FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Laurie == Lawrence??? (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/58283-laurie-lawrence.html)

[email protected] 06-04-2005 04:23 AM

Laurie == Lawrence???

Hey Laurie;

I went to your web site (http://www.ecologos.org/resume.htm) all over
it you use the name "Laurie Forti", but your resume says "Lawrence
Forti".

Why do you use "Laurie" instead of Lawrence?

Are you a woman or a transgendered person?

Laurie 06-04-2005 08:34 PM

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> I went to your web site (http://www.ecologos.org/resume.htm) all over
> it you use the name "Laurie Forti", but your resume says "Lawrence
> Forti".

Wow; at least you explored a bit.

> Why do you use "Laurie" instead of Lawrence?

Simple, it is a common nickname for both Lawrence and Laurence.
And, that is the 'familiar' name I have used all my life.
Legal documents, of course, use Lawrence.

> Are you a woman or a transgendered person?

Nope, a 64 YO 100% happy hetero; are you coming onto me? If so, not
interested<G>.

Laurie

Laurie 06-04-2005 08:34 PM

oups.com...

dh@. 08-04-2005 06:29 PM

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 09:34:32 -1000, "Laurie" > wrote:

> wrote in message
roups.com...

>> I went to your web site (http://www.ecologos.org/resume.htm) all over
>> it you use the name "Laurie Forti", but your resume says "Lawrence
>> Forti".

> Wow; at least you explored a bit.

I suggest maintaining a safe distance of several thousand miles
when possible.

>> Why do you use "Laurie" instead of Lawrence?

> Simple, it is a common nickname for both Lawrence and Laurence.

It is not.

> And, that is the 'familiar' name I have used all my life.

I don't doubt that.

> Legal documents, of course, use Lawrence.
>
>> Are you a woman or a transgendered person?

> Nope, a 64 YO 100% happy hetero; are you coming onto me? If so, not
>interested<G>.
>
> Laurie

It's all damn disgusting.