Michael Balarama

Default Ricky Williams vegetarian

http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/4954/
info about Ricky Williams becoming a vegetarian

usual suspect

Michael Balarama wrote:
> http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/4954/
> info about Ricky Williams becoming a vegetarian

Ricky Williams isn't a suitable role model for anyone. Quitting and
leaving one's team in a lurch just days before training camp is bad
enough, but then he went on his egocentric, drug-addled escapade and
tried to turn his navel-gazing into a media cause. He's not a selfless
yogi (remember him in the 60 Minutes segment doing his asanas before
ayurveda classes), he's not a decent person (I used to consider him one
back when he stayed out of the spotlight and bought shoes for
underprivileged kids here in the youth leagues), he's not a good daddy
to his kids (had to be sued to provide for at least one of them), and
he's not dependable (ask Dave Wanstedt and the 2004 Dolphins). He's a
very troubled man trying to go back to the NFL at 80% of his best
running weight and with many questions about his integrity and mindset;
he would owe the Dolphins $6.8 million in signing bonus money otherwise,
and he's already in debt over his eyes. I wouldn't ever use him as a
poster boy for vegetarianism or any other cause I was promoting.
Michael Balarama

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .
> Michael Balarama wrote:
> > http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/4954/
> > info about Ricky Williams becoming a vegetarian

> Ricky Williams isn't a suitable role model for anyone. Quitting and
> leaving one's team in a lurch just days before training camp is bad
> enough, but then he went on his egocentric, drug-addled escapade and
> tried to turn his navel-gazing into a media cause. He's not a selfless
> yogi (remember him in the 60 Minutes segment doing his asanas before
> ayurveda classes), he's not a decent person (I used to consider him one
> back when he stayed out of the spotlight and bought shoes for
> underprivileged kids here in the youth leagues), he's not a good daddy
> to his kids (had to be sued to provide for at least one of them), and
> he's not dependable (ask Dave Wanstedt and the 2004 Dolphins). He's a
> very troubled man trying to go back to the NFL at 80% of his best
> running weight and with many questions about his integrity and mindset;
> he would owe the Dolphins $6.8 million in signing bonus money otherwise,
> and he's already in debt over his eyes. I wouldn't ever use him as a
> poster boy for vegetarianism or any other cause I was promoting.

agreed-I just report the facts -the dopehead is many things and one of them
is a vegetarian. Hope he can cut out the grass.

usual suspect

Michael Balarama wrote:
> "usual suspect" > wrote in message
> .. .
>
>>Michael Balarama wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/4954/
>>>info about Ricky Williams becoming a vegetarian

>>Ricky Williams isn't a suitable role model for anyone. Quitting and
>>leaving one's team in a lurch just days before training camp is bad
>>enough, but then he went on his egocentric, drug-addled escapade and
>>tried to turn his navel-gazing into a media cause. He's not a selfless
>>yogi (remember him in the 60 Minutes segment doing his asanas before
>>ayurveda classes), he's not a decent person (I used to consider him one
>>back when he stayed out of the spotlight and bought shoes for
>>underprivileged kids here in the youth leagues), he's not a good daddy
>>to his kids (had to be sued to provide for at least one of them), and
>>he's not dependable (ask Dave Wanstedt and the 2004 Dolphins). He's a
>>very troubled man trying to go back to the NFL at 80% of his best
>>running weight and with many questions about his integrity and mindset;
>>he would owe the Dolphins $6.8 million in signing bonus money otherwise,
>>and he's already in debt over his eyes. I wouldn't ever use him as a
>>poster boy for vegetarianism or any other cause I was promoting.

> agreed-I just report the facts -the dopehead is many things and one of them
> is a vegetarian. Hope he can cut out the grass.

He won't. He'll serve a four game suspension at the start of the season.
If he fails another test, he's suspended for a year and owes some
portion of the $8.6 million (not $6.8 million as I wrote earlier) bonus.
I don't think he'll lay off the pot for an entire year. He'll get caught
for either THC metabolites or some banned masking agent. BTW, his weight
is back up to 205 on an increased training regimen. I believe the quotes
you found from him are from a period in his life marked by camping out
in the desert, serving as a male groupie for Lenny Kravitz, traveling to
India, taking up ayurveda in Grass Valley, and (of course) frequent and
heavy drug use. Are you sure he's still vegetarian?

Ricky 'fag' Martin steps out with new boyfriend #507 All Fags Go To Hell Asian Cooking 0 08-05-2016 09:24 PM
Happy (late) 100th, Chuck Williams! (Williams-Sonoma) [email protected] General Cooking 0 13-10-2015 05:43 PM
Ping Ricky! Harry Demidavicius Barbecue 1 25-01-2005 12:58 PM
Ping: Ricky PigmundT Barbecue 3 26-10-2003 10:50 AM
PING: Ricky BOB Barbecue 3 16-10-2003 04:19 AM