
these drinks?

> Just go to any store that's not
> a beer or liquor store.

=====================
If you had a clue, you'd understand that in the 'bush' means that
there are no stores at the next bend of the river or fork in the
trail. Man, yiu really should lay oof the doobs for awhile,
spacey.

I don't
> know where you're camping,
> but I've never seen such a
> store or even a pub while
> camping or canoeing.

==================
Well good or you. Neither have I fool, that's what I've been
saying. The people we run across tend to have beer, not sodas.
That's when I'll have a beer, ool. I know that your 2 braincells
have a problem getting through the drug fog, but do try.

>> > Above you have again dishonestly
>> > have added insults after my url in
>> > a manner that makes it look like I
>> > wrote it. Don't you have the guts
>> > to at least admit you typed it by
>> > doing it without my > > 's?

>> =======================
>> Just doing you and the rest of usenet a favor by advertising
>> the
>> content truthfully. Something you really have trouble with...

> Who do you think you're fooling?
> Everyone knows an insult when
> they see one.

==============
Yes, you are an insult to most.

>> > --
>> > SN
>> > http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
>> > Hypocrisy, irony, ignorance and stupidity run rampant!

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Scented Nectar wrote:
> <...>
> > This is no different than
> > people who recreationally
> > drink beer.

> People who "recreationally drink beer" don't create spaces on their
> websites for images or discussion of beer bottles.
>
> http://scentednectar.com/marijuana.htm
> http://www.scentednectar.com/texture...iles/index.htm
> http://www.scentednectar.com/tubes/pot.htm

Sure they do, about beer anyway,
I dont know about the bottles you
mention. My site's not about
rolling paper. A quick Google
brings up for starters:
http://www.realbeer.com/
http://www.beer.com/
http://www.beeradvocate.com/
http://www.allaboutbeer.com/aabmhome.html
There was over 24 million listings!

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> >> No, you haven't.

> >> No, you haven't.

> >> Slacker.

> >> Yes, but that's due to your drug addiction.

> > That is an unsupported slander.

> Visit her website:
>
> http://scentednectar.com/marijuana.htm
> http://www.scentednectar.com/texture...iles/index.htm
> http://www.scentednectar.com/tubes/pot.htm
>
> Also review her posts in the Google archives. The woman's level of
> pot-advocacy shows her to have a serious drug problem, and her posts
> indicate that her drug abuse prevents her from making any sense at all
> of even simple issues.

Advocacy = abuse? Since when?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"rick" > wrote in message
k.net...

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> > "rick" > wrote in message
> > nk.net...

> >> =====================
> >> Just because you hang out at the "Beer Store" doesn't mean
> >> everyone does. There aren't too many out in the bush fool.
> >> The people and places we run acroos in the bush don't many
> >> non-alcoholic beverages. Try getting out of your lea-bitten
> >> drug
> >> den once in awhile and enjoy the outdoors, killer.

> > I've never hung out at a beer
> > store. Why are you so unable
> > to obtain non-alcoholic drinks?

> ================
> What part o in the 'bush' don't you understand. I know that
> skanky hos like you might have a different word in mind, but
> to a typical person in means out in the woods, on the barrens,
> etc. What stores to you propose that we just pop into and buy
> these drinks?

You claimed to be unable to
find any non-alcoholic drinks,
so that indicates you ARE
finding alcoholic ones only.
I doubt there are any liquor
stores in the woods either,
so your camp-mates must
be bringing it with. If you take
issue with that, bring it up
with them.

> > Just go to any store that's not
> > a beer or liquor store.

> =====================
> If you had a clue, you'd understand that in the 'bush' means that
> there are no stores at the next bend of the river or fork in the
> trail. Man, yiu really should lay oof the doobs for awhile,
> spacey.

If you had a clue, you'd know
I meant while you are buying
your supplies. Or, if you are
going to one of our more
pristine rivers or lakes, boil
the fresh water, add water
purifier to it if you like and
drink that. Don't pretend that
you have no choice but to
drink alcohol in Ontario.

> I don't
> > know where you're camping,
> > but I've never seen such a
> > store or even a pub while
> > camping or canoeing.

> ==================
> Well good or you. Neither have I fool, that's what I've been
> saying. The people we run across tend to have beer, not sodas.
> That's when I'll have a beer, ool. I know that your 2 braincells
> have a problem getting through the drug fog, but do try.

If you don't want to drink
their beer, then BYOsoda
What's the matter with you?.

> >> =======================
> >> Just doing you and the rest of usenet a favor by advertising
> >> the
> >> content truthfully. Something you really have trouble with...

> > Who do you think you're fooling?
> > Everyone knows an insult when
> > they see one.

> ==============
> Yes, you are an insult to most.

Everyone sees your insults.
You're fooling no one. Are
you trying to convince
yourself?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

rick

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "rick" > wrote in message
> k.net...
>>
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > "rick" > wrote in message
>> > nk.net...

