Old 12-03-2005, 08:20 AM
Jan Hall

Gee whiz, Bruce really really really needs his meat and icecream. He should
eat lots of fried pork and lots of real icecream, in case his doctor tells
him to eat less meat and dairy soon.

"Bruce Sinclair" wrote in
message ...
In article .com,
"Trappist" wrote:
Dutch wrote:
wrote
http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm

PCRM are vegan propagandists.

They're full-fledged "animal rights" nutcases:
http://www.activistcash.com/organiza...ons.cfm/oid/23

The president of PCRM is Neal Barnard, a professional liar and a
*psychiatrist*, not a scientist, who along with Stephen Kaufman
flim-flammed Scientific American into publishing their unsubstantiated
"article" that claimed animal-based research is worthless, and actually
hindered the development of the polio vaccine.

For that alone they should get a few points.Not, perhaps, as easy as it
sounds No points for the badly argued propaganda tho

http://members.iinet.net.au/~rabbit/unscian.htm

You can read a lot about Barnard and Kaufman in these groups by doing a
Google Groups search on those two names, specifying John Mercer as the
author of the posts.

Bruce

think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyones fault.
If it was Us, what did that make Me ? After all, Im one of Us. I must be.
Ive certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No-one ever thinks
of themselves as one of Them. Were always one of Us. Its Them that do
the bad things. = Terry Pratchett. Jingo.

(if there were any)

Old 12-03-2005, 08:45 AM
Dutch

"Jan Hall" wrote
Gee whiz, Bruce really really really needs his meat and icecream. He
should eat lots of fried pork and lots of real icecream, in case his
doctor tells him to eat less meat and dairy soon.

Please stick around miss topsy top-posty, you're a laugh a minute.

"Bruce Sinclair" wrote in
message ...

Old 12-03-2005, 09:11 AM
Rudy Canoza

Jan Hall wrote:

Gee whiz, Bruce really really really needs his meat and icecream. He should
eat lots of fried pork and lots of real icecream, in case his doctor tells
him to eat less meat and dairy soon.

Stop top-posting, asshole. And say something
meaningful some time.

"Bruce Sinclair" wrote in
message ...

In article .com,
"Trappist" wrote:

Dutch wrote:

[...]

Bean myth debunked notbob General Cooking 48 09-02-2013 05:08 PM
HOT! pan, cold oil ...not a myth notbob General Cooking 39 31-01-2007 11:18 PM
Truth or myth? Scott General Cooking 52 16-12-2006 04:56 PM
The killfile myth Lefty General Cooking 98 10-04-2006 09:02 PM
[Myth] I think I finally have control! Mak General Cooking 0 01-05-2005 11:02 PM