Old 20-07-2005, 11:46 PM
usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:
I'm sick

You sure are, wishing strokes upon others and all.

I'm getting bored.

Just desserts for your incessant pot smoking over a period of decades.
You're both boring and bored. Imagine that.

You have nothing new to say

pertaining to welfare and thereby completely demolished your silly myths.

Your inability to respond to the substance of my post is noted. Hoser.

Old 21-07-2005, 02:25 AM
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" wrote in message
. ..
Scented Nectar wrote:
I'm sick

You sure are, wishing strokes upon others and all.

I'm getting bored.

Just desserts for your incessant pot smoking over a period of decades.
You're both boring and bored. Imagine that.

You have nothing new to say

pertaining to welfare and thereby completely demolished your silly myths.

Your inability to respond to the substance of my post is noted. Hoser.

Hoser? LOL. You demolished
nothing that I wrote.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Old 21-07-2005, 03:10 PM
usual suspect

Scented Hoser wrote:
I'm sick

You sure are, wishing strokes upon others and all.

I'm getting bored.

Just desserts for your incessant pot smoking over a period of decades.
You're both boring and bored. Imagine that.

You have nothing new to say

pertaining to welfare and thereby completely demolished your silly myths.

Your inability to respond to the substance of my post is noted. Hoser.

Hoser?

Yes. Hoser.
slang. 1. noun: (derogatory) an oaf, or simpleton.

Fits you well.