>> > I've never hung out at a beer
>> > store. Why are you so unable
>> > to obtain non-alcoholic drinks?

>> ================
>> What part o in the 'bush' don't you understand. I know that
>> skanky hos like you might have a different word in mind, but
>> to a typical person in means out in the woods, on the barrens,
>> etc. What stores to you propose that we just pop into and
>> buy
>> these drinks?

> You claimed to be unable to
> find any non-alcoholic drinks,
> so that indicates you ARE
> finding alcoholic ones only.

==================
By jove, it finally got past the drug haze....

> I doubt there are any liquor
> stores in the woods either,
> so your camp-mates must
> be bringing it with. If you take
> issue with that, bring it up
> with them.

=\=\==================
You really are this clueless about your own country, aren't you?
I'm not talking about the people that are with me, I'm talking
about the camps and such that we pass through in the bush, fool.

>> > Just go to any store that's not
>> > a beer or liquor store.

>> =====================
>> If you had a clue, you'd understand that in the 'bush' means
>> that
>> there are no stores at the next bend of the river or fork in
>> the
>> trail. Man, yiu really should lay oof the doobs for awhile,
>> spacey.

> If you had a clue, you'd know
> I meant while you are buying
> your supplies. Or, if you are
> going to one of our more
> pristine rivers or lakes, boil
> the fresh water,

===============
Why?

add water
> purifier

=-==========
Why?

to it if you like and
> drink that. Don't pretend that
> you have no choice but to
> drink alcohol in Ontario.

======================
ROTFLMAO You really are this stupid, aren't you fool? Where did
I make that claim. Your drug induced fog is really clouding your
brain today, killer.

>> I don't
>> > know where you're camping,
>> > but I've never seen such a
>> > store or even a pub while
>> > camping or canoeing.

>> ==================
>> Well good or you. Neither have I fool, that's what I've been
>> saying. The people we run across tend to have beer, not
>> sodas.
>> That's when I'll have a beer, ool. I know that your 2
>> braincells
>> have a problem getting through the drug fog, but do try.

> If you don't want to drink
> their beer, then BYOsoda
> What's the matter with you?.

====================
Why are you so clueless? We don't paddle with ice, you
ignorant twit. I you'll notice I talked about a "cold" drink.
Despite your limited brain power, the water in rivers and lakes
in summer in Ontario are not that cold. After a week or so of
warm tea, lemonade, or other berry drinks, anything cold is
welcome. ergo, when we run into a fly-in camp and they ofer
something cold, it's about the only time I ever have a beer. hen
tend to have cases and cases of beer. Go figure...

>> > Who do you think you're fooling?
>> > Everyone knows an insult when
>> > they see one.

>> ==============
>> Yes, you are an insult to most.

> Everyone sees your insults.
> You're fooling no one. Are
> you trying to convince
> yourself?

====================
No fooling involved. Your idiocy, as even noted by US is plain
for all to see, killer. All you have to do is figure out how to
end your posts, fool... I never add any >s. Those are all
yours, crybaby.... Better take another toke, druggie...

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> Hypocrisy, irony, ignorance and stupidity run rampant!

Scented Nectar

"rick" > wrote in message
nk.net...

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> > "rick" > wrote in message
> > k.net...

> >> ================
> >> What part o in the 'bush' don't you understand. I know that
> >> skanky hos like you might have a different word in mind, but
> >> to a typical person in means out in the woods, on the barrens,
> >> etc. What stores to you propose that we just pop into and
> >> buy
> >> these drinks?

> > You claimed to be unable to
> > find any non-alcoholic drinks,
> > so that indicates you ARE
> > finding alcoholic ones only.

> ==================
> By jove, it finally got past the drug haze....

So you must canoe and camp
drunk if you can't find anything
else.

> > I doubt there are any liquor
> > stores in the woods either,
> > so your camp-mates must
> > be bringing it with. If you take
> > issue with that, bring it up
> > with them.

> =\=\==================
> You really are this clueless about your own country, aren't you?
> I'm not talking about the people that are with me, I'm talking
> about the camps and such that we pass through in the bush, fool.

Oh, you must have found the
secret breeding grounds of
Molson Canadian.

> >> =====================
> >> If you had a clue, you'd understand that in the 'bush' means
> >> that
> >> there are no stores at the next bend of the river or fork in
> >> the
> >> trail. Man, yiu really should lay oof the doobs for awhile,
> >> spacey.

> > If you had a clue, you'd know
> > I meant while you are buying
> > your supplies. Or, if you are
> > going to one of our more
> > pristine rivers or lakes, boil
> > the fresh water,

> ===============
> Why?

Hellooooo. You want non-alcoholic
drinks don't you?

> add water
> > purifier

> =-==========
> Why?
>

> to it if you like and
> > drink that. Don't pretend that
> > you have no choice but to
> > drink alcohol in Ontario.

