ruse

Default Vegan in Turin

I wonder if anyone can help me. I'm going to Turin for a couple of
days in a few weeks and it would be a great help if anyone could give
me any tips/info etc on what and where to eat. Thanks for your time.

enos1976

"ruse" wrote:
>I wonder if anyone can help me. I'm going to Turin for a couple of
> days in a few weeks and it would be a great help if anyone could give
> me any tips/info etc on what and where to eat. Thanks for your time.

Hi ruse,
when I was there I used to eat lots of tasty "falafis" in Kebab take aways
(there are countless in Tourin). I was assured that the falafi is 100%
vegan, plus they're delicious :-P

Since we're speaking about Tourin, the Museum of cinema is not good, avoid
it, while people speak very well about the Egyptian one. If you ask me, it
was also stunning going around with my nose pointing the sky, admiring the
beatiful countless baroque buildings.

Torino is marvellous, have a nice trip!

--
enos1976

Gaypride in Turin McEzio Restaurants 0 12-06-2006 03:41 PM
The kitchen traditional Tuscany in Turin - Italy McEzio Restaurants 0 28-04-2006 08:56 AM
"Much to savor in Turin's rolling Piedmont" Mike Winemaking 0 13-02-2006 03:54 AM
"Much to savor in Turin's rolling Piedmont" Mike Wine 0 13-02-2006 03:43 AM
A Challenge To The Vegan Bakers: Help Me Modify This Recipe :Vegan Pumpkin Flax Muffins Steve Vegan 2 27-05-2004 05:07 PM