Adrian MacNair

Default Soy and Estrogen question again

I've perused the previous posts on this topic but I'd like to infuse my own
experience here. I have a 3.5 year old boy who lives a very happy and
healthy life on a mostly organic diet. We feed him organic meat upon
occasion, although this is irrelevant to the topic at hand. From an early
age we noticed behavioural issues with our son, and linked it to soy milk.
Simply put: when our son drinks soy milk he acts like a girl. This is not
our imagination. After repeated tests we concluded that the acting out of
fantasy female heroines from Disney such as "Jasmine" or "Cinderella" comes
only after consuming soy milk. Removal of soy from the diet caused him to
change to more masculine role models. He stops pretending his blankets are
dresses and starts playing with cars and such.

Sometimes we think this corelation is in our own imaginations, and after an
absence of soy milk from his diet for 3 months we suddenly bought some
chocolate soy as a change of pace. The effects were remarkable. My son
pulled his t-shirt down "like a dress" and started calling himself a girl.
When I told him he was a boy, he was very agitated and insisted he was a
"beautiful girl". What's the deal here? Is this estrogen, or is something
else going on here that relates his behaviour to soy consumption?

Adrian MacNair wrote:
> I've perused the previous posts on this topic but I'd like to infuse my own
> experience here. I have a 3.5 year old boy who lives a very happy and
> healthy life on a mostly organic diet. We feed him organic meat upon
> occasion, although this is irrelevant to the topic at hand. From an early
> age we noticed behavioural issues with our son, and linked it to soy milk.
> Simply put: when our son drinks soy milk he acts like a girl. This is not
> our imagination. After repeated tests we concluded that the acting out of
> fantasy female heroines from Disney such as "Jasmine" or "Cinderella" comes
> only after consuming soy milk. Removal of soy from the diet caused him to
> change to more masculine role models. He stops pretending his blankets are
> dresses and starts playing with cars and such.
>
> Sometimes we think this corelation is in our own imaginations, and after an
> absence of soy milk from his diet for 3 months we suddenly bought some
> chocolate soy as a change of pace. The effects were remarkable. My son
> pulled his t-shirt down "like a dress" and started calling himself a girl.
> When I told him he was a boy, he was very agitated and insisted he was a
> "beautiful girl". What's the deal here? Is this estrogen, or is something
> else going on here that relates his behaviour to soy consumption?

Let me get this straight,.........your son is on soy.....and you are on
acid?

Steve

Adrian MacNair wrote:
> Simply put: when our son drinks soy milk he acts like a girl. This is not
> our imagination. After repeated tests we concluded that the acting out of
> fantasy female heroines from Disney such as "Jasmine" or "Cinderella" comes
> only after consuming soy milk. Removal of soy from the diet caused him to
> change to more masculine role models.

What happens when you remove Disney?

--

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"

Adrian MacNair

"Steve" > wrote in message
> Adrian MacNair wrote:
> > Simply put: when our son drinks soy milk he acts like a girl. This is

not
> > our imagination. After repeated tests we concluded that the acting out

of
> > fantasy female heroines from Disney such as "Jasmine" or "Cinderella"

comes
> > only after consuming soy milk. Removal of soy from the diet caused him

> > change to more masculine role models.

> What happens when you remove Disney?

He hasn't watched "Cinderella" since he was 1.5. But it always seems to come
back to his memory when he drinks soy.

Momzilla

Adrian MacNair wrote:
> I've perused the previous posts on this topic but I'd like to infuse my own
> experience here. I have a 3.5 year old boy who lives a very happy and
> healthy life on a mostly organic diet. We feed him organic meat upon
> occasion, although this is irrelevant to the topic at hand. From an early
> age we noticed behavioural issues with our son, and linked it to soy milk.
> Simply put: when our son drinks soy milk he acts like a girl. This is not
> our imagination. After repeated tests we concluded that the acting out of
> fantasy female heroines from Disney such as "Jasmine" or "Cinderella" comes
> only after consuming soy milk. Removal of soy from the diet caused him to
> change to more masculine role models. He stops pretending his blankets are
> dresses and starts playing with cars and such.
>
> Sometimes we think this corelation is in our own imaginations, and after an
> absence of soy milk from his diet for 3 months we suddenly bought some
> chocolate soy as a change of pace. The effects were remarkable. My son
> pulled his t-shirt down "like a dress" and started calling himself a girl.
> When I told him he was a boy, he was very agitated and insisted he was a
> "beautiful girl". What's the deal here? Is this estrogen, or is something
> else going on here that relates his behaviour to soy consumption?

My 10 year old daughter is dairy allergic and has been on soy milk since
she was 4. She won't wear a dress, excels at soccer and hockey and
could kick your A** with one hand tied behind her back.
This is not the usual usenet boasting. This is the unvarnished truth.