> ======================
> ROTFLMAO You really are this stupid, aren't you fool? Where did
> I make that claim. Your drug induced fog is really clouding your
> brain today, killer.

You're the one saying all you
can find here is alcohol to
drink.

> >> I don't
> >> ==================
> >> Well good or you. Neither have I fool, that's what I've been
> >> saying. The people we run across tend to have beer, not
> >> sodas.
> >> That's when I'll have a beer, ool. I know that your 2
> >> braincells
> >> have a problem getting through the drug fog, but do try.

> > If you don't want to drink
> > their beer, then BYOsoda
> > What's the matter with you?.

> ====================
> Why are you so clueless? We don't paddle with ice, you
> ignorant twit. I you'll notice I talked about a "cold" drink.
> Despite your limited brain power, the water in rivers and lakes
> in summer in Ontario are not that cold. After a week or so of
> warm tea, lemonade, or other berry drinks, anything cold is
> welcome. ergo, when we run into a fly-in camp and they ofer
> something cold, it's about the only time I ever have a beer. hen
> tend to have cases and cases of beer. Go figure...

Oh, well if it's cold, you MUST.
Can't live without cold drinks, eh?
Give me a break. If you're going
to rough it in the wilds, don't
pretend that you have no choice
but to drink beer. Just be man
enough to admit that you like to
drink beer when camping.

> >> ==============
> >> Yes, you are an insult to most.

> > Everyone sees your insults.
> > You're fooling no one. Are
> > you trying to convince
> > yourself?

> ====================
> No fooling involved. Your idiocy, as even noted by US is plain
> for all to see, killer. All you have to do is figure out how to
> end your posts, fool... I never add any >s. Those are all
> yours, crybaby.... Better take another toke, druggie...
> I, Rick, am a foolish idiot who canoes drunk.

See the above line. I didn't add
the > either but I did an example
of what you dishonestly do.
Make an insult look like the
victim of it wrote it using the >
that was already there.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

rick

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "rick" > wrote in message
> nk.net...

snip..

>> > You claimed to be unable to
>> > find any non-alcoholic drinks,
>> > so that indicates you ARE
>> > finding alcoholic ones only.

>> ==================
>> By jove, it finally got past the drug haze....

> So you must canoe and camp
> drunk if you can't find anything
> else.

================
Hardly, druggie. Your fog is is full bloom I see. Nothing
penetrates your stupidity...

>> > I doubt there are any liquor
>> > stores in the woods either,
>> > so your camp-mates must
>> > be bringing it with. If you take
>> > issue with that, bring it up
>> > with them.

>> =\=\==================
>> You really are this clueless about your own country, aren't
>> you?
>> I'm not talking about the people that are with me, I'm talking
>> about the camps and such that we pass through in the bush,
>> fool.

> Oh, you must have found the
> secret breeding grounds of
> Molson Canadian.

>> > If you had a clue, you'd know
>> > I meant while you are buying
>> > your supplies. Or, if you are
>> > going to one of our more
>> > pristine rivers or lakes, boil
>> > the fresh water,

>> ===============
>> Why?

> Hellooooo. You want non-alcoholic
> drinks don't you?

================
What part of why boil don't you understand? Are you really this
ignorant of your own countrys wilderness water supply?

>> add water
>> > purifier

>> =-==========
>> Why?
>>

>> to it if you like and
>> > drink that. Don't pretend that
>> > you have no choice but to
>> > drink alcohol in Ontario.

>> ======================
>> ROTFLMAO You really are this stupid, aren't you fool? Where
>> did
>> I make that claim. Your drug induced fog is really clouding
>> your
>> brain today, killer.

> You're the one saying all you
> can find here is alcohol to
> drink.

================
ROTFLMAO You og really is complete, eh bong girl?

>> > If you don't want to drink
>> > their beer, then BYOsoda
>> > What's the matter with you?.

>> ====================
>> Why are you so clueless? We don't paddle with ice, you
>> ignorant twit. I you'll notice I talked about a "cold" drink.
>> Despite your limited brain power, the water in rivers and
>> lakes
>> in summer in Ontario are not that cold. After a week or so
>> of
>> warm tea, lemonade, or other berry drinks, anything cold is
>> welcome. ergo, when we run into a fly-in camp and they ofer
>> something cold, it's about the only time I ever have a beer.
>> hen
>> tend to have cases and cases of beer. Go figure...

> Oh, well if it's cold, you MUST.
> Can't live without cold drinks, eh?
> Give me a break. If you're going
> to rough it in the wilds, don't
> pretend that you have no choice
> but to drink beer. Just be man
> enough to admit that you like to
> drink beer when camping.

==================
Spoken like the clueless idiot you are. Thanks or yet again
proving how totally ignorant you are on ANY subject, killer.

>> > Everyone sees your insults.
>> > You're fooling no one. Are
>> > you trying to convince
>> > yourself?

