Richard Miller

Default raw foodist

I have been a vegan before and then a divorce, no job, moving, going on anti
depression meds and then Burger King. At 58 I better go back to my vegan
eating habit or put down some money for a burial plot. My question is what
do you thing of eating raw foods and they shouldn't be over about 105
degrees or something like that. I take it that the more raw foods the
better. Cooking take the goodies out of the food. I would appreciate your
comments?
Richard

Michael Balarama

"Richard Miller" > wrote in message
> I have been a vegan before and then a divorce, no job, moving, going on

anti
> depression meds and then Burger King. At 58 I better go back to my vegan
> eating habit or put down some money for a burial plot. My question is what
> do you thing of eating raw foods and they shouldn't be over about 105
> degrees or something like that. I take it that the more raw foods the
> better. Cooking take the goodies out of the food. I would appreciate your
> comments?
> Richard

first off-If you are taking any medicine-might be better to eat cooked
foods-at least one meal a day-
good luck
Michael

usual suspect

Richard Miller wrote:
> I have been a vegan before and then a divorce, no job,

Yes, veganism is bad for marriages and work prospects. We've not heard
much from Ronny since her marriage fell apart and her relocation to some
backwoods vegetarian restaurant.
usual suspect

Michael Balarama wrote:
> "Richard Miller" > wrote in message
>
>>I have been a vegan before and then a divorce, no job, moving, going on

> anti
>
>>depression meds and then Burger King. At 58 I better go back to my vegan
>>eating habit or put down some money for a burial plot. My question is what
>>do you thing of eating raw foods and they shouldn't be over about 105
>>degrees or something like that. I take it that the more raw foods the
>>better. Cooking take the goodies out of the food. I would appreciate your
>>comments?
>>Richard

> first off-If you are taking any medicine-might be better to eat cooked
> foods-at least one meal a day-
> good luck

Not only that, Michael, but cooking ENHANCES some nutrients.
Particularly, cooking increases carotenoids including vitamin A,
lycopene, and others. This whole raw fad is flaky.