Old 11-03-2005, 12:24 PM
Jan Hall

Default Fast Food Nation

It is an eye-opening book: FAST FOOD NATION

Old 12-03-2005, 02:42 PM
Steve

Jan Hall wrote:
It is an eye-opening book: FAST FOOD NATION

I agree. It is very readable, if of suprisingly high journalistic
quality......especially for these days, and is an eye opener.

It even blew away the omnis I know who read the book.

FWIW, the dvd version of SUPER SIZE ME has an interview with the author
of the book on it. It is quite good.

--

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"