>> ====================
>> No fooling involved. Your idiocy, as even noted by US is
>> plain
>> for all to see, killer. All you have to do is figure out how
>> end your posts, fool... I never add any >s. Those are all
>> yours, crybaby.... Better take another toke, druggie...
>> I, Rick, am a foolish idiot who canoes drunk.

> See the above line. I didn't add
> the > either but I did an example
> of what you dishonestly do.
> Make an insult look like the
> victim of it wrote it using the >
> that was already there.
> ===========

You can make it go away fool, you're just too stupid, eh druggie?

rick wrote:
> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> > "rick" > wrote in message
> > nk.net...
> >>

> snip..

ricky, why don't you shut yer piehole so your good friend and mentor
~jonnie~/Rudy can take the floor and speak on the Secret Rites of the
Mystic Cucumber?

Just shut yer yap and listen to the Great Cucumber.

rick

> wrote in message
ups.com...

> rick wrote:
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > "rick" > wrote in message
>> > nk.net...
>> >>

>> snip..

> ricky, why don't you shut yer piehole so your good friend and
> mentor
> ~jonnie~/Rudy can take the floor and speak on the Secret Rites
> of the
> Mystic Cucumber?
>
> Just shut yer yap and listen to the Great Cucumber.

=============
Thanks for yet again proving you have nothing of substance to add
to any discussion... You too must be too drug addled with too
much 'substance' abuse, eh fool?

usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:
> "usual suspect" > wrote in message
>
>>Scented Nectar wrote:
>><...>
>>
>>>This is no different than
>>>people who recreationally
>>>drink beer.

>>People who "recreationally drink beer" don't create spaces on their
>>websites for images or discussion of beer bottles.
>>
>>http://scentednectar.com/marijuana.htm
>>http://www.scentednectar.com/texture...iles/index.htm
>>http://www.scentednectar.com/tubes/pot.htm

> Sure they do, about beer anyway,

Beer connoisseur sites don't advocate drunkenness the way you advocate
losing touch with reality through drug (ab)use. Read the reviews and
note the discussion of complexities of each beer's use of malts, hops,
and yeasts.

> I dont know about the bottles you
> mention. My site's not about
> rolling paper.

Yet you have images of roaches, clips, etc. Your site is about drug
(ab)use and paraphernalia. It's sad, Skanky, that you would show the
world that pathetic reality-avoiding side of you.

> A quick Google
> brings up for starters:
> http://www.realbeer.com/
> http://www.beer.com/
> http://www.beeradvocate.com/
> http://www.allaboutbeer.com/aabmhome.html
> There was over 24 million listings!

How many of them extol the virtues of getting really ****ed up?
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Scented Nectar wrote:
> > "usual suspect" > wrote in message
> >
> >>Scented Nectar wrote:
> >><...>

> >>People who "recreationally drink beer" don't create spaces on their
> >>websites for images or discussion of beer bottles.
> >>
> >>http://scentednectar.com/marijuana.htm
> >>http://www.scentednectar.com/texture...iles/index.htm
> >>http://www.scentednectar.com/tubes/pot.htm

> > Sure they do, about beer anyway,

> Beer connoisseur sites don't advocate drunkenness the way you advocate
> losing touch with reality through drug (ab)use. Read the reviews and
> note the discussion of complexities of each beer's use of malts, hops,
> and yeasts.

When have I ever suggested losing
reality or drug abuse, Liar Suspect?
As for the reviews, that's no different
then a pot site (and there are quite a
few) comparing varieties and tastes.

> > I dont know about the bottles you
> > mention. My site's not about
> > rolling paper.

> Yet you have images of roaches, clips, etc. Your site is about drug
> (ab)use and paraphernalia. It's sad, Skanky, that you would show the
> world that pathetic reality-avoiding side of you.

Oooooo. I smell Reefer Madness!

> > A quick Google
> > brings up for starters:
> > http://www.realbeer.com/
> > http://www.beer.com/
> > http://www.beeradvocate.com/
> > http://www.allaboutbeer.com/aabmhome.html
> > There was over 24 million listings!

> How many of them extol the virtues of getting really ****ed up?

I don't know, but there's probably
quite a few, since there are many
people who REALY like their beer
to an extreme.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>Sure they do, about beer anyway,

>>Beer connoisseur sites don't advocate drunkenness the way you advocate
>>losing touch with reality through drug (ab)use. Read the reviews and
>>note the discussion of complexities of each beer's use of malts, hops,
>>and yeasts.

> When have I ever suggested losing
> reality

Your lack of contact with reality is apparent in your fantasies about
veganics and other issues.

> As for the reviews, that's no different
> then a pot site

The beer sites are remarkably different.

>>>I dont know about the bottles you
>>>mention. My site's not about
>>>rolling paper.

>>Yet you have images of roaches, clips, etc. Your site is about drug
>>(ab)use and paraphernalia. It's sad, Skanky, that you would show the
>>world that pathetic reality-avoiding side of you.

> Oooooo. I smell Reefer Madness!

