9grammi

Default greeting from italy

Hi everybody, it's just a greet from an italian vegan

Ciao

9

Momzilla

"9grammi" > wrote in message
> Hi everybody, it's just a greet from an italian vegan
>
> Ciao
>
> 9

Howdy! I'm a Chicago Vegan.

-nancy-

Enola Knezevic

9grammi in >:
> Hi everybody, it's just a greet from an italian vegan
>
> Ciao

Hi, I'm a croatian vegan, so we're neighbours
9grammi

Enola Knezevic wrote:
> 9grammi in >:
>
>>Hi everybody, it's just a greet from an italian vegan
>>
>>Ciao

> Hi, I'm a croatian vegan, so we're neighbours

Hi Enola, nice to meet you,
sure we are neighbours :-)
how are you?

9

9grammi

Momzilla wrote:

> "9grammi" > wrote in message
>
>>Hi everybody, it's just a greet from an italian vegan
>>
>>Ciao
>>
>>9
>>

> Howdy! I'm a Chicago Vegan.
>
> -nancy-

Hi Nancy, nice to meet u! how are u?

it's an american newsgroup? you are all vegan? or just you Enola
fom croazia and me?

have a good day

9

Marvin Preuss

greetings from a german vegan <3
Steve

9grammi wrote:
> Hi everybody, it's just a greet from an italian vegan

Welcome!

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"

enos1976

"9grammi" wroteç
> Hi everybody, it's just a greet from an italian vegan

Silly Italians...
ciao 9g ;-)

--
enos1976 (Italia)

Greeting cards for valentine's day? mikeskinny22 General Cooking 1 03-02-2012 11:00 AM
Free Greeting cards! ami General Cooking 0 02-04-2007 05:59 PM
Holiday Greeting Joe \Beppe\Rosenberg Wine 0 22-12-2005 11:15 PM
Greeting from Africa Ripon Tea 0 21-02-2005 10:07 PM
New Years Greeting Bob Gottlieb General Cooking 1 01-01-2004 10:23 PM