nemo

Default Couple of ideas from a.h.puns

"Robert Morpheal" > wrote in message
> "?B?TcOQ?=
>
> > savor the flavor

> What flavour is your saviour today ?

I much prefer a flavoury savoury.

I've done a veg curry pie for tonight, with separately prepared mushrooms
fried up with lots of garlic on top of the filling.

The pastry is made from a mixture of wheat, rye and soya flours with a
little polenta added. Gives it one hell of a flavour.

Is that a sufficiently flavoury savoury or what? - and how much would
something like that cost in a resaurant?

(Even the Vegan Cafe, Highgate Road. Whatever happened to those guys?)

I pity all these silly buggers who can't cook and eat nothing but take-aways
and MuckDonalds - and especially blokes who are too proud to learn because
they think it's not something a man should do! Daft!

And BTW, I can do a damned good Pizza in 15 to 20 minutes. The base is made
from the same mixture as above and goes in the microwave, and while that's
cooking, I stir-fry the vegetables Chinese style. Very quick.

When the base is ready, on they go, with a little Tahini poured on and
stirred in a bit to give a cheesy flavour - then another 3 minutes or so in
the microwave. Much better than a bought one and no dead animals!

The best way to spoil a silly question is to give a sensible answer! ;o)

Nemo

usual suspect

nemo wrote:
<...>
> And BTW, I can do a damned good Pizza in 15 to 20 minutes. The base is made
> from the same mixture as above and goes in the microwave, and while that's
> cooking, I stir-fry the vegetables Chinese style. Very quick.

That isn't pizza.

> When the base is ready, on they go, with a little Tahini poured on and
> stirred in a bit to give a cheesy flavour - then another 3 minutes or so in
> the microwave.

Tahini isn't cheese.

> Much better than a bought one and no dead animals!

People who eat real food instead of disguising things to taste like real
food would likely disagree with you, dead animals or no.

<...>
rick

"nemo" > wrote in message
. uk...

> "Robert Morpheal" > wrote in message
>> "?B?TcOQ?=
>>
>> > savor the flavor

>> What flavour is your saviour today ?
>>

> I much prefer a flavoury savoury.
>
> I've done a veg curry pie for tonight, with separately prepared
> mushrooms
> fried up with lots of garlic on top of the filling.
>
> The pastry is made from a mixture of wheat, rye and soya flours
> with a
> little polenta added. Gives it one hell of a flavour.
>
> Is that a sufficiently flavoury savoury or what? - and how much
> would
> something like that cost in a resaurant?
>
> (Even the Vegan Cafe, Highgate Road. Whatever happened to those
> guys?)
>
> I pity all these silly buggers who can't cook and eat nothing
> but take-aways
> and MuckDonalds - and especially blokes who are too proud to
> learn because
> they think it's not something a man should do! Daft!
>
> And BTW, I can do a damned good Pizza in 15 to 20 minutes. The
> base is made
> from the same mixture as above and goes in the microwave, and
> while that's
> cooking, I stir-fry the vegetables Chinese style. Very quick.
>
> When the base is ready, on they go, with a little Tahini poured
> on and
> stirred in a bit to give a cheesy flavour - then another 3
> minutes or so in
> the microwave. Much better than a bought one and no dead
> animals!
>
> The best way to spoil a silly question is to give a sensible
> answer! ;o)
> ================================

ROTLMAO Microwave? Stop, you're killing me with your humor!!!
No dead animals? What a hoot! You really are just this
ignorant, aren't you. Still lost I see....

> Nemo

frumpyd

> It IS so natural. Maybe you should get out and see how less-developed
> cultures actually live in places like New Guinea and Africa.

When was the last time you set foot in Africa? Rather curious. I've never
seen them pick up animal carcasses and just munch on them like a cob of
corn.

TN: Back to NY- young Nebbiolo, couple Kabs, couple Chardonnays, etc DaleW Wine 9 20-08-2014 08:58 PM
TN: Lagrange, de Pez, Brunello, couple Burgs, couple Austrian stickies, Port DaleW Wine 9 19-01-2006 02:33 PM
x/xxiii Puns Bim Truening Barbecue 0 23-10-2005 11:13 AM
x/xxiii Puns Bim Truening Barbecue 0 23-10-2005 10:47 AM
9/8 Puns Kevin S. Wilson Barbecue 8 15-09-2005 03:27 AM