Capt. Neal®

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message ink.net...
> Capt. Neal® wrote:
>

>> Somebody should sue you for stealing Phil Hendri intellectual property .

> HENDRIE, you moron.
>
> Just as there really is a David G. Hall, there really is a Rudy Canoza. However, I don't think there really is a Bobbi Dooley.

Or a Bud Dickman, or a Pastor Rennick, or a Herb Sewell . . .

>> . .

>>> Nope. You have no grounds, and you WILL have to reveal
>>> your full name if you foolishly decide to bring suit.
>>> It's your choice, Lesley. You can preserve your usenet
>>> anonymity, or you can stupidly file a suit that will be
>>> summarily dismissed by any judge in the world, AND in
>>> the process reveal your full name, which I then will
>>> LEGALLY spread all over usenet. Instead of merely
>>> writing "Lesley believes in 'inner earth beings' and
>>> other weird shit", it will become "Lesley ________, of
>>> _______ Street in ________, England, believes in 'inner
>>> earth beings' and other weird shit." And there will be
>>> NOTHING you can do about it.
>>>
>>> YOU, Lesley, will be the one who fills in the blanks.
>>> It's up to you.

>>> Save it again: Go **** yourself with a broken bottle.

Capt. Neal®

Have you ever eaten at one of Ted Bell's steak houses?

CN

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message ink.net...
> Capt. Neal® wrote:
>

>> Somebody should sue you for stealing Phil Hendri intellectual property .

> HENDRIE, you moron.
>
> Just as there really is a David G. Hall, there really is a Rudy Canoza. However, I don't think there really is a Bobbi Dooley.
>
>> . .

>>> Nope. You have no grounds, and you WILL have to reveal
>>> your full name if you foolishly decide to bring suit.
>>> It's your choice, Lesley. You can preserve your usenet
>>> anonymity, or you can stupidly file a suit that will be
>>> summarily dismissed by any judge in the world, AND in
>>> the process reveal your full name, which I then will
>>> LEGALLY spread all over usenet. Instead of merely
>>> writing "Lesley believes in 'inner earth beings' and
>>> other weird shit", it will become "Lesley ________, of
>>> _______ Street in ________, England, believes in 'inner
>>> earth beings' and other weird shit." And there will be
>>> NOTHING you can do about it.
>>>
>>> YOU, Lesley, will be the one who fills in the blanks.
>>> It's up to you.

>>> Save it again: Go **** yourself with a broken bottle.

Rudy Canoza

Capt. Neal® wrote:
> Have you ever eaten at one of Ted Bell's steak houses?

Yes, excellent. They really do put their meat in your
mouth.

Cheap but scented Space Cowboy Tea 0 20-07-2009 01:52 PM
Scented Rice in Filo [Was: Ping Matthew] Matthew Malthouse General Cooking 0 05-05-2009 11:58 AM
No trick, no "engineering" - 'Scented Nectar' believed stupid nonsense Jay Santos Vegan 20 19-12-2004 06:04 AM
my posts to you (attn: "scented nectar") usual suspect Vegan 151 07-12-2004 04:09 AM
Scented Candles from Candleland-Scented Candles to Indulge Your Candle Craving! Brad Marketplace 0 27-10-2003 02:54 AM