Old 08-03-2005, 10:46 PM

Default New Study Shatters Milk Myth

http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm

Old 08-03-2005, 10:55 PM
Trappist

http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm

Jeff Rense?! Are you ****ing kidding us, Ron? You stupid fat ****.
You going to be posting about Inner Earth Beings soon, too?

Old 08-03-2005, 10:58 PM

Trappist wrote:
wrote:
http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm

Jeff Rense?! Are you ****ing kidding us, Ron? You stupid fat ****.
You going to be posting about Inner Earth Beings soon, too?

Nice try at the big cover-up!
Any one who *actually* read the article will see it is issued by the
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.

Old 08-03-2005, 11:09 PM
Trappist

Ron Hamilton, extremist idiot, wrote:

****.
You going to be posting about Inner Earth Beings soon, too?

Nice try at the big cover-up!
Any one who *actually* read the article will see it is issued by the
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.

So what?! That's not a reputable organization at all! They are a
group of DOCTORS, not scientists, with an extremist agenda.

You are a moron, Hamilton.

Old 08-03-2005, 11:13 PM

bite me ~jonnie~.
..
Cow milk is for baby cows.
Now go have a fit and fall off your chair.

Old 08-03-2005, 11:23 PM
Trappist

Bruce Sinclair wrote:
In article .com,

wrote:

Trappist wrote:
wrote:
http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm

Jeff Rense?! Are you ****ing kidding us, Ron? You stupid fat

****.
You going to be posting about Inner Earth Beings soon, too?

Nice try at the big cover-up!
Any one who *actually* read the article will see it is issued by the
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.

Yeah ... that title really makes me feel warm all over Another

pressure
group anyone ?

PCRM is a Naderite "animal rights" agitation group. They are NOT
scientists.

Old 08-03-2005, 11:24 PM
Trappist

bite me ~jonnie~.

Go pound sand up your ass, Ronnie. You're an idiot and a coward; a
punk.

Old 09-03-2005, 12:07 AM
Trappist

Ron Hamilton wrote:
Trappist wrote:
wrote:
http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm

Jeff Rense?! Are you ****ing kidding us, Ron? You stupid fat

****.
You going to be posting about Inner Earth Beings soon, too?

Nice try at the big cover-up!

YOU should know about cover-ups, pal:

Further intimidation of witnesses occurred
during the Tribunal. Reverend Kevin Annett, the
Tribunal's chief expert witness, was physically
and verbally threatened by Dean Wilson on June 13.
Wilson is a friend of Ron Hamilton of the
Nuu-Chah-Nulth Tribal Council in Port Alberni, who
himself threatened Harry Wilson, an eyewitness to
murder at the Alberni Residential School in 1967.
Hamilton told Harry Wilson that if he told UN
officials of the young girl's body that he
discovered in 1967, he'd "be sorry". At the
Tribunal, Dean Wilson told Reverend Annett to
"stop repeating the incident, or there'll be
trouble". Wilson said he was speaking on behalf of
Ron Hamilton, who Dean Wilson claims met with
Harry Wilson and forced him to change his
testimony about the dead girl.

http://aspin.asu.edu/hpn/archives/Jul98/0065.html

Who else have you tried to intimidate recently, Hamilton? You don't
seriously think you can try that shit here, do you?

Old 09-03-2005, 12:16 AM
Bruce Sinclair

In article .com, wrote:

Trappist wrote:
wrote:
http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm

Jeff Rense?! Are you ****ing kidding us, Ron? You stupid fat ****.
You going to be posting about Inner Earth Beings soon, too?

Nice try at the big cover-up!
Any one who *actually* read the article will see it is issued by the
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.

Yeah ... that title really makes me feel warm all over Another pressure
group anyone ?

Bruce

think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyones fault.
If it was Us, what did that make Me ? After all, Im one of Us. I must be.
Ive certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No-one ever thinks
of themselves as one of Them. Were always one of Us. Its Them that do
the bad things. = Terry Pratchett. Jingo.

(if there were any)

Old 09-03-2005, 12:24 AM
Dutch

wrote
http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm

PCRM are vegan propagandists.

Old 09-03-2005, 12:25 AM
Dutch

wrote in message
oups.com...

Trappist wrote:
wrote:
http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm

Jeff Rense?! Are you ****ing kidding us, Ron? You stupid fat ****.
You going to be posting about Inner Earth Beings soon, too?

Nice try at the big cover-up!
Any one who *actually* read the article will see it is issued by the
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.

Right, pro-vegan hacks.

Old 09-03-2005, 12:36 AM
Trappist

Dutch wrote:
wrote
http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm

PCRM are vegan propagandists.

They're full-fledged "animal rights" nutcases:
http://www.activistcash.com/organiza...ons.cfm/oid/23

The president of PCRM is Neal Barnard, a professional liar and a
*psychiatrist*, not a scientist, who along with Stephen Kaufman
flim-flammed Scientific American into publishing their unsubstantiated
"article" that claimed animal-based research is worthless, and actually
hindered the development of the polio vaccine.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~rabbit/unscian.htm

You can read a lot about Barnard and Kaufman in these groups by doing a
Google Groups search on those two names, specifying John Mercer as the
author of the posts.

Old 09-03-2005, 01:45 AM
Bruce Sinclair

In article .com, "Trappist" wrote:
Dutch wrote:
wrote
http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm

PCRM are vegan propagandists.

They're full-fledged "animal rights" nutcases:
http://www.activistcash.com/organiza...ons.cfm/oid/23

The president of PCRM is Neal Barnard, a professional liar and a
*psychiatrist*, not a scientist, who along with Stephen Kaufman
flim-flammed Scientific American into publishing their unsubstantiated
"article" that claimed animal-based research is worthless, and actually
hindered the development of the polio vaccine.

For that alone they should get a few points.Not, perhaps, as easy as it
sounds No points for the badly argued propaganda tho

http://members.iinet.net.au/~rabbit/unscian.htm

You can read a lot about Barnard and Kaufman in these groups by doing a
Google Groups search on those two names, specifying John Mercer as the
author of the posts.

Bruce

think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyones fault.
If it was Us, what did that make Me ? After all, Im one of Us. I must be.
Ive certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No-one ever thinks
of themselves as one of Them. Were always one of Us. Its Them that do
the bad things. = Terry Pratchett. Jingo.

(if there were any)

Bean myth debunked notbob General Cooking 48 09-02-2013 04:08 PM
HOT! pan, cold oil ...not a myth notbob General Cooking 39 31-01-2007 10:18 PM
Truth or myth? Scott General Cooking 52 16-12-2006 03:56 PM
The killfile myth Lefty General Cooking 98 10-04-2006 09:02 PM
[Myth] I think I finally have control! Mak General Cooking 0 01-05-2005 11:02 PM