Jan Hall

Default Block the trolls!

This newsgroup is typical of newsgroups with titles meant to attract
like-minded people -- the trolls come here to play with us. Their logic
jumps around from particular to the general like a cornered criminal's eyes,
always searching for a vulnerable opening to dump their consuming hatred.
They do not seek truth, nor any wholesome ideal. They seek to trick you into
believing that they are like you so they hook you; and then they show their
true anal motives. It is not about truth to them, it is about dominating and
dishonoring those who do have high standards, who have real substance. My
husband was a prison guard for a short time in his youth, and, from what he
has told me over the years, the trolls are here only to feed off of our
emotions by provoking us with the supremacy over us that they assume.
Sociopaths they are. They never play fair. They are irreverent to all
healthy life, because they have no life of their own. And they demand all
the power. I block them. Ever wonder why they don't go to their own
newsgroups?

rick

"Jan Hall" > wrote in message
m...
> This newsgroup is typical of newsgroups with titles meant to
> attract like-minded people -- the trolls come here to play with
> us.

==============
You have no idea what the word means. It is you that has as yet
oered anything of substance.

Their logic
> jumps around from particular to the general like a cornered
> criminal's eyes, always searching for a vulnerable opening to
> dump their consuming hatred.

================
LOL I suggest you open you eyes. It's vegans that only spew
hate here.

> They do not seek truth, nor any wholesome ideal.

==================
LOL Vegans have no truth to oer. All you have is hate,
religion, and a simple rule or your simple mind.

They seek to trick you into
> believing that they are like you so they hook you; and then
> they show their true anal motives. It is not about truth to
> them, it is about dominating and dishonoring those who do have
> high standards, who have real substance. My husband was a
> prison guard for a short time in his youth, and, from what he
> has told me over the years, the trolls are here only to feed
> off of our emotions by provoking us with the supremacy over us
> that they assume. Sociopaths they are. They never play fair.
> They are irreverent to all healthy life, because they have no
> life of their own. And they demand all the power. I block
> them. Ever wonder why they don't go to their own newsgroups?

Jan Hall

Thank you rick. continuing to block block block....

"rick" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Jan Hall" > wrote in message
> m...
>> This newsgroup is typical of newsgroups with titles meant to attract
>> like-minded people -- the trolls come here to play with us.

> ==============
> You have no idea what the word means. It is you that has as yet oered
> anything of substance.
>

> Their logic
>> jumps around from particular to the general like a cornered criminal's
>> eyes, always searching for a vulnerable opening to dump their consuming
>> hatred.

> ================
> LOL I suggest you open you eyes. It's vegans that only spew hate here.
>

>> They do not seek truth, nor any wholesome ideal.

> ==================
> LOL Vegans have no truth to oer. All you have is hate, religion, and a
> simple rule or your simple mind.
>

> They seek to trick you into
>> believing that they are like you so they hook you; and then they show
>> their true anal motives. It is not about truth to them, it is about
>> dominating and dishonoring those who do have high standards, who have
>> real substance. My husband was a prison guard for a short time in his
>> youth, and, from what he has told me over the years, the trolls are here
>> only to feed off of our emotions by provoking us with the supremacy over
>> us that they assume. Sociopaths they are. They never play fair. They are
>> irreverent to all healthy life, because they have no life of their own.
>> And they demand all the power. I block them. Ever wonder why they don't
>> go to their own newsgroups?

rick

"Jan Hall" > wrote in message
om...
> Thank you rick. continuing to block block block....
> ==================

Thanks for proving what I said about usenet vegans, killer.

> "rick" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>>
>> "Jan Hall" > wrote in message
>> m...
>>> This newsgroup is typical of newsgroups with titles meant to
>>> attract like-minded people -- the trolls come here to play
>>> with us.

>> ==============
>> You have no idea what the word means. It is you that has as
>> yet oered anything of substance.
>>

>> Their logic
>>> jumps around from particular to the general like a cornered
>>> criminal's eyes, always searching for a vulnerable opening to
>>> dump their consuming hatred.

>> ================
>> LOL I suggest you open you eyes. It's vegans that only spew
>> hate here.
>>

>>> They do not seek truth, nor any wholesome ideal.

>> ==================
>> LOL Vegans have no truth to oer. All you have is hate,
>> religion, and a simple rule or your simple mind.
>>

>> They seek to trick you into
>>> believing that they are like you so they hook you; and then
>>> they show their true anal motives. It is not about truth to
>>> them, it is about dominating and dishonoring those who do
>>> have high standards, who have real substance. My husband was
>>> a prison guard for a short time in his youth, and, from what
>>> he has told me over the years, the trolls are here only to
>>> feed off of our emotions by provoking us with the supremacy
>>> over us that they assume. Sociopaths they are. They never
>>> play fair. They are irreverent to all healthy life, because
>>> they have no life of their own. And they demand all the
>>> power. I block them. Ever wonder why they don't go to their
>>> own newsgroups?

Steve

Jan Hall wrote:
> This newsgroup is typical of newsgroups with titles meant to attract
> like-minded people -- the trolls come here to play with us. Their logic
> jumps around from particular to the general like a cornered criminal's eyes,
> always searching for a vulnerable opening to dump their consuming hatred.
> They do not seek truth, nor any wholesome ideal. They seek to trick you into
> believing that they are like you so they hook you; and then they show their
> true anal motives. It is not about truth to them, it is about dominating and
> dishonoring those who do have high standards, who have real substance. My
> husband was a prison guard for a short time in his youth, and, from what he
> has told me over the years, the trolls are here only to feed off of our
> emotions by provoking us with the supremacy over us that they assume.
> Sociopaths they are. They never play fair. They are irreverent to all
> healthy life, because they have no life of their own. And they demand all
> the power. I block them. Ever wonder why they don't go to their own
> newsgroups?

Hi Jan;

There is a core of people who use this group legitimately, who hear what
you are saying, and agree with your assessment above.

95% of the garbage will disappear if you set newsreader to filter out
cross posted messages and threads started by a select 3-4 individuals.

rec.food.veg.cooking is strictly moderated. Only recipes are allowed
and 95% of those recipes are vegan.

If you just want to talk with other vegetarians veggieboards.com is a
great web board.

Obvious trolls are quickly removed, but the moderation is loose enough
to have many enjoyable conversations

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"

Jan Hall

Well, I started to wonder if the prisons were giving all their inmates ip
accounts.Thank you, for responding positively to my post and for the other
net sites. I will check my options and find the filter. My blocked senders
list is big! Jan

Trolls Gunner Mexican Cooking 6 12-12-2006 03:21 AM
The trolls will be gone soon Daedalus General Cooking 22 29-10-2006 01:16 AM
The trolls will be gone soon ThePsyko General Cooking 0 21-10-2006 04:34 PM
The trolls will be gone soon sf General Cooking 1 21-10-2006 09:19 AM
trolls Will Sourdough 3 15-03-2006 05:32 PM