Then put out the bong. It appears you've done enough damage to yourself,
dummy.

>>>A quick Google
>>>brings up for starters:
>>>http://www.realbeer.com/
>>>http://www.beer.com/
>>>http://www.beeradvocate.com/
>>>http://www.allaboutbeer.com/aabmhome.html
>>>There was over 24 million listings!

>>How many of them extol the virtues of getting really ****ed up?

> I don't know, but there's probably
> quite a few,

Don't you think you should review those reviews yourself before
suggesting the writers are more concerned about getting ****ed up than
about the quality of their beer?
dh@.

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:36:24 -0400, dh@. wrote:

> Goobernicus Gonad--the moron who thinks he's a genius
>and enjoys being referred to simply as "Goo"--has proven
>himself an incredible coward. He has done that by cowardly
>declining to answer questions and perform things which he
>has boasted of being able to do. Some of the things he is
>afraid to even attempt include:
>
>1. explaining exactly which emotions animals can and
> can not experience
>
>2. explaining how anything could have inherent rights
>
>3. providing any opposition at all to "AR"
>
>4. explaining why nothing has ever benefitted from living
>
>5. explaining why we should only consider killing but not life
>
>6. explaining what or whom--other than those who are
> disturbed by the fact that humans eat meat--would benefit
> from their elimination objective
>
>7. describe any emotion(s) through language
>
>8. explaining any way(s) in which people could contribute to
> better lives for food animals.
>
>9. explaining why one emotion is more difficult to experience
> than another.
>
>10. explaining how any difference between the ability of humans and
> other animals to experience emotions, is a moral issue.
>
>11. explaining the qualitative differences between anger and
> disappointment, if there are any.
>
>12. demonstrating an ethically equivalent or superior alternative
> to the elimination of domestic animals.
>
>13. explaining what it is that makes animals appear to be experiencing
> certain emotions, under conditions which could easily trigger those
> particular emotions, if it is not those particular emotions.
>
>14. explaining how any emotions could be dependant on language.
>
>15. explaining the kind of stimulus-response "anticipation" you can get
> from a dog

16. explaining what--if anything at all--he has learned from experience
with animals

Rudy Canoza

usual suspect wrote:
> Scented Nectar wrote:

> . ..

> oglegroups.com...

> >>Not fishing. You've already admitted you take the bus. Your sanctimony,
> >>with all your tap-dancing between "killing animals is wrong" and "I
> >>can't be bothered to practice what I preach," is much more pathetic than
> >>anything which you can ever accuse anyone else.

> > Wow,

> That says it all.
>
> > Whether I own a car or have to rent or borrow
> > is something you just don't know.

> I *do* know, Skanky. I know that you don't own one.

Exactly right:

If you're getting together somewhere accessable [sic]
by bus or subway, I would sure like to go. I have
no car though, so Markham's out for me, but I could
get to anywhere in Toronto itself.

http://tinyurl.com/d36ok

This is weird, too, because Skanky goes on to say that she suffers
from...agoraphobia! Yet, she'd prefer to live in the crowded city
rather than the wide open country. The lies just keep multiplying.

Rudy Canoza

dh@. wrote:

> [shit, as usual]

Just stop, ****wit.
Ron

Rudy Canoza wrote:
> dh@. wrote:
>
> > [shit, as usual]

> Just stop, ****wit.

Yeh, everybody take it easy. The coolest little cucumber on the
internet is about to blow a gasket.

usual suspect wrote:
> Scented Nectar wrote:

> legroups.com...

> >>...who takes the bus because she has no car.

> > Your need to fish is pathetic.

> Not fishing. You've already admitted you take the bus. Your sanctimony,
> with all your tap-dancing

tap.. tap.. tap..
There it is again! WTF is going on around here?

> between "killing animals is wrong" and "I
> can't be bothered to practice what I preach," is much more pathetic than
> anything which you can ever accuse anyone else.

"a most earnest... entreaty, addressed to you in the most pathetic
tones of the voice so dear to you" (Charles Dickens)

usual suspect

Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>>Wow,

>>That says it all.
>>

>>>Whether I own a car or have to rent or borrow
>>>is something you just don't know.

>>I *do* know, Skanky. I know that you don't own one.

> Exactly right:
>
> If you're getting together somewhere accessable [sic]
> by bus or subway, I would sure like to go. I have
> no car though, so Markham's out for me, but I could
> get to anywhere in Toronto itself.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/d36ok

Well whaddaya know. Good job.

> This is weird, too,

Everything about her is weird.

> because Skanky goes on to say that she suffers
> from...agoraphobia! Yet, she'd prefer to live in the crowded city
> rather than the wide open country. The lies just keep multiplying.

One of the mental health issues associated with drug abuse -- even
something as "mild" as marijuana -- is depersonalization. This leads to
anxiety disorders like agoraphobia. So by continuing to smoke pot, she's
only making herself worse.

http://www.panicattacks.com.au/articles/marij.html
http://tinyurl.com/7tvjc
http://oas.samhsa.gov/nhsda/1997Main...7mfWeb-117.htm
Etc.

