Default New vegan message board

Tired of the pointless nonsense and hypocritical self-serving banter at
most of the mainstream so-called veggie message boards?

Tired of pseudo-vegans and omnivores calling the shots, with no
retribution?

Do you feel like there is nowhere to go?

Then it's time you tried The Glass Onion.

Quality discussion guaranteed.

http://glassonions.proboards46.com/

cm1

What does this have to do about BUMS????

cm1

cm1 wrote:
> What does this have to do about BUMS????

i detect a bit of anger and resentment in your post. i am guessing that
you are a completely miserable low life, but with a nice house and a
brand new car. And i see you have honed your typing skills to a virtual
razor sharpness.

But the short answer is everything and anything.

cm1 wrote:
> What does this have to do about BUMS????

i detect a bit of anger and resentment in your post. i am guessing that
you are a completely miserable low life, but with a nice house and a
brand new car. And i see you have honed your typing skills to a virtual
razor sharpness.

But the short answer is everything and anything.

cm1

The fact is you're off topic!!!The Bums are the low lifes.Ohhh I know
you love the Bums:-)

cm1

The fact is you're off topic!!!The Bums are the low lifes.Ohhh I know
you love the Bums:-)

cm1

No but there is nothing wrong with having a new car and house.This guy
is just grasping at straws so to speak.He is upset that his beloved
Bums aren't getting their @sses kissed:-)

cm1

No but there is nothing wrong with having a new car and house.This guy
is just grasping at straws so to speak.He is upset that his beloved
Bums aren't getting their @sses kissed:-)

Gene

On 9 Apr 2005 13:40:40 -0700, "cm1" > wrote:

>No but there is nothing wrong with having a new car and house.This guy
>is just grasping at straws so to speak.He is upset that his beloved
>Bums aren't getting their @sses kissed:-)

OH, I thought not..He's sadly confused like most..*ahem* liberals.
Gene

cm1 wrote:
> The fact is you're off topic!!!The Bums are the low lifes.Ohhh I know
> you love the Bums:-)

No, in fact it is you that is clearly off-topic. Just because i can
recognize your hateful diatribe and small-mindedness, pc NIMBYism for
what it is, does in no way make this post off-topic. Even so, what is
the harm?

And you seeking to marginalize and to criticize a large and
ever-increasing homeless population, based *only* on the over-used pc
standby back-up stereotype of the drunken, lazy and useless bum, is not
only innacurate, but speaks also to your lack of true understanding of
the real world.

Like i have alluded to earlier, you yourself, even though outwardly
successful, are the only true bums and real slobs that happen to be
here.

Stan de SD

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Tired of the pointless nonsense and hypocritical self-serving banter at
> most of the mainstream so-called veggie message boards?
>
> Tired of pseudo-vegans and omnivores calling the shots, with no
> retribution?
>
> Do you feel like there is nowhere to go?
>
> Then it's time you tried The Glass Onion.

I can see it now: " Is anyone hungry?"

ROTFLMAO!!!

Stan de SD

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Tired of the pointless nonsense and hypocritical self-serving banter at
> most of the mainstream so-called veggie message boards?
>
> Tired of pseudo-vegans and omnivores calling the shots, with no
> retribution?
>
> Do you feel like there is nowhere to go?
>
> Then it's time you tried The Glass Onion.

I can see it now: " Is anyone hungry?"

ROTFLMAO!!!

Wm James

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:59:43 GMT, "Stan de SD"
> wrote:

> wrote in message
roups.com...
>> Tired of the pointless nonsense and hypocritical self-serving banter at
>> most of the mainstream so-called veggie message boards?
>>
>> Tired of pseudo-vegans and omnivores calling the shots, with no
>> retribution?
>>
>> Do you feel like there is nowhere to go?
>>
>> Then it's time you tried The Glass Onion.

>I can see it now: " Is anyone hungry?"
>
>ROTFLMAO!!!

Recipe for Processed Corn Treats

Needed:
200 lbs of dried corn
20 bales of ordinary hay
1 field of grass
source of water
1 freshly weened calf
Sunshine

Place calf and hay in field, add water and calf and let rise until
volume suits needs. Add corn and let rise further until just tender
enough. Remove tough outer coating and inedible center parts of calf.
Cut into desired shapes and serving sizes and heat each Processed Corn
Treat on grill until juicy, add BBQ sauce and serve hot.

