Default California Central Coast Vegetarians/Vegans

I just created a Yahoo group for California Central Coast Vegetarians
and Vegans. This is a group for vegetarians and vegans who live in
Lompoc, Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Goleta, Buellton,
Los Olivos, Solvang, Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, Nipomo, Pismo Beach and
Arroyo Grande.