Between this drug-induced anxiety disorder and her fantasy-based
worldview (e.g., "veganics" is viable and will eventually become the
norm), I think she needs some serious couch time.
dh@.

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 05:38:37 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:

>dh@. wrote:
>
>> [shit, as usual]

>Just stop, ****wit.

We're accumulating more examples for your "cowardice"
postings Goo.

Fish. Fish are able to anticipate. Carp learn to hang out in
certain areas, like by lakeside bars and restaurants, anticipating
the food people sometimes drop in to them. A fact like that might
shut your little crumb of "brain" right down Goob, or maybe it will
just bounce off like all the rest of them, but it's a fact regardless
of your inability to understand it.

Rudy Canoza

Of your stupidity, ****wit.
dh@.

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 00:10:46 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:

>Goo ****wit David Harrison, THE Goo, wrote:

>>>Just stop, ****wit.

>> We're accumulating more examples

>Of your stupidity, ****wit.

No Goo. They are examples of your stupidity. Many if not all
animals can anticipate, and we have plenty of examples of it
by now. I have even shown that fish can and do anticipate,
though you are too stupid to understand.
Rudy Canoza

Goo ****wit David Harrison, THE Goo, wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 00:10:46 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>Goo ****wit David Harrison, THE Goo, wrote:

>>> We're accumulating more examples

>>Of your stupidity, ****wit.

> No Rudy.

Yes, Goo ****wit David Harrison - examples of your
stupidity.
Gerbil pumpin' jonnie

rick wrote:
> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> > "rick" > wrote in message
> > nk.net...

> >> =====================
> >> Just because you hang out at the "Beer Store" doesn't mean
> >> everyone does. There aren't too many out in the bush fool.
> >> The people and places we run acroos in the bush don't many
> >> non-alcoholic beverages. Try getting out of your lea-bitten
> >> drug
> >> den once in awhile and enjoy the outdoors, killer.

> > I've never hung out at a beer
> > store. Why are you so unable
> > to obtain non-alcoholic drinks?

> ================
> What part o in the 'bush' don't you understand. I know that
> skanky hos like you might have a different word in mind, but
> to a typical person in means out in the woods, on the barrens,
> etc. What stores to you propose that we just pop into and buy
> these drinks?

you only go into the bush etter to find dead bears to blow.

> > Just go to any store that's not
> > a beer or liquor store.

> =====================
> If you had a clue, you'd understand that in the 'bush' means that
> there are no stores at the next bend of the river or fork in the
> trail. Man, yiu really should lay oof the doobs for awhile,
> spacey.
>

> I don't
> > know where you're camping,
> > but I've never seen such a
> > store or even a pub while
> > camping or canoeing.

> ==================
> Well good or you. Neither have I fool, that's what I've been
> saying. The people we run across tend to have beer, not sodas.
> That's when I'll have a beer, ool. I know that your 2 braincells
> have a problem getting through the drug fog, but do try.

> >> =======================
> >> Just doing you and the rest of usenet a favor by advertising
> >> the
> >> content truthfully. Something you really have trouble with...

> > Who do you think you're fooling?
> > Everyone knows an insult when
> > they see one.

> ==============
> Yes, you are an insult to most.

rick

"Gerbil pumpin' jonnie" > wrote in message
ups.com...

snip

>> > I've never hung out at a beer
>> > store. Why are you so unable
>> > to obtain non-alcoholic drinks?

>> ================
>> What part o in the 'bush' don't you understand. I know that
>> skanky hos like you might have a different word in mind, but
>> to a typical person in means out in the woods, on the barrens,
>> etc. What stores to you propose that we just pop into and
>> buy
>> these drinks?

> you only go into the bush etter to find dead bears to blow.
> =============

Thanks for again proving that you have nothing of value to say,
killer.

snip

Scented Nectar

"rick" > wrote in message
nk.net...

> "Gerbil pumpin' jonnie" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >

> snip

> >> ================
> >> What part o in the 'bush' don't you understand. I know that
> >> skanky hos like you might have a different word in mind, but
> >> to a typical person in means out in the woods, on the barrens,
> >> etc. What stores to you propose that we just pop into and
> >> buy
> >> these drinks?

> > you only go into the bush etter to find dead bears to blow.
> > =============

> Thanks for again proving that you have nothing of value to say,
> killer.

It's quite valuable to know. I was
wondering what you drink since
you don't drink the water or soda.
You drink beer when you meet
other people, so what do you
drink in between? The bears
answer this question, assuming
that while dead they are able to
still provide you with the needed
fluids. LOL

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

rick

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "rick" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
>>
>> "Gerbil pumpin' jonnie" > wrote in
>> message
>> ups.com...
>> >

>> snip

>> > you only go into the bush etter to find dead bears to blow.
>> > =============

>> Thanks for again proving that you have nothing of value to
>> say,
>> killer.