William R. James

cm1

Apr 10, 4:51 pm show options

Newsgroups: alt.food.vegan, alt.society.homeless
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 10 Apr 2005 16:51:54 -0700
Subject: New vegan message board
original | Report Abuse

cm1 wrote:
> The fact is you're off topic!!!The Bums are the low lifes.Ohhh I know

> you love the Bums:-)

No, in fact it is you that is clearly off-topic. Just because i can
recognize your hateful diatribe and small-mindedness, pc NIMBYism for
what it is, does in no way make this post off-topic. Even so, what is
the harm?
>It is off topic,we are talking about Bums.
>We have to many people posting ot nonsense >already.
>It takes us away from the things we need to talk >about.

And you seeking to marginalize and to criticize a large and
ever-increasing homeless population, based *only* on the over-used pc
standby back-up stereotype of the drunken, lazy and useless bum, is not

only innacurate, but speaks also to your lack of true understanding of
the real world.
>I see Bums all to often and what I say shows that
>I have a very good understanding of the real world.
>It's not pc,most liberals love Bums.
>It's very acurate!

Like i have alluded to earlier, you yourself, even though outwardly
successful, are the only true bums and real slobs that happen to be
here
>Nice try but I don't need a handout from ANYONE!

cm1

Gene Apr 9, 5:04 pm show options

Newsgroups: alt.food.vegan, alt.society.homeless
From: Gene > - Find messages by this author
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 17:04:13 -0700
original | Report Abuse

On 9 Apr 2005 13:40:40 -0700, "cm1" > wrote:

>No but there is nothing wrong with having a new car and house.This guy

>is just grasping at straws so to speak.He is upset that his beloved
>Bums aren't getting their @sses kissed:-)

OH, I thought not..He's sadly confused like most..*ahem* liberals
>Not *ahem* liberals.
>Liberals are the same people you >usually argue with.
>Are we getting a bit soft?
>Can't take the heat so you want to >kiss the Bums asses also?
>Well I for one will never give in to >the,Poor homeless nonsense!

cm1

>I see Bums all to often and what I say shows that
>I have a very good understanding of the real world.
>It's not pc,most liberals love Bums.
>It's very acurate!

Like i have alluded to earlier, you yourself, even though outwardly
successful, are the only true bums and real slobs that happen to be
here
>Nice try but I don't need a handout from ANYONE!

Steve

Geeze.

You guys have been talking about nothing.

Go get some sunshine!

--

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"

Steve

cm1 wrote:
> Apr 10, 4:51 pm show options
>
> Newsgroups: alt.food.vegan, alt.society.homeless
> From: - Find messages by this author
> Date: 10 Apr 2005 16:51:54 -0700
> Subject: New vegan message board
> Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
> original | Report Abuse
>

> cm1 wrote:
>
>>The fact is you're off topic!!!The Bums are the low lifes.Ohhh I know

>>you love the Bums:-)

> No, in fact it is you that is clearly off-topic. Just because i can
> recognize your hateful diatribe and small-mindedness, pc NIMBYism for
> what it is, does in no way make this post off-topic. Even so, what is
> the harm?
>
>>It is off topic,we are talking about Bums.
>>We have to many people posting ot nonsense >already.
>>It takes us away from the things we need to talk >about.

> And you seeking to marginalize and to criticize a large and
> ever-increasing homeless population, based *only* on the over-used pc
> standby back-up stereotype of the drunken, lazy and useless bum, is not
>
> only innacurate, but speaks also to your lack of true understanding of
> the real world.
>
>>I see Bums all to often and what I say shows that
>>I have a very good understanding of the real world.
>>It's not pc,most liberals love Bums.
>>It's very acurate!

> Like i have alluded to earlier, you yourself, even though outwardly
> successful, are the only true bums and real slobs that happen to be
> here
>
>>Nice try but I don't need a handout from ANYONE!

--

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"

Gene

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 08:14:44 -0400, Steve
> wrote:

>Geeze.
>
>You guys have been talking about nothing.
>
>Go get some sunshine!

Can't, it's raining here...