> It's quite valuable to know.

=================
You've never figured out until now that he never has anything to
add to any discussion? You're lamer than I thought, killer.

I was
> wondering what you drink since
> you don't drink the water or soda.

===================
Where have I said I don'tdrink the water, fool? Man, you really
are that braindead, aren't you. The water is sall we drink.
After a week or so of slightly warm water, a cold drink of
anything is welcome. Even beer, which I do not drink at any
other time. That you are too stupid to see this says you have no
clue about being in the bush in your own country?

> You drink beer when you meet
> other people, so what do you
> drink in between?

=====================
The water fool. No where did I say we didn't drink the water.
The braindead are the only ones that wouldn't understand that
that IS what you drink in the bush. YOU are the one too
uninformed about your own country that YOU assumed that sine I
ask why boil or filter, that we don't drink it. The question is
still good, why boil or filter, fool? There ae ew locations
that have a municiple source of water, hypocrite. Of course, YOU
have to live where there is one so that you can use up even more
power, and destroy more environment just so that you can have
your recycled ****-water.

The bears
> answer this question, assuming
> that while dead they are able to
> still provide you with the needed
> fluids. LOL

================
Like gerbil-pusher, you're just too stupid...

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> Stupidity, ignorance, lys, and delusions. Come see for
> yourself why veganism is hypocrisy in action.

Scented Nectar

"rick" > wrote in message
k.net...

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> > "rick" > wrote in message
> > nk.net...
> >>
> >> "Gerbil pumpin' jonnie" > wrote in
> >> message
> >> ups.com...
> >> >

> >> snip

> >> Thanks for again proving that you have nothing of value to
> >> say,
> >> killer.

> > It's quite valuable to know.

> =================
> You've never figured out until now that he never has anything to
> add to any discussion? You're lamer than I thought, killer.
>

> I was
> > wondering what you drink since
> > you don't drink the water or soda.

> ===================
> Where have I said I don'tdrink the water, fool? Man, you really
> are that braindead, aren't you. The water is sall we drink.
> After a week or so of slightly warm water, a cold drink of
> anything is welcome. Even beer, which I do not drink at any
> other time. That you are too stupid to see this says you have no
> clue about being in the bush in your own country?

You have said you don't boil or
purify. I didn't think you were
drinking it straight from the lakes
and rivers. I even boil my city
water before consumption. There
are diseases you can get through
untreated water. In shallow rivers
you might drink one of those
water bugs called cyclops and
get that disease that passes
between them, snails, and humans.

> > You drink beer when you meet
> > other people, so what do you
> > drink in between?

> =====================
> The water fool. No where did I say we didn't drink the water.
> The braindead are the only ones that wouldn't understand that
> that IS what you drink in the bush. YOU are the one too
> uninformed about your own country that YOU assumed that sine I
> ask why boil or filter, that we don't drink it. The question is
> still good, why boil or filter, fool? There ae ew locations
> that have a municiple source of water, hypocrite. Of course, YOU
> have to live where there is one so that you can use up even more
> power, and destroy more environment just so that you can have
> your recycled ****-water.

If you don't mind the unboiled
E. coli runoff from nearby farms,
go ahead and drink away. There
is also a disease that comes
from rodent urine entering the
lakes and rivers after heavy
rains.

> The bears
> > answer this question, assuming
> > that while dead they are able to
> > still provide you with the needed
> > fluids. LOL

> ================
> Like gerbil-pusher, you're just too stupid...

Ok, well, I'll admit to not being
an expert at dead bear blowing
like you are.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

rick

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "rick" > wrote in message
> k.net...
>>
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > "rick" > wrote in message
>> > nk.net...

>> > It's quite valuable to know.

>> =================
>> You've never figured out until now that he never has anything
>> add to any discussion? You're lamer than I thought, killer.
>>

>> I was
>> > wondering what you drink since
>> > you don't drink the water or soda.

>> ===================
>> Where have I said I don'tdrink the water, fool? Man, you
>> really
>> are that braindead, aren't you. The water is sall we drink.
>> After a week or so of slightly warm water, a cold drink of
>> anything is welcome. Even beer, which I do not drink at any
>> other time. That you are too stupid to see this says you have
>> no
>> clue about being in the bush in your own country?

> You have said you don't boil or
> purify.

================
Yes, I have said that. I said that because it is true. I
suggest you get out more often and at least learn how the real
people of your country live.

I didn't think you were
> drinking it straight from the lakes
> and rivers.

====================
Yes, we do.

I even boil my city
> water before consumption.

======================
Because you ae a whacko-loon...

There
> are diseases you can get through
> untreated water. In shallow rivers
> you might drink one of those
> water bugs called cyclops and
> get that disease that passes
> between them, snails, and humans.

==================
LOL I think it has already destroyed your brain. oh, wait, that
was all the drugs...nevermind...

>> > You drink beer when you meet
>> > other people, so what do you
>> > drink in between?

>> =====================
>> The water fool. No where did I say we didn't drink the water.
>> The braindead are the only ones that wouldn't understand that
>> that IS what you drink in the bush. YOU are the one too
>> uninformed about your own country that YOU assumed that sine I
>> ask why boil or filter, that we don't drink it. The question
>> is
>> still good, why boil or filter, fool? There ae ew locations
>> that have a municiple source of water, hypocrite. Of course,
>> YOU
>> have to live where there is one so that you can use up even
>> more
>> power, and destroy more environment just so that you can have
>> your recycled ****-water.

> If you don't mind the unboiled
> E. coli runoff from nearby farms,
> go ahead and drink away.

=======================
What part o 'bush country' don't you understand? Are you so
limited in your scope of things that you think all of Canada
looks like your filthy street in Toronto? Youn really do need
to grow up and get out more often, fool.

There
> is also a disease that comes
> from rodent urine entering the
> lakes and rivers after heavy
> rains.

=====================
Tell that to the people all over Canada that don't use a
municiple water system, fool.

>> The bears
>> > answer this question, assuming
>> > that while dead they are able to
>> > still provide you with the needed
>> > fluids. LOL

>> ================
>> Like gerbil-pusher, you're just too stupid...

> Ok, well, I'll admit to not being
> an expert at dead bear blowing
> like you are.

=================
See, just can't come to grips with your stupidity, can you
killer?

rick wrote:
> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> > "rick" > wrote in message
> > k.net...

> >> =================
> >> You've never figured out until now that he never has anything
> >> add to any discussion? You're lamer than I thought, killer.
> >>

> >> I was
> >> ===================
> >> Where have I said I don'tdrink the water, fool? Man, you
> >> really
> >> are that braindead, aren't you. The water is sall we drink.
> >> After a week or so of slightly warm water, a cold drink of
> >> anything is welcome. Even beer, which I do not drink at any
> >> other time. That you are too stupid to see this says you have
> >> no
> >> clue about being in the bush in your own country?

> > You have said you don't boil or
> > purify.

> ================
> Yes, I have said that. I said that because it is true. I
> suggest you get out more often and at least learn how the real
> people of your country live.
>

> I didn't think you were
> > drinking it straight from the lakes
> > and rivers.

> ====================

> Yes, we do.

With the prevalence of "beaver fever" in the waters of this nation
etter, you are either lying or are incredibly stupid.

The latter I suspect.

> I even boil my city
> > water before consumption.

> ======================
> Because you ae a whacko-loon...
>

> There
> > are diseases you can get through
> > untreated water. In shallow rivers
> > you might drink one of those
> > water bugs called cyclops and
> > get that disease that passes
> > between them, snails, and humans.

> ==================
> LOL I think it has already destroyed your brain. oh, wait, that
> was all the drugs...nevermind...

> >> =====================
> >> The water fool. No where did I say we didn't drink the water.
> >> The braindead are the only ones that wouldn't understand that
> >> that IS what you drink in the bush. YOU are the one too
> >> uninformed about your own country that YOU assumed that sine I
> >> ask why boil or filter, that we don't drink it. The question
> >> is
> >> still good, why boil or filter, fool? There ae ew locations
> >> that have a municiple source of water, hypocrite. Of course,
> >> YOU
> >> have to live where there is one so that you can use up even
> >> more
> >> power, and destroy more environment just so that you can have
> >> your recycled ****-water.

> > If you don't mind the unboiled
> > E. coli runoff from nearby farms,
> > go ahead and drink away.

> =======================
> What part o 'bush country' don't you understand? Are you so
> limited in your scope of things that you think all of Canada
> looks like your filthy street in Toronto? Youn really do need
> to grow up and get out more often, fool.
>

> There
> > is also a disease that comes
> > from rodent urine entering the
> > lakes and rivers after heavy
> > rains.

> =====================
> Tell that to the people all over Canada that don't use a
> municiple water system, fool.
>

> >> The bears
> >> ================
> >> Like gerbil-pusher, you're just too stupid...

> > Ok, well, I'll admit to not being
> > an expert at dead bear blowing
> > like you are.

> =================
> See, just can't come to grips with your stupidity, can you
> killer?
>

> > --
> > SN
> > http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> > Stupidity, ignorance, lys, and delusions. Come see for
> > yourself why veganism is hypocrisy in action.

Updated chicken pot pie. graham[_4_] General Cooking 330 20-10-2016 06:04 PM
FAQ site updated to 1.1 cwdjrxyz Wine 6 03-12-2007 06:18 PM
[FAQ] 3s. Australia? [last updated 8/07] Mark Lipton[_1_] Wine 5 25-09-2007 12:07 PM
The Cowardice of Goo (another update) dh@. Vegan 0 31-08-2005 01:30 PM
The cowardice of Goo dh@. Vegan 11 10-07-2005 